Author Topic: What do Psychic’s day about your POI?  (Read 1430 times)

Offline Smiley1

What do Psychic’s day about your POI?
« on: March 10, 2020, 10:05:42 PM »
There seems a pattern here.  How many readers say your poi has depression and aren’t ready?

I’ve heard this too much

Offline Smiley1

Re: What do Psychic’s day about your POI?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 01:48:15 AM »

Yes, I agree with you.

I find it so boring, as soon as a reader starts telling me that I kind of go no.... I cannot be bothered hearing this and you are talking rubbish

At the end of the day, if someone isn't strong enough to step up and show me what I deserve I dont want them and this is a lesson we all learn instead of feeling sorry for someone and be indulgent of their behaviour.

My POI in retrospect has behaved like a spoilt child and I have no room for that in my life.

quote author=th3awakened1 link=topic=5582.msg111033#msg111033 date=1583890454]
There seems a pattern here.  How many readers say your poi has depression and aren’t ready?

I’ve heard this too much

Smiley, I heard it a lot. Not the depression part but that they weren't ready, the strong connection was too much for them, etc. I held onto that facade for way too long to believe it to be truth.

Sorry ahead of time for the late night rambling but the thing is my POI during my binge is very much like myself. Only child, we get what we want, we go after what we want. So when I tried multiple times to extend an olive branch, tried to pursue communciation, but I was always left with silence. I never understood it but I now realize that some people just cannot let past bad behavior or issues with them go. No matter how many times they appologize, it's just easier to not even let them near you. We all are impacted differently but fallouts with others. Some can admit mistakes and some never will. I reunited with a college sweetheart after 10 years apart, and then realized nothing at all really changed in 10 years. We just got older so yet again we parted ways. We still talk as friends from time to time, but anything more it will never work no matter how many times we tried.
[/quote]