Author Topic: So my POI contacted me and I am officially done with readings  (Read 4936 times)

Offline Realrealwater

« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 05:05:32 AM by Realrealwater »

Offline marciamia

Re: I MESSED UP HELP ME!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 03:16:13 AM »
My advice would be to do nothing and if he says something, be straight up and honest. No need to make up some bullshit story that might bite you in the ass later on.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 03:20:32 AM »
My advice would be to do nothing and if he says something, be straight up and honest. No need to make up some bullshit story that might bite you in the ass later on.

Thank you!
What so I tell him I screenshotted his profile to show my friend? No way, I cant do it lol

Offline Jasmine4849

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 03:59:07 AM »
I often think things have so much to do with me when in fact they don't.  The men make their decisions and 90% of the time I'm not the reason.  After 5 months he may not even notice, if he does he may not pay attention.  If he does ask you could say you thought of him and became curious so you checked out his page.  It's not something uncommon anyway.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2020, 03:24:26 PM »
I often think things have so much to do with me when in fact they don't.  The men make their decisions and 90% of the time I'm not the reason.  After 5 months he may not even notice, if he does he may not pay attention.  If he does ask you could say you thought of him and became curious so you checked out his page.  It's not something uncommon anyway.

I have updated. I’m so mad! Lol
Thank you so much for the advice

Offline aries1995

Re: So my POI contacted me and I am officially done with readings
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2020, 03:36:40 PM »
Screenshot or not you got contact so it’s a win :) hope it works out for you guys!

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2020, 04:05:56 PM »
That’s amazing!! So happy for you!! Can’t believe how all they were telling you lies. Hope it all works out with your person of interest

Offline Jasmine4849

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2020, 04:09:43 PM »
Happy for you!  :)

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2020, 05:13:32 PM »
I accidentally screenshotted something on my exes profile and snapchat notified him.
He used it as an excuse to reach out. He was very sweet with all these heart emojis and even still called me Princess as he usually did whilst we were together. He said he just had to say hi because theres only one princess! Can you imagine?! After hearing all these mixed readings making myself feel like i have to wait and telling me not to reach out. 
I’m fully done with readings.

I freaked out and a reading with Magicsong and she actually told me that he wouldn’t want to hear from me at this time and he’s avoiding me at all costs and that he doesn’t wanna know. I also spoke to Love Size Medium and she said he’s going to put his ego side and contact me this week and here we are. She said that this will speed up the process. And then I woke up to a message from him.

I’m so sad that I let these readings mess with my guy and my life this way.
I’m not saying that this convo is us back together or anything like that but he was obviously not avoiding me and reaching out was obviously not the end of the world like EVERY reader (except Loving touch and Love Size Medium) told me.

You know how crazy I’ve been since allowing people to tell me what will happen in my own life?
It’s all bull. All of it. Imagine if I had just reached out sooner? Clearly this guy wanted to talk to me. And everyone was telling me to wait no he wont wanna know so leave him be :/
It’s dangerous game we are playing guys listening to these people who aren’t living our lives. I kept thinking maybe give it a month and try but cos of all these readings, it took 5 months and even then it was almost like the universe made it happen because of my accidental screenshot.

I’m so happy u posted this , I was the bad guy here so long for saying JUST THIS .... people out here studying the ways of these readers like they are god and they turn out to be OFF OR FAR FROM ACCURATE. The main reason I stopped reading like before was the lack of accuracy when I finally found out the truth about my situation and I knew I could of acted sooner but I waited. Now i am more open to ask my partner about what’s going on instead of spending thousands on what Madam Fufu is saying and telling me to do to benefit a outcome of MY OWN LIFE. I’m so happy for u and I hope this blossoms into greatness passed any of those ridiculous readings people fall victim to!  Please be prepared for people to raid love size medium que and she’ll also be busy for a while after this thread 🤣

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2020, 05:31:47 PM »
I’m so happy u posted this , I was the bad guy here so long for saying JUST THIS .... people out here studying the ways of these readers like they are god and they turn out to be OFF OR FAR FROM ACCURATE. The main reason I stopped reading like before was the lack of accuracy when I finally found out the truth about my situation and I knew I could of acted sooner but I waited. Now i am more open to ask my partner about what’s going on instead of spending thousands on what Madam Fufu is saying and telling me to do to benefit a outcome of MY OWN LIFE. I’m so happy for u and I hope this blossoms into greatness passed any of those ridiculous readings people fall victim to!  Please be prepared for people to raid love size medium que and she’ll also be busy for a while after this thread 🤣

Yes, Madam Fufu ;D but you see no one is going to believe you unless they go through it. They will be angry and many of them are if you say the reader sucked because they want their reading to be the one that rings true. They will even tell you to let it go because a few members reported how accurate the reader was for them.

Members call voluntarily. They aren't victims. If you tell the truth about how awful readers are, the general forum population will make you out to be the criminal. You have to let them get their readings, which is what I've figured out. You have to let them spend tons of money and read with multiple Madam Fufu's and to read with them at least three times with their heavy hitters. Because by god their reading is going to be the one that happens.

There are now members saying no Madam Fufu worked for them. Oh No (gasp) say it isn't so. But they jumped on their bandwagon and spouted the reader was good with the past and the present. Most readers are going to pick that up or the caller more than likely gave the reader too much information, and then wonder why nothing transpired as they said it would.

Some members encourage others to try this Madam Fufu or that Madam Fufu, but this is par for the course. They need to see it for themselves...walk through the fire. It's great when a member finally does 'get it' on their own, but that's the way you have to let it play out.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2020, 05:35:51 PM »
I accidentally screenshotted something on my exes profile and snapchat notified him.
He used it as an excuse to reach out. He was very sweet with all these heart emojis and even still called me Princess as he usually did whilst we were together. He said he just had to say hi because theres only one princess! Can you imagine?! After hearing all these mixed readings making myself feel like i have to wait and telling me not to reach out. 

I freaked out and a reading with Magicsong and she actually told me that he wouldn’t want to hear from me at this time and he’s avoiding me at all costs and that he doesn’t wanna know. I also spoke to Love Size Medium and she said he’s going to put his ego side and contact me this week and here we are. She said that this will speed up the process. And then I woke up to a message from him.

I’m not saying that this convo is us back together or anything like that but he was obviously not avoiding me and reaching out was obviously not the end of the world like EVERY reader (except Loving touch and Love Size Medium) told me.

You know how crazy I’ve been since allowing people to tell me what will happen in my own life?
It’s all bull. All of it. Imagine if I had just reached out sooner? Clearly this guy wanted to talk to me. And everyone was telling me to wait no he wont wanna know so leave him be :/
It’s dangerous game we are playing guys listening to these people who aren’t living our lives. I kept thinking maybe give it a month and try but cos of all these readings, it took 5 months and even then it was almost like the universe made it happen because of my accidental screenshot.

Congratulations!!! 🎊🎉🎈When I read your post this morning I knew he was going to reach out to you lol snap chat tells everything now! You can’t screenshot sh*t without it telling the other person. I’m glad you reached out indirectly. Sometimes our ego gets in the way and they tell us not to call but if you really love and care about someone it’s better to reach out and know than to wait and torment yourself. I feel like telling us not to reach out is just way to get us to call back repeatedly when you literally could have the answers you need right then and there if you just make a phone call. I hope it all works out the way you want it to.  Wishing you the best

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2020, 06:21:25 PM »

Honestly I feel like if I reached out to him like a month after we would still be together. Really hurts my soul. All the money, all the mixed readings . I’ve definitely learned my lesson. This business is literally money on tap for some.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2020, 08:36:14 PM »

Yes, Madam Fufu ;D but you see no one is going to believe you unless they go through it. They will be angry and many of them are if you say the reader sucked because they want their reading to be the one that rings true. They will even tell you to let it go because a few members reported how accurate the reader was for them.

Members call voluntarily. They aren't victims. If you tell the truth about how awful readers are, the general forum population will make you out to be the criminal. You have to let them get their readings, which is what I've figured out. You have to let them spend tons of money and read with multiple Madam Fufu's and to read with them at least three times with their heavy hitters. Because by god their reading is going to be the one that happens.

There are now members saying no Madam Fufu worked for them. Oh No (gasp) say it isn't so. But they jumped on their bandwagon and spouted the reader was good with the past and the present. Most readers are going to pick that up or the caller more than likely gave the reader too much information, and then wonder why nothing transpired as they said it would.

Some members encourage others to try this Madam Fufu or that Madam Fufu, but this is par for the course. They need to see it for themselves...walk through the fire. It's great when a member finally does 'get it' on their own, but that's the way you have to let it play out.

😂 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 YOU ARE SO RIGHT .... I think I get excited from feeling so liberated after overcoming hurt by a ex and lied to by advisors who sold dreams, I felt the need to come and here and share but ur right u HAVE to have your own experience to get it. I’m glad she found out this now rather than years of waiting on him to reach out on his own , listening to the beloved Madam Fufu lol

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2020, 09:59:22 PM »
Hmmm maybe time for a challenge.... everyone message their POI and post the outcome? Me and mine started talking again after about 6 months no contact after I reached out to him. No roses and moonlight but we are in friendship mode and I know that's all it will be at this stage - and the reasons for it. I no longer jump from reading to reading asking about him. I do however get a 'feelings check' in with my favourite reader whenever I call her about a non-love situation. Great news! So happy for you!!

I tried that a month ago and no answer sadly

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2020, 11:27:21 PM »
Hmmm maybe time for a challenge.... everyone message their POI and post the outcome? Me and mine started talking again after about 6 months no contact after I reached out to him. No roses and moonlight but we are in friendship mode and I know that's all it will be at this stage - and the reasons for it. I no longer jump from reading to reading asking about him. I do however get a 'feelings check' in with my favourite reader whenever I call her about a non-love situation. Great news! So happy for you!!
I think this a good idea for anyone still waiting after being told not to reach out. Treading water and waiting is so much worse emotionally for me than definitively knowing where I stand with someone. No answer, although unnerving... is indeed an answer I’ve learned.id be down for a challenge like this...