Author Topic: Empaths  (Read 12868 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Empaths
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2020, 01:49:16 AM »
I tried her...for $7 I was like why not. I got a 46? Min audio back. The first part about my personality and runes I was like okay...but then she got to my reading about my POI. Guys...seriously only queen of cups has picked up the current situation as accurately. There was one part that I was like I don’t do that the way she was describing something but I realize I do it in another aspect of our relationship. Her timeline isn’t until October...she said she could tell me it’s going to happen next week but then I’ll just call her back mad when it doesn’t. That part is in line with Kisha micah Kate Gaylene...almost everyone I’ve read with lol. And I will say that I was kinda skeptical with all the rune talk at first...was kind of just expecting stock lines general reading.

Rune? Whats that?

I don’t really know they’re like stones but they have pictures on them.  So she did a 13 rune personality reading first. She’d say which part of my personality it was and then read the description of the rune straight from a book or card or something. Not really a lot of insight & I was actually thinking her reading was going to be her spreading cards and then reading the meaning of them. Not at all what happened lol

Did you ask specific questions or do a general read?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2020, 03:56:54 AM »
Oh, come off it Marinacy. You should be saddened. You post on SPS after every negative comment made about Anne, like you're friends, just because she is from the same place and you two can bond over that or some such nonsense.

You have Hope smoked and you always walk a fine line between talking about how you're a seller when you know it would get you banned if you blatantly post that you sell tarot (nonpsychic) readings.

Just like you blatantly supporting Anne here and leaving her glowing over the top five star reviews on her shop.

You're also absolutely right...to each their own.

Marinacy from SPS is a reader? I am surprised Hope hasn't banned her.

I know. Many of us use to talk about this and dm each other because in some shape, form or fashion Marinancy would always mention it in a post and downplay it like she did below and not act like she was posting about her store, when in fact she was. She is good at promoting her free advertising. She had to be careful because Hope was quick to ban readers on SPS.

What is the point of this conversation?????????????? All I wanted to know is how Anne is as a reader (Accurate wise) I don't give a flying fuck about if she's flaky or not. This shit is getting annoying now. Like is she good or not? Stop the damn bullying now.  I DONT GIVE A FUCK about anything else, thats the POINT of this forum! to discuss our experiences with readers.... y'all annoying as shit. If you don't like a reader than say it and move on! if you do, say it and move on! like I literally just saw this shit on Yona's post, I like Yona.... but if someone else doesn't than ok??

Hahaha I am obsessed with you.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2020, 05:37:45 AM »
I tried her...for $7 I was like why not. I got a 46? Min audio back. The first part about my personality and runes I was like okay...but then she got to my reading about my POI. Guys...seriously only queen of cups has picked up the current situation as accurately. There was one part that I was like I don’t do that the way she was describing something but I realize I do it in another aspect of our relationship. Her timeline isn’t until October...she said she could tell me it’s going to happen next week but then I’ll just call her back mad when it doesn’t. That part is in line with Kisha micah Kate Gaylene...almost everyone I’ve read with lol. And I will say that I was kinda skeptical with all the rune talk at first...was kind of just expecting stock lines general reading.

Rune? Whats that?

I don’t really know they’re like stones but they have pictures on them.  So she did a 13 rune personality reading first. She’d say which part of my personality it was and then read the description of the rune straight from a book or card or something. Not really a lot of insight & I was actually thinking her reading was going to be her spreading cards and then reading the meaning of them. Not at all what happened lol

Did you ask specific questions or do a general read?

I asked specific questions...I did her $5 audio reading. It said like 1 main question and then 3 or 4 smaller questions. I asked a more general question about my situation but I definitely wanted to know what she saw with my relationship

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2020, 10:45:21 PM »
I bit the bullet and did this for funsies too. Got a 50 minute recording. I don’t really care about the runes tbh like ok thank u, but let’s get the good stuff. She was very detailed. Her prediction on my major ask is later than all of my other readings. The latest I have now is beginning of June, but most are late April - late May. So, let’s see.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2020, 06:44:34 AM »
I honestly really liked her! Value for money is insane

Offline sexyp

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2020, 12:53:38 PM »
She was a bit of a let down for me when I tried her one time. I would not recommend.

Quote from: spiritualbinger li ;) ;) nk=topic=5698.msg114470#msg114470 date=1587336321
I bit the bullet and did this for funsies too. Got a 50 minute recording. I don’t really care about the runes tbh like ok thank u, but let’s get the good stuff. She was very detailed. Her prediction on my major ask is later than all of my other readings. The latest I have now is beginning of June, but most are late April - late May. So, let’s see.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2020, 01:29:55 PM »
I really liked her. Hit on past fight- picked up time of the fight and when he came back. My tendencies and our dynamic very well 

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2020, 04:57:26 PM »
Definitely agree - the value on her reading is wild. She for sure has a gift and is intentional in her readings and delivery to the client.

Also, I read with LeeLoo yesterday and will say she is also incredible at picking up emotions and feelings.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2020, 08:14:13 PM »
I liked her too. I think she really picked up what my poi was feeling/thinking

Anne (qoc) told me some similar stuff as well in my reading two weeks ago

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2020, 09:28:10 PM »
I really liked her. Hit on past fight- picked up time of the fight and when he came back. My tendencies and our dynamic very well

May I ask who you are talking about? There are many nested quotes and I cannot figure it out.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2020, 01:13:45 AM »
https://www.fiverr.com/psychic_diva_/audio-or-video-recorded-psychic-reading?context=recommendation&context_alg=recently_ordered&context_referrer=homepage&context_type=gig&mod=hap&pckg_id=1&pos=1&source=recently_and_inspired&tier_selection=recommended&ref_ctx_id=a907ee04-cc38-459d-96ea-dee6226627b7

her...Psychic Anne, if you decide to read with her I suggest you do the chat or video call so you can ask questions etc. the recording readings involve your personality/runes

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2020, 02:18:05 AM »
https://www.fiverr.com/psychic_diva_/audio-or-video-recorded-psychic-reading?context=recommendation&context_alg=recently_ordered&context_referrer=homepage&context_type=gig&mod=hap&pckg_id=1&pos=1&source=recently_and_inspired&tier_selection=recommended&ref_ctx_id=a907ee04-cc38-459d-96ea-dee6226627b7

her...Psychic Anne, if you decide to read with her I suggest you do the chat or video call so you can ask questions etc. the recording readings involve your personality/runes

Thank you so much!

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2020, 02:28:25 AM »

Thank you so much!
let us know how you like her

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2020, 02:30:05 AM »

Thank you so much!
let us know how you like her

Sure! Will do :)

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2020, 05:10:46 PM »
I enjoyed this advisor.. I did the chat. She knew quite a bit about my past. And pretty affordable.. I mean the value for your money... crazy!

anything