Author Topic: Could anyone recommend a really good reader on KEEN for me?  (Read 13549 times)

Offline jolimano

Hey all, I'm pretty new to this site and there are soooo many threads under Keen.  ;D

I was hoping someone could recommend some really good ones to try? If that exists? Heh.

I have already of of QOC and Cookie.

Offline starGazer

Re: Could anyone recommend a really good reader on KEEN for me?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 06:30:28 PM »
Are you looking for a career or love reader?
Empath or predictions?

Offline jolimano

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 06:45:49 PM »
Love.

I enjoy them both, speaking to empaths and ones for predictions. Hm I guess at this point, predictions. But if there are any wonderful empaths, I'd be interested in speaking with them as well.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 07:28:15 PM »
Barbara4846 has been really good for new people for me (I’ve posted examples in her thread in here). I usually let her just go through the cards after telling her I want to see what’s coming up for my love life. I’ll then ask for clarifications or ask specific questions about someone in mind or if someone came up in the reading.

QOC has been the best empath for current thoughts and feelings. She’s only recently thrown out predictions for next month without me prompting. I’m not relying on them but curious to see if they’ll come true because she’s never given me predictions in the past 2 years I’ve called her.

I also have been liking ROSEDREAMS. I need to listen to earlier calls about past POIs but she correctly predicted my ex trying to come back after getting out of a relationship. She’s told me things wouldn’t work out (gently) so I don’t think she’s a fairytale reader either. She does chat and calls but I prefer calls.

Offline shannon1025

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 07:29:17 PM »
One of the first psychics I contacted on Keen was Sweet Serenity. I liked her but wanted to try others. I've gone back to her and have been reading with her for about two years now. She's fast and wise and never tries to milk my time, and has always been right about obstacles that I will encounter. She warned me two years ago that my ex was going to come back and try to ruin a new relationship that had potential, and I didn't take her advice to keep that door closed, and that's exactly what he did.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 07:39:42 PM »
Samantha wild and psychic love spy violet are both great empaths

Offline Annah

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2020, 07:19:43 AM »
I really liked Zadalia, ReadingsByRebecca and Mrs Aimee.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2020, 06:31:52 PM »
I really liked Zadalia, ReadingsByRebecca and Mrs Aimee.

I looked up Zadalia but I don't see an option to read with her. I only see a Send Email or Chat Later. Is she too busy or booked?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2020, 07:33:29 PM »
Hey all, I'm pretty new to this site and there are soooo many threads under Keen.  ;D

I was hoping someone could recommend some really good ones to try? If that exists? Heh.

I think you have read with the best -- I wouldnt change anything...   DOnt start reading with a bunch of readers....  stick to just a couple

Offline jolimano

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2020, 07:55:43 PM »

I think you have read with the best -- I wouldnt change anything...   DOnt start reading with a bunch of readers....  stick to just a couple

Thanks for the advice! Actually, that was a typo. I meant to write, that I have heard of QOC & Cookie. I'm actually trying to book a reading with Cookie on the calendar that pops up but it's still pending, and I read somewhere that she doesn't respond to those?

I spoke with QOC yesterday. Her outcome was not what I wanted to hear.  :(

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2020, 08:26:27 PM »
Empathic Ted and Divine Love are amazing empaths who click instantly and deliver really in-depth readings

Offline starGazer

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2020, 08:47:59 PM »

Thanks for the advice! Actually, that was a typo. I meant to write, that I have heard of QOC & Cookie. I'm actually trying to book a reading with Cookie on the calendar that pops up but it's still pending, and I read somewhere that she doesn't respond to those?

I spoke with QOC yesterday. Her outcome was not what I wanted to hear.  :(

Just keep in mind that QOC is an empath. From her thread, people only look out for the very short term predictions (1-2 weeks out). If you read with her again, she might be positive because she’s reading your POI right this second and as their mood changes, so do her readings.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2020, 09:07:18 PM »
Exactly. The number of actual predictions she has gotten correct is extremely low (across this forum and LSA). There are a few sprinkled here and there where she was correct, but QOC is really only for the NOW and if you want to get into someone’s head to see what they’re thinking at that moment. She would ping pong like crazy with my POI. One minute he supposedly was dating someone else (learned that was incorrect) and not thinking of me, the next day he was head over heels in love. She is good, but I never hold her to predictions. I don’t really call her anymore though because she ping ponged too much for my taste. I never had an issue with her attitude though. I know quite a few people have.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2020, 09:29:52 PM »
Okay thank you @starGazer and @LillyPad! I did read about her accurate in the moment readings vs. predictions, so I'm hoping hers is wrong for my case as well. Only time will tell!

@LillyPad, I had a bit of a hard time understanding her. Part of it is because I was on speakerphone, which I understand because they need their hands free, but it always makes it difficult to hear them clearly. She wasn't rude to me at all, but it's apparent that she is easily irritable. I don't think it's personal, she just seems to have shorter patience than most. Also what is LSA?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2020, 10:41:25 AM »
You gotta email Zadalia your question if you’ve never read with her. She’ll then tell you if she connects with you or not. If she says she is able to connect with you, then you need to catch her when she’s online.

You don't have to email her your question. You just have to email her to request a chat. She will then send you a couple free minutes to see if she connects. She doesn't ask for the question in advance

anything