Author Topic: Empaths  (Read 12870 times)

Offline spiritualbinger

Re: Empaths
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2020, 06:03:32 PM »
Agree. It’s wild how much she gives for the price.

If anyone has had predictions come to pass with Psychic Diva/Greek Anne let us know!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2020, 07:57:30 PM »
https://www.fiverr.com/psychic_diva_/audio-or-video-recorded-psychic-reading?context=recommendation&context_alg=recently_ordered&context_referrer=homepage&context_type=gig&mod=hap&pckg_id=1&pos=1&source=recently_and_inspired&tier_selection=recommended&ref_ctx_id=a907ee04-cc38-459d-96ea-dee6226627b7

her...Psychic Anne, if you decide to read with her I suggest you do the chat or video call so you can ask questions etc. the recording readings involve your personality/runes

Thank you so much!
let us know how you like her

Sure! Will do :)

Can you please help me understand how she works? I don't really understand what this means: "1Q in detail + 6qs in one sentence each, 5 divination tools"

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2020, 09:13:19 AM »
https://www.fiverr.com/psychic_diva_/audio-or-video-recorded-psychic-reading?context=recommendation&context_alg=recently_ordered&context_referrer=homepage&context_type=gig&mod=hap&pckg_id=1&pos=1&source=recently_and_inspired&tier_selection=recommended&ref_ctx_id=a907ee04-cc38-459d-96ea-dee6226627b7

her...Psychic Anne, if you decide to read with her I suggest you do the chat or video call so you can ask questions etc. the recording readings involve your personality/runes

Thank you so much!

Can you please help me understand how she works? I don't really understand what this means: "1Q in detail + 6qs in one sentence each, 5 divination tools"

She answers the 1 question in detail, which takes up most of the reading.. then the others she just brushes over but mine were over a sentence, hope that helps

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2020, 05:04:24 PM »

Thank you so much!

She answers the 1 question in detail, which takes up most of the reading.. then the others she just brushes over but mine were over a sentence, hope that helps

Thanks a lot!

Does 6qs mean 6 questions?

Offline miss_t

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2020, 01:35:26 PM »
So is Psychic Anne/Diva going to send the reading to your email or you’ll get it on Fiverr? I‘m trying so hard not to binge on reading but maybe a $5 reading is all I need. haha!

With regards to 1 main question to be answered in detail + 6 Q’s she’ll answer briefly,
can I ask 6 questions that’s totally unrelated to the main question? Like maybe different areas of my life or these 6 Q’a should only be follow up to the main one?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 01:43:54 PM by miss_t »

Offline Anon

« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2020, 04:20:33 PM »
She did not resonate with me At All unfortunately.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2020, 04:25:36 PM »
She did not resonate with me At All unfortunately.
You should definitely ask for a refund if she sucked. She'll willingingly give you one if she feels you'll leave her a bad review.

Offline Anon

« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2020, 04:32:56 PM »
Thanks! I'm too scared to leave negative reviews, don't want to get hounded. Atleast it wasn't too high of a price point to waste. Lesson learnt not to jump on a bandwagon.   :-[

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2020, 04:35:52 PM »
Thanks! I'm too scared to leave negative reviews, don't want to get hounded. Atleast it wasn't too high of a price point to waste. Lesson learnt not to jump on a bandwagon.   :-[
True, so that is what you should tell her and she'll refund you immediately or offer another reading. Just say you don't want to ruin her business but felt she wasn't accurate with your situation and that you don't want to leave a negative review.

At least waste your money on someone closer to being right, as opposed to the reading being all wrong. You'll get a credit to use for someone or something else.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2020, 11:04:53 PM »
I Just got my reading with Psychic Diva and found it fantastic. She was spot on in describing relationship dynamic, present and past. I will update if prediction happens.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2020, 11:38:53 PM »
I Just got my reading with Psychic Diva and found it fantastic. She was spot on in describing relationship dynamic, present and past. I will update if prediction happens.

I did the lucky 7 reading and was quite impressed. The predictions are a bit optimistic (ok, fairytale), but past and present were spot on.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2020, 11:41:06 PM »

Niceeeeeee!

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2020, 04:30:51 AM »

I did the lucky 7 reading and was quite impressed. The predictions are a bit optimistic (ok, fairytale), but past and present were spot on.

Interesting. She gave me some not so positive predictions too. About 3 😂 so either your life is going great or I just never get what I want hahaha either way, I’m pleased she varies at least.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2020, 04:44:29 AM »
There was nothing negative in mine. The current reality is slightly different. Lol...we'll see.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2020, 06:26:50 PM »
I just got my reading with her and feel in the fence. It sounded very fairytale to me but her predictions are easy to validate do I’ll see what happens in June and update.