Author Topic: Intuition/Fear vs Readers?  (Read 4390 times)

Offline snowbell

Intuition/Fear vs Readers?
« on: March 04, 2020, 11:12:33 PM »
Has anyone been in a situation where all the readers said the same thing but your intuition said something else? I should use the word fear in my case instead of intuition actually.

So I have been seeing him online on a messaging app a lot and my fears automatically are telling me that maybe he's talking to a woman. We are not in a relationship so I can't question him. I have consulted a few readers and no woman ever comes up. Pretty much all of them say it's out of boredom and has to do something with finances. However, I see him online during office hours or late at night also.

I met him a week ago and he actually made an effort to have a conversation with me and was warmer than he has been in the past. I want to believe what the readers are telling me, that he will come around but my fears are telling me something else.

Offline Arigirl

Re: Intuition/Fear vs Readers?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 11:28:38 PM »
Has anyone been in a situation where all the readers said the same thing but your intuition said something else? I should use the word fear in my case instead of intuition actually.

So I have been seeing him online on a messaging app a lot and my fears automatically are telling me that maybe he's talking to a woman. We are not in a relationship so I can't question him. I have consulted a few readers and no woman ever comes up. Pretty much all of them say it's out of boredom and has to do something with finances. However, I see him online during office hours or late at night also.

I met him a week ago and he actually made an effort to have a conversation with me and was warmer than he has been in the past. I want to believe what the readers are telling me, that he will come around but my fears are telling me something else.

Ask him, does he know thar you use the same messaging app and can see his status online?

Offline snowbell

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 11:30:59 PM »
I can't ask him directly. We are not dating and aren't even really friends.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2020, 11:33:53 PM »
If your intuition is telling you something, it's best to follow that than what a reader might say. You know the situation better than anyone. Hope this helps!

Offline snowbell

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2020, 11:36:44 PM »
Thanks. My intuition is clouded by my fears, which is why I asked if anyone has been in a similar boat where the what all the readers said came out to be true.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2020, 02:35:59 AM »
Thanks. My intuition is clouded by my fears, which is why I asked if anyone has been in a similar boat where the what all the readers said came out to be true.

I have to be honest and this is just my own opinion. I don't think it's your "fear" talking to you. I feel like it's your intuition screaming at you and you're trying to ignore it thinking it's just fear. I'm an outsider looking in but, typically, people don't use everyday chat apps for business purposes unless, of course, they run their own businesses or something like that. You're saying he's on it during office hours and late at night. Most of us don't conduct business late at night.

More information is needed to come to a more accurate analysis. Such as, does he message you daily? Does he message you first? Is he showing a consistent interest? Is he often too busy to talk to you? Does he respond to your messages (if you initiate any first), and if so, how long does it take him on average? I can go on down the list of questions.

I'm going to say that you will KNOW if someone is interested in you. You won't be feeling fearful, confused, or second guessing. I think you know all of this already though. At the end of the day, you're the only one that can know for sure because you're the one experiencing the situation. I just think there isn't enough information given to be able to really form a proper judgment.

EDIT: As a side note, yes I've absolutely been in that boat where I've had 100 psychics tell me one thing but it never sat right within me and, they all ended up being wrong. If it doesn't sit right within you, that's your intuition. Most readers will feed you crap. It's very few that keep it real.

Offline snowbell

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2020, 02:59:50 AM »

I have to be honest and this is just my own opinion. I don't think it's your "fear" talking to you. I feel like it's your intuition screaming at you and you're trying to ignore it thinking it's just fear. I'm an outsider looking in but, typically, people don't use everyday chat apps for business purposes unless, of course, they run their own businesses or something like that. You're saying he's on it during office hours and late at night. Most of us don't conduct business late at night.

More information is needed to come to a more accurate analysis. Such as, does he message you daily? Does he message you first? Is he showing a consistent interest? Is he often too busy to talk to you? Does he respond to your messages (if you initiate any first), and if so, how long does it take him on average? I can go on down the list of questions.

I'm going to say that you will KNOW if someone is interested in you. You won't be feeling fearful, confused, or second guessing. I think you know all of this already though. At the end of the day, you're the only one that can know for sure because you're the one experiencing the situation. I just think there isn't enough information given to be able to really form a proper judgment.

EDIT: As a side note, yes I've absolutely been in that boat where I've had 100 psychics tell me one thing but it never sat right within me and, they all ended up being wrong. If it doesn't sit right within you, that's your intuition. Most readers will feed you crap. It's very few that keep it real.

We aren't really friends so we don't communicate on the phone or text. He is someone from my past. I don't know if he likes me for sure because he hasn't said so. I've had my intuition lie to me in the past when I have been anxious, which is why I am not trusting it. But the business chat piece is not sitting right with me. The messaging app does have a lot of groups, professional groups also....unless this is what they are catching....if he is on there chatting relating to his profession, which could mean business or related to work. What was weird is that all three readers I consulted said finances and related to work.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2020, 03:06:29 AM »

We aren't really friends so we don't communicate on the phone or text. He is someone from my past. I don't know if he likes me for sure because he hasn't said so. I've had my intuition lie to me in the past when I have been anxious, which is why I am not trusting it. But the business chat piece is not sitting right with me. The messaging app does have a lot of groups, professional groups also....unless this is what they are catching....if he is on there chatting relating to his profession, which could mean business or related to work. What was weird is that all three readers I consulted said finances and related to work.

So is this guy from your past someone that you're interested in rekindling with? If you don't communicate via phone or text, how do you communicate and how often? Who initiates? Were you romantically involved with this guy in that past or? I mean, I get what you're saying and understand why you're confused if you're into him like that but there are signs when the feeling is mutual.

Offline snowbell

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2020, 03:08:28 AM »

So is this guy from your past someone that you're interested in rekindling with? If you don't communicate via phone or text, how do you communicate and how often? Who initiates? Were you romantically involved with this guy in that past or? I mean, I get what you're saying and understand why you're confused if you're into him like that but there are signs when the feeling is mutual.

I'll PM message you :-)

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2020, 03:12:39 AM »

I'll PM message you :-)

Ok dear

pfizer

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2020, 04:16:06 AM »
if you are interested in him but he is not making any move romantically; then no need to think if he has a gf or not; coz he is not making a move
if he is making a move then ask him

i wont go to a reader to ask something which i can find it out myself.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2020, 04:42:20 AM »

I understand that feeling well. Fear is really easy to give into. Trust your instincts but keep an optimistic heart.

Offline snowbell

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2020, 05:12:32 AM »

I understand that feeling well. Fear is really easy to give into. Trust your instincts but keep an optimistic heart.

I love this phrase, "Trust your instincts but keep an optimistic heart." Thank you!

Offline Sabrina

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2020, 09:52:07 AM »
Intuition or fear, what I came to realize is that when someone is interested in you, they will make effor to interact with you. If they aren't, then they are not interested. It's simple as that.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2020, 03:31:23 AM »
Intuition or fear, what I came to realize is that when someone is interested in you, they will make effor to interact with you. If they aren't, then they are not interested. It's simple as that.

Digging an old post from the grave but this isn’t really something that I agree with. I for one am a person that won’t really reach out to someone no matter how much I want to if my mind is giving me reason not to - which a lot of the times I’ve found out was just fear.

Honestly had I been able to distinguish between fear and intuition I could’ve saved myself a ton of heartbreak. I’ve suffered in silence for months over certain people only to have them reach out at a later time and confirm positive things that I was trying to block out.

anything