Author Topic: Negative energy cleansing  (Read 1245 times)

Offline shippunk182

Negative energy cleansing
« on: May 05, 2020, 03:59:32 AM »
Isn’t that a scam? I  don’t believe in blockages or chakra clearing but I had an etsy reader named psychic reading and advisor from Bensalem PA who seemed to be guessing on an answer and said she saw a positive outlook but I have major blockages . I have been scammed before by readers like this

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Negative energy cleansing
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 04:04:59 AM »
I could be wrong but a lot of deceitful advisors use this to scam clients into sending more money for bogus services. I would say do your OWN CLEANSE if you must. Sage your home, research how to do cleanses etc   , I personally don’t trust someone I can’t even see doin work for me. I also think it’s better effective to do it on your own.

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 04:13:57 AM »
Yep I agree

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 06:47:35 PM »
I agree, this one is one of the oldest psychic scam practices in the book--especially if they are asking for a 3 figure amount to cleanse it. I have a friend who was scammed $300 from one of these scammers. I had warned her but she didn't listen--in the end nothing happened and she couldn't get the money back.

Ethical readers may tell you about something bad going on around you but they will NEVER try to take advantage by offering a spell to cleanse it. They are just making a quick buck out of people's naivety and desperation. I