Author Topic: False readers on Lifereader.com - $26,000 wasted  (Read 2441 times)

Offline lightfaerie

False readers on Lifereader.com - $26,000 wasted
« on: March 21, 2020, 06:11:28 AM »
Hi all, I wanted to share a pretty disappointing story I had with many psychics on Lifereader.com and the alarming customer service that I encountered afterwards.

So I'll try to keep it short & sweet, but I started using their website in 2012, after a pretty devastating breakup with my ex fiancé. I spoke to many, if not all, of the "top rated" psychic readers on there - from Rev Charlie, to Ann, Mandi and many more. They would tell me things like "he's coming back, he still loves you". I believed them and I fell into a bit of a psychic reading trap that went on for 8 years.

My enquiries were about many people and situations. The false predictions only unravelled over time, as things started to present themselves.

Predictions given would be for 3 months or even a year for two into the future, so sometimes I waited. Sometimes I was tired of not getting results, so I'd naively contact a new psychic and see if I had any luck there. I got into this pattern of reaching out to readers every time I felt lonely or confused about the direction of my life.

I would occasionally message the psychics and question them on Lifereader, but they would block me when I asked why nothing they told me came true.

Recently I contacted customer service to close my account and ask for a partial refund, but I was met with extremely rude messages from the owner of this site - questioning if I was crazy and basically offering no resolution. I was actually afraid to email him because I'd be sent essays and rants in response. I searched reviews for this company and found other people who have complained. There were a few ladies who claim they were sent abusive emails from "Thomas", much like I was.

Since there are apparently 3 owners of this site, I reached out to all 3. 2/3 ignored me. One blocked me on Linkedin.

I am really keen to know if any of you have had a similar experience with this website. I really want to speak about this as I spent a total of $26,000 from 2012 - 2019.

Offline russianred

Re: False readers on Lifereader.com - $26,000 wasted
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 04:17:41 PM »
I am sorry to read your story, lightfaerie.  It's alarming how otherwise intelligent people can be sucked into spending thousands of dollars on these services.

You have every right to close your account, but the reality is (and I'm sure you know this) there is no way the site is going to give you money back.  I'm sure they'd think it would set a bad precedent for them, and honestly, they make most of their money from us addicts.

Re: psychics:  I've come to believe that the majority of them tell us a combination of what they think we want to hear and whatever our energy on the phone is suggesting to them.  When I was binging and desperate a few months ago, I got almost universally positive predictions.  As I started to mentally detach and care less, I only called a few times, and the readers started to give either negative predictions or positive predictions that were very far out.  My theory is that they picked up in my voice that I was not as hopeful.  Recently, I've become very cautiously optimistic again based on something POI has told me.  I'm not calling for now, but if I did, I predict I will be back to receiving the sunny predictions based on my own energy surrounding the situation.

Re: Lifereader, I never used that site.  I spoke to Rev Charlie a few times via Keen in my binging days and liked him a lot at first.  I didn't get any psychic vibes from him, more like he was one of those "male advice"-type readers (although I know he claims to be psychic).  It surprises me that he strung you along like that as I thought he seemed like a "no BS" type guy.

Have you moved on from the ex-fiance?

anything