Author Topic: Different readers.....same outcome  (Read 4423 times)

Offline Tzwilson84

Different readers.....same outcome
« on: April 24, 2020, 02:33:45 PM »
Can someone please explain to me why 90% of the readers get the same outcome and dates and nothing comes to pass?

Offline Oisin16

Re: Different readers.....same outcome
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 03:10:39 PM »
Can someone please explain to me why 90% of the readers get the same outcome and dates and nothing comes to pass?

Maybe cause all of them always say the next 2 weeks, at the end of the month or next month so obviously they all match

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 03:13:43 PM »
No like specific dates. April 24, 26 dates like that. 10 days from the 14th or April. These were 1 to 2 months prior readings. But I get what you're saying.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 03:31:12 PM »
No like specific dates. April 24, 26 dates like that. 10 days from the 14th or April. These were 1 to 2 months prior readings. But I get what you're saying.

That’s kind of the same, no one says in 3 months or 6 months. Most of them say dates that are close to a month

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 04:07:29 PM »
I have multiple readers picking up August to October. I never get anything close. Lol

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2020, 04:30:32 PM »
I have multiple readers picking up August to October. I never get anything close. Lol

Lol I have one for today and sunday.....I've brushed them off lol

Offline Esse

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2020, 04:36:43 PM »
are these readers from the same site?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2020, 04:43:23 PM »
I have three from keen
And two from mypsy

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2020, 05:00:46 PM »
Anthony and raynee from my psy swore it would be fall time (this was on january) while everyone else says april/may. I talked to anothny again and he still says noo its fall but poi has free will so could be sooner

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2020, 05:06:40 PM »
I dont believe in freewill
I think everything is predetermined.
No matter what road you take...you will get to where you are meant to be.

Offline russianred

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2020, 05:21:08 PM »

OK, if you want my honest guess, it's because I think they read your energy and predict a likely scenario based on that plus their "common sense," like the spring is when a lot of reconnections may happen because the weather is getting nice outside again.  I had several readers predict the spring back in January and it did come to pass for me.  However, I noticed that as it got closer to the spring without something happening, readers started getting negative and/or pushing out predictions, which I think was based on my own energy that I was bringing to the reading.  I think readers give intuitive guesses and can't actually see the future.  My two cents.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2020, 05:30:54 PM »
I think you might be on to something. Thanks. I've been conversing with someone else and when I ask for a general love reading....the new guy is nowhere on my radar. But the past guy pops right up....him and his mom. Smh

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2020, 06:00:02 PM »
I agree! All predetermined!!! I believe you have free will as in like i want chicken today but then your like do I want canes chicken or chick fil a chicken. Well universe already knows what path youre gonna take and which chicken place your gonna go too before you even get in that car. And we all want our damn chicken already. Unless your vegitarian. Then the universe knows youre going to taco bell 🤣🤣🤣 can i get an amen

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2020, 06:05:46 PM »
I agree! All predetermined!!! I believe you have free will as in like i want chicken today but then your like do I want canes chicken or chick fil a chicken. Well universe already knows what path youre gonna take and which chicken place your gonna go too before you even get in that car. And we all want our damn chicken already. Unless your vegitarian. Then the universe knows youre going to taco bell 🤣🤣🤣 can i get an amen

This is funny
I agree with you. I think our mind makes us think its freewill....its not lol because we are going to end up at the chicken spot we are supposed to be at lol

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2020, 06:52:03 PM »
Cant resist a good piece of chicken or burrito 🤣