Author Topic: Could really use your guys support right now...  (Read 3552 times)

Offline KarinaR

Re: Could really use your guys support right now...
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2020, 02:28:35 PM »
Hi bee,

This sounds like the universe is actually blocking something negative from you to open up to something better...I think what has helped in the past is to pick up a new hobby or travel. I also think that in my experience readings are only helpful with work or financial related things that don’t involve someone else’s will. I think part of the reason love readings aren’t accurate is just that... free will. I also think that a lot of readings add to the energies and create blockages at least that’s my experience. No one psychic is 100% accurate. I can’t tell you how many timelines have passed and gone without predictions happening. I found this forum hoping to break out of this cycle in my life of depending on psychics and hoping for different clues as to how this man feels about me and will proceed. I am trying really hard to come to terms with this. I think this forum is great for support and I am here if you need to vent!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2020, 03:24:07 PM »
My frank harsh advise would be to stop spending another dime on getting readings for this guy.

I'm sure you're a wonderful girl and a great catch that definitely DOES NOT deserve to give someone 5 years only for them to go off with someone else, come back then go back to that person again.

Cry it out, then hold your head up high, brush it off, focus on hobbies and a social life to keep yourself busy and see how more positive people gravitate towards you when you give off that energy yourself.

Hold yourself in a much higher place than what you are right now because this guy is NOT worth it and when you move on and become happier again you will come across the right one.

I'm really sorry you've gone through this- utter BS it makes me so mad.

Yes I agree. This is a good post.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2020, 12:47:11 AM »
Hi bee,

This sounds like the universe is actually blocking something negative from you to open up to something better...I think what has helped in the past is to pick up a new hobby or travel. I also think that in my experience readings are only helpful with work or financial related things that don’t involve someone else’s will. I think part of the reason love readings aren’t accurate is just that... free will. I also think that a lot of readings add to the energies and create blockages at least that’s my experience. No one psychic is 100% accurate. I can’t tell you how many timelines have passed and gone without predictions happening. I found this forum hoping to break out of this cycle in my life of depending on psychics and hoping for different clues as to how this man feels about me and will proceed. I am trying really hard to come to terms with this. I think this forum is great for support and I am here if you need to vent!

Thank you, very much so. Very insightful, and true. I also am here if you need to vent! I don't really believe any of us here actually needs the psychics, because I do believe in destiny, and if things unfold a certain way that is how the universe has deemed it to be.  We should flow, and choose the path of least resistance, always. Accept what is. No psychic can change or truly know what is fated. Will power plays a massive role, so no matter what any psychic has told us (good or bad) anything could be changed based on our own choices, reactions, and will. Us holding on, obsessing, analyzing, is only creating a bigger block for our own growth and improvement. So many time frames have passed for me too. That's why, though cliche, the phrase "If it comes, let it, if it goes, let it" should apply so much value to our lives.

anything