Author Topic: Tarot Readers on Social Media  (Read 1540 times)

Offline LillyPad99

Tarot Readers on Social Media
« on: May 04, 2020, 02:52:35 PM »
Morning/Afternoon/Evening (depending on where you are)! 😁

Has anyone ever had a reading with a tarot reader/psychic  that operates more-so via social media (Twitter, for example)? I remember reading with one that randomly showed up in my “People you May Know” and she was pretty on point (although to be honest, I had to reach out QUITE a few times to remind her that I was waiting for a reading as she was swamped).  I’m curious if anyone has read with others they’ve located on such platforms and how accurate they were. It seems that using tarot readers/psychics on these larger platforms don’t seem to pan out well for most of us 😁

Offline staircasewondering

Re: Tarot Readers on Social Media
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 11:21:32 PM »
I’ve never used Twitter or Facebook as platforms, but Instagram has a lot of tarot readers, especially new readers starting off their tarot/psychic/spiritual business or established store front businesses expanding their social media presence due to COVID-19. I’ve gotten a few free pick a card readings or card pulls over the past few months on IG and they were accurate about picking up on the past and
/or current situation. Some people do live readings too and watch card pulls, but I do consider it as entertainment only.

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 12:39:55 AM »
I had a private reading with one of the top tarot card reader on YouTube. The reading did seem resonate  with the present situation. But as of now cannot comment on predictions. I didn’t ask for a time frame.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 12:58:22 AM »
@Aibaj I’ve never had a reading via YouTube. I see people are keen on those “pick a card” type videos, but I can’t seem to understand/connect with those. Do you think your predictions will occur based on the situation?

@staircasewondering I think I’ve only ever seen one or two tarot readers on IG. Then again, I wasn’t actively looking for them. The most I see are sponsored posts. I’m curious now so I’ll look at some on IG

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 06:03:15 AM »
I am also not able to connect with most of the pick a card readings. So, I got a personal reading from this reader and the present situation did resonate. I will let you know as and when the predictions happen.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 12:27:24 AM »
Yup.
I got one from “Indigo mystery”....
She picked up a few things but she leans a lot towards “they are with a karmic”
Which tbh is nonsense to me.
She predicted that he will be back with an apology. The timeframe has passed tho so

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 12:29:47 AM »
I’ve heard of Indigo Mystery. I saw some of her YT videos. Yeah the karma thing isn’t really my favorite, so I’m glad I didn’t go with her. I can’t remember which video of hers it was, but she seemed too into her appearance on camera than what she was supposed to be doing. She kept arranging/touching her hair, adjusting her top. I stopped watching her after that LOL

Thanks for the feedback!

The reader I tried via Twitter (she also had her own site I believe) is Lady Tarot Goddess. I realized I forgot to mention her 🥴
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 12:44:38 AM by LillyPad99 »