Author Topic: Frustrated  (Read 1849 times)

Offline Seeker23

Frustrated
« on: June 09, 2020, 09:57:41 PM »
So, despite the migraine due to all that is going on now. Chaos, pandemic, etc. 

Personally, I have been “feeling it” so to speak. Meaning, like getting punched repeatedly in the face. From my love life, to family life with the diagnosis  of a family member with cancer.

It has been a hell of a year for everyone, but for the past 2-3 years I have just been praying for a break. I need a flippin’ break and so much negativity has entered into my life.

First, the whole thing with the ex that made me seek out a psychic in the first place, to the false hope, disappointment given.

Maybe one or two really touched on something that sort of happen, but in the long run did not last.

I am so frustrated because throughout all of this. I really wished I had someone that supported me through everything, but still alone.

All predictions completely off..the opposite happen. 

Is there anyone really accurate at all? Am I just destine for endure all this turmoil alone?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 11:01:04 PM by Seeker23 »

Offline Fairydust123

Re: Frustrated
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 10:08:44 PM »
All I can say is exact same. Literally same.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 10:59:12 PM »
I wish I had something more uplifting to say but unfortunately I don't lol but if either of you want someone to vent to feel free to pm me. I know everything feels bad right now but bad times do pass. You're not alone on this site :) 

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 10:28:22 PM »
So, despite the migraine due to all that is going on now. Chaos, pandemic, etc. 

Personally, I have been “feeling it” so to speak. Meaning, like getting punched repeatedly in the face. From my love life, to family life with the Dias gnoses of a family member with cancer.

It has been a hell of a year for everyone, but for the past 2-3 years I am have just been praying for a break. I need a flippin’ break and so much negativity has entered into my life.

First the whole thing with the ex that made me seek out a psychic in the first place, to the false hope, disappointment given.

Maybe one or two really touched on something that sort of happen, but in the long run did not last.

I am so frustrated because throughout all of this. I really wished I had someone that supported me through everything, but still alone.

All predictions completely off..the opposite happen. 

Is there anyone really accurate at all? Am I just destine for endure all this turmoil alone?

Listen, even though you feel alone you are not enduring alone.

Of the last 3 years, every year except 2020 has been complete diasters for me. Breakups, major life altering medical issues, and a lot of death. I cried more than I smiled in the last 3 years.
Suprising 2020 thus far has been decent for me even with everything going on in the world.
One foot in front of the other and embracing the moment of enjoying every single sunset I saw during this is the only reason I am still breathing today. I say that because I literally was at that brink at one point where I was making the kind of plan you don't come back from. I am proud to say I survived a time when my mind thought leaving this earth was the only escape.
The tables turn and storms DO NOT last forever. You just have to aim to keep yourself still afloat through all of it or you'll drown in the despair.

I am sorry for what you had to go through. I have been trying. The “operative word is trying.” But it just feels like one thing after the other, then to top it off everything that is going on around us.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020, 10:30:16 PM »
All I can say is exact same. Literally same.

It is a bit of a challenge.