Author Topic: Empaths  (Read 12912 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Empaths
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2020, 05:54:06 PM »
Oh, just take marinacy's review with a grain of salt (she's also on the other forum). She's greek too and just rants about Anne no matter what. Even knowing how Anne flakes out at times and doesn't provide the readings she promises and then acquires a new name after some time because she burnt so many bridges with the previous moniker. I've read with her and she wasn't bad at all. For $7 including the fiverr $2 fee the prices aren't bad but Anne believes she is better than she actually is and will raise her prices at some point. She does this all the time too.

OKay so is Anne (psychic Diva) -- good?  DO you recommend her?  I mean provided she actually does get back to me?

Ninacy and hornetkick recommend her so I booked with her to read tomorrow. I hope she’s good like they say! This is going to be my last reading for a while 😩 I’m getting addicted again
Sorry no I did not recommend her. All that craziness I mentioned from Anne, I have no clue how that comes across as a recommendation. You're reading at your own risk.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2020, 06:17:22 PM »
Oh, just take marinacy's review with a grain of salt (she's also on the other forum). She's greek too and just rants about Anne no matter what. Even knowing how Anne flakes out at times and doesn't provide the readings she promises and then acquires a new name after some time because she burnt so many bridges with the previous moniker. I've read with her and she wasn't bad at all. For $7 including the fiverr $2 fee the prices aren't bad but Anne believes she is better than she actually is and will raise her prices at some point. She does this all the time too.

OKay so is Anne (psychic Diva) -- good?  DO you recommend her?  I mean provided she actually does get back to me?

Ninacy and hornetkick recommend her so I booked with her to read tomorrow. I hope she’s good like they say! This is going to be my last reading for a while 😩 I’m getting addicted again
Sorry no I did not recommend her. All that craziness I mentioned from Anne, I have no clue how that comes across as a recommendation. You're reading at your own risk.

“She is cheap though. Those are the only readers that I basically do now. “

Ok, due to this sentence I thought you may have liked her because you read with her. I get she’s flaky but if she’s a decent reader (accurate wise) then that’s fine

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2020, 09:54:32 AM »
"Take Marinacy's review with a grain of salt because she is GREEK also" excuse me?? With the same logic, I and other European or UK members shouldn't take seriously U.S members because they mainly suggest U.S readers. I get that people are suspicious and they should be, but this is paranoia at its highest and it saddens me.

I have already suggested 4-5 other readers besides Anne that worked for me and I have personally found to be genuinely talented as I have countless experiences with frauds and believe me I know how to spot a fraud after 7 years of contacting psychics and Anne is definitely not one. She may not be my No.1 choice,  but I'm totally convinced she has a genuine talent to decipher her sources and relate accurate and precise info, especially about third parties.

Please look at client posts and reviews on Psychic Junkie, back when she used the Tpsyclighouse screen-name: https://www.psychic-junkie.com/the-psychic-lighthouse.html. Apparently, I'm not the only one who thinks she is genuinely talented.

With that being said, Anne does seem to conduct her business in a manner that seems shady for some--a small minority of folks here and in another forum assumed she is a fraud simply because she pauses for a while and comes back using a new screen name, however, she will not hide the fact that it is her. I can also vouch that she doesn't use multiple personas at the same time to fish and parrot back info back to her clients. I don't know exactly why she does this "whole hiatus-come back under a new persona thing" but I've noticed in the past that she gets burned out from multiple orders and I also have valid suspicions that a few folks and fellow psychics report her out of spite to ruin her business. I'm a seller of digital stuff on Etsy and Fiverr and I also experienced a few attacks by people who wanted to ruin my freelance reputation .

The only thing that I don't completely consent in the way she handled her business in the past is that she used to lightly spam people with her offers on Fiverr, Etsy and other platforms but again, it wasn't so frequent or pushy enough to be annoying.

When I saw her listings, I knew it was her and I addressed it--she was very courteous and accepted my reading, she didn't reject it or block me as other readers would do. I also paid $5 and she gave me a 30-minute MP3 which is an insane value compared to other Fiverr psychics who give you only 2-3 lines per question. If you listen to her MP3 carefully, you can tell she shuffles cards and uses other tools besides her own psychic insights. She will also tell you if she is not sure about something or completely refund you if she feels there is no connection whatsoever, so there is nothing to lose by trying her out.

To each of their own..

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2020, 03:53:59 PM »
Oh, come off it Marinacy. You should be saddened. You post on SPS after every negative comment made about Anne, like you're friends, just because she is from the same place and you two can bond over that or some such nonsense.

You have Hope smoked and you always walk a fine line between talking about how you're a seller when you know it would get you banned if you blatantly post that you sell tarot (nonpsychic) readings.

Just like you blatantly supporting Anne here and leaving her glowing over the top five star reviews on her shop.

You're also absolutely right...to each their own.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2020, 06:46:07 PM »
Oh, come off it Marinacy. You should be saddened. You post on SPS after every negative comment made about Anne, like you're friends, just because she is from the same place and you two can bond over that or some such nonsense.

You have Hope smoked and you always walk a fine line between talking about how you're a seller when you know it would get you banned if you blatantly post that you sell tarot (nonpsychic) readings.

Just like you blatantly supporting Anne here and leaving her glowing over the top five star reviews on her shop.

Marinacy from SPS is a reader? I am surprised Hope hasn't banned her.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2020, 06:56:28 PM »
A lot of people recommend Eliza as a good empath. I have read with her 3x and I do think she is accurate.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2020, 08:46:14 PM »

I know. Many of us use to talk about this and dm each other because in some shape, form or fashion Marinancy would always mention it in a post and downplay it like she did below and not act like she was posting about her store, when in fact she was. She is good at promoting her free advertising. She had to be careful because Hope was quick to ban readers on SPS.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2020, 09:06:22 PM »

I know. Many of us use to talk about this and dm each other because in some shape, form or fashion Marinancy would always mention it in a post and downplay it like she did below and not act like she was posting about her store, when in fact she was. She is good at promoting her free advertising. She had to be careful because Hope was quick to ban readers on SPS.

What is the point of this conversation?????????????? All I wanted to know is how Anne is as a reader (Accurate wise) I don't give a flying fuck about if she's flaky or not. This shit is getting annoying now. Like is she good or not? Stop the damn bullying now.  I DONT GIVE A FUCK about anything else, thats the POINT of this forum! to discuss our experiences with readers.... y'all annoying as shit. If you don't like a reader than say it and move on! if you do, say it and move on! like I literally just saw this shit on Yona's post, I like Yona.... but if someone else doesn't than ok??

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2020, 10:48:31 PM »

What is the point of this conversation?????????????? All I wanted to know is how Anne is as a reader (Accurate wise) I don't give a flying fuck about if she's flaky or not. This shit is getting annoying now. Like is she good or not? Stop the damn bullying now.  I DONT GIVE A FUCK about anything else, thats the POINT of this forum! to discuss our experiences with readers.... y'all annoying as shit. If you don't like a reader than say it and move on! if you do, say it and move on! like I literally just saw this shit on Yona's post, I like Yona.... but if someone else doesn't than ok??

Rayban -- I mean shes $5 -- I say try her....  I did!   If she sucks I mean it's $6... Her mp3 was 51 minutes -- for $7....  You cant beat that deal!   She went thru a bunch of stuff!   It was kind of amazing!   I will say this - I didnt understand some of what she said bc she was reading runes and a bunch of different stuff about my life BUT definitely has a gift!  I was asking about a guy and I will say I think she got current situation about 75% right (maybe more) -- there were a few things she was a little off on (but they were very close -- prediction I will see later....  Seems VERY reasonable - not fairy tale!

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2020, 10:51:23 PM »

Rayban -- I mean shes $5 -- I say try her....  I did!   If she sucks I mean it's $6... Her mp3 was 51 minutes -- for $7....  You cant beat that deal!   She went thru a bunch of stuff!   It was kind of amazing!   I will say this - I didnt understand some of what she said bc she was reading runes and a bunch of different stuff about my life BUT definitely has a gift!  I was asking about a guy and I will say I think she got current situation about 75% right (maybe more) -- there were a few things she was a little off on (but they were very close -- prediction I will see later....  Seems VERY reasonable - not fairy tale!

Guys I get mine tomorrow morning. You are hyping me up! A little pumped for this.Haha. If she good I’m doing the 15 dollar 60 min Skype later this week to get all the nitty gritty of my situation and more in-depth or I’m waiting a few week and doing it. I say I wait a few weeks but half the time I don’t have the attention span to wait. But I hope she is good for the 7 dollars. Or decent

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2020, 11:07:14 PM »
Hey!! I tried her this morning, I did the Skype! I liked her! and you're right, for that little amount of money its like why not? I just hate how people are getting off topic and being a bully. Like we are all going through a hard time obviously or else we wouldn't be here. the last thing anyone needs is to be disrespected due to there opinion. I did like Anne, I hope she's right for me as well. she's very realistic as well and picked up some stuff that was like wow.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2020, 11:14:14 PM »
Hey!! I tried her this morning, I did the Skype! I liked her! and you're right, for that little amount of money its like why not? I just hate how people are getting off topic and being a bully. Like we are all going through a hard time obviously or else we wouldn't be here. the last thing anyone needs is to be disrespected due to there opinion. I did like Anne, I hope she's right for me as well. she's very realistic as well and picked up some stuff that was like wow.
Good. Thank God you tried her.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2020, 11:19:01 PM »
I tried her...for $7 I was like why not. I got a 46? Min audio back. The first part about my personality and runes I was like okay...but then she got to my reading about my POI. Guys...seriously only queen of cups has picked up the current situation as accurately. There was one part that I was like I don’t do that the way she was describing something but I realize I do it in another aspect of our relationship. Her timeline isn’t until October...she said she could tell me it’s going to happen next week but then I’ll just call her back mad when it doesn’t. That part is in line with Kisha micah Kate Gaylene...almost everyone I’ve read with lol. And I will say that I was kinda skeptical with all the rune talk at first...was kind of just expecting stock lines general reading.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2020, 11:32:28 PM »
I tried her...for $7 I was like why not. I got a 46? Min audio back. The first part about my personality and runes I was like okay...but then she got to my reading about my POI. Guys...seriously only queen of cups has picked up the current situation as accurately. There was one part that I was like I don’t do that the way she was describing something but I realize I do it in another aspect of our relationship. Her timeline isn’t until October...she said she could tell me it’s going to happen next week but then I’ll just call her back mad when it doesn’t. That part is in line with Kisha micah Kate Gaylene...almost everyone I’ve read with lol. And I will say that I was kinda skeptical with all the rune talk at first...was kind of just expecting stock lines general reading.

Rune? Whats that?

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2020, 01:42:11 AM »

Rune? Whats that?

I don’t really know they’re like stones but they have pictures on them.  So she did a 13 rune personality reading first. She’d say which part of my personality it was and then read the description of the rune straight from a book or card or something. Not really a lot of insight & I was actually thinking her reading was going to be her spreading cards and then reading the meaning of them. Not at all what happened lol

anything