Author Topic: Do psychics say your POI will contact you just because they’re thinkin about you  (Read 4080 times)

Offline aries1995

So I’ve been waiting for a reading with a very popular psychic that I finally got yesterday.

Over 90% of the psychics I’ve spoken to have said my POI will contact me again however this very popular psychic had said he will not. They did confirm he’s been thinking about me and thought about contacting me many times but she said ultimately he won’t though.

So my thought is just because the intention is there is that why psychics say they will contact you?

Offline Truthfromrosie

Who was it? People (me included) may be able to share their experience on whether the psychic has said this to them and what happened etc. It’s hard to comment without knowing who any of the psychics are that have said these things to you as they all work differently.

Offline aries1995

Ahh it was Aries intuition who said he wouldn’t and most bitwine, ask the answer, mypsy psychics and a few local psychics that said he will contact me.

It’s been months since we spoke and he’s a very stubborn guy so I’m thinking maybe Aries intuition is right and the others have just said he’ll contact me because he thinks about contacting me but he just doesn’t do it?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 12:41:08 PM by aries1995 »

Offline Bostongirl

Most of these readers are Empaths.... They base their predictions on feelings. Aries Intuition was very wrong for me. I got a positive from her. Nothing ever happened.

Offline aries1995

Thank you! I do hope she’s wrong about mine too! She said he’s not willing to initiate communication right now

Offline russianred

I obviously don't know anything about your situation but Kisha's negative prediction about POI was completely wrong, like the opposite happened not too long after she made her prediction.  I hope you find some solace in that although I don't want to encourage "waiting around" (whatever that means) if your gut is telling you it's time to move on.

Offline aries1995

Thank you! That’s good to hear! But unfortunately I think she might be right and I need to let it go now  :(

Offline russianred

I will always advocate letting go as much as possible no matter what predictions are pending.  It's no coincidence that these boards have so many stories of POIs coming forward after we start to let go, and that's what happened with me too.

Offline PurpleRain

If kisha works for you then she is pretty accurate when it comes to negative love predictions.

Offline Jili1945

I'd trust Kisha on this one

I second that.

Offline aries1995

Oh gosh  :-[  Thanks anyway guys :)

Offline aries1995

I’m sorry that happened to you :/ I guess there’s no real way of us knowing what will happen

Offline Ninacy

Most psychics wrongly assume that yes, your poi will contact just because they are thinking about you but we all know thoughts and actions are completely different things. I was told by a very small minority of psychics that my ex cared about me but wouldn't contact me and express it--these were Claire Donavon, Cindy S, and Autumn Rivers and another couple of people that they are no longer online. The rest kept pushing their timeframes but zero, nada, I only saw him randomly at our town's shopping mall but he didn't say a word, he was just staring at me.

I believe if this person really did have strong feelings for you, they would find a way to express it--if they don't contact and there is no serious reason why they should e.g you have threatened or block them in multiples ways, it just means that they are really not that into you.

Offline Realrealwater

I’ve had psychics say he has strong feelings so I believe he will be back.
Not sure if they mean its cos of them but atm I assume so.
I know he loves me but sometimes that’s not enough if the person is determined to move on even if it hurts.
I know because I have done it many times

Offline aries1995

I know he definitely liked me things just didn’t work and I know he’s in no position to try and work them out due to his own issues . I’m not looking to reconnect but just an apology for the abrupt end :/ but i guess he clearly doesn’t see the point. All the psychics I’ve spoken to have said he does think about me including the few that have said he won’t contact me. Just a bit of a shock when they all say he’s coming back and suddenly someone says he isn’t.

@ninacy sorry you had to go through physically seeing him and him saying nothing :(
@realrealwater I understand where you’re coming from and have been hoping that’s what he’s doing :/

Thank you for your replies! :)