Author Topic: Storytime my theory  (Read 5670 times)

Offline bee.23

Re: Storytime my theory
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2020, 12:29:16 AM »
Karina,

How are you doing towards the end of this week?  I am just another person here who can relate to your story.  I started in May of 2019 and have cut back significantly but I still find this board a double edged sword. helpful in many ways but can also keep me hooked on this whole "other life" I have.  bc it really is another life, right?

like no-one in my real life knows I call or called psychics, noone knows about this forum etc.

Its something I am trying to balance and-- eventually be completely moved on from. I wish I could rip it like a band aid. but I do find many of the posts very helpful.

Bee- I have seen your comments too - and I think you are so right to seek support here and try and band together to move beyond this phase of life. Count me in too!  I am a work in progress, have my weak days (this past wednesday was one) and then today and yesterday I felt borderline  "over" him...

anyway. I am here to listen, vent to and share encouragement, advice and to vent if anyone needs another ear.  I have found people on this board really helpful and its always nice to feel like you have someone you can be honest with and get this off your chest.

my situation is complicated so I don't even talk about my POI in my real life making it even more challenging.

I have found a wonderful therapist (who's super busy and I have only been able to schedule once a month!) and I am also doing some spiritual work with some local reiki women.  Both have their own different ways of approaching so I am looking forward to these upcoming appointments. One seems to focus on helping to cut limiting beliefs, finding freedom by CHOOSING to LET GO of what no longer serves us. The other seems to get deep into past life regressions, face and heal our OWN deepest soul wounds and traumas from this and many past lives.

I am hopeful that by exploring some of these modalities that I will be able to find why I am having trouble letting go of this POI who seems to just not treat me the way I deserve to be treated.  not sure why I am so drawn to this person who led me to start this psychic binge but I want to drop him like a bad habit and am confident I can do so and come out stronger and more magnificent on the other side by putting in the work!

hope everyone has a great Saturday!!

I love this! Please do PM me so we can connect. It sounds like you’ve constructed a beautiful path in healing your past and moving towards a better future, and that is exactly the energy I am looking to be around. Proud of you! im seeking support to help guide me that same direction. This all im sure  has not been an easy process for any of us - but with eachothers support - we are not alone. And that is profound.  To know there is unity in the situations we go through and none of us are in fact crazy! Just experienced a vulnerability

Offline bee.23

Re: Storytime my theory
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2020, 12:41:19 AM »
Karina,

How are you doing towards the end of this week?  I am just another person here who can relate to your story.  I started in May of 2019 and have cut back significantly but I still find this board a double edged sword. helpful in many ways but can also keep me hooked on this whole "other life" I have.  bc it really is another life, right?

like no-one in my real life knows I call or called psychics, noone knows about this forum etc.

Its something I am trying to balance and-- eventually be completely moved on from. I wish I could rip it like a band aid. but I do find many of the posts very helpful.

Bee- I have seen your comments too - and I think you are so right to seek support here and try and band together to move beyond this phase of life. Count me in too!  I am a work in progress, have my weak days (this past wednesday was one) and then today and yesterday I felt borderline  "over" him...

anyway. I am here to listen, vent to and share encouragement, advice and to vent if anyone needs another ear.  I have found people on this board really helpful and its always nice to feel like you have someone you can be honest with and get this off your chest.

my situation is complicated so I don't even talk about my POI in my real life making it even more challenging.

I have found a wonderful therapist (who's super busy and I have only been able to schedule once a month!) and I am also doing some spiritual work with some local reiki women.  Both have their own different ways of approaching so I am looking forward to these upcoming appointments. One seems to focus on helping to cut limiting beliefs, finding freedom by CHOOSING to LET GO of what no longer serves us. The other seems to get deep into past life regressions, face and heal our OWN deepest soul wounds and traumas from this and many past lives.

I am hopeful that by exploring some of these modalities that I will be able to find why I am having trouble letting go of this POI who seems to just not treat me the way I deserve to be treated.  not sure why I am so drawn to this person who led me to start this psychic binge but I want to drop him like a bad habit and am confident I can do so and come out stronger and more magnificent on the other side by putting in the work!

hope everyone has a great Saturday!!

I love this! Please do PM me so we can connect. It sounds like you’ve constructed a beautiful path in healing your past and moving towards a better future, and that is exactly the energy I am looking to be around. Proud of you! im seeking support to help guide me that same direction. This all im sure  has not been an easy process for any of us - but with eachothers support - we are not alone. And that is profound.  To know there is unity in the situations we go through and none of us are in fact crazy! Just experienced a vulnerability

Knowing I have you guys to turn to on this forum, makes my situation 10 times brighter - strangers none the less- but you all are so helpful in my journey and I am here for you all ❤️