Author Topic: Singing cranes ( TJ)  (Read 8326 times)

Offline Hopeful2020

Re: Singing cranes ( TJ)
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2020, 01:48:34 PM »
Did you ask specific questions or just general whatever she picks up?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2020, 12:25:14 AM »
I just asked her what can I expect coming up with x? And she went from there without me having to tell her anything else.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2020, 12:32:30 AM »
Ok... that it ima read with her🤣🤣

Congrats!

If it makes you feel better, she aligned with Marie Anna for me. Marie Anna has been right for me in the past too.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2020, 12:58:54 AM »
She’s annoying.

She didn’t pick up he was attached or even another woman around- touted him as single
And kept trying to make me second guess if he was attached - she was like “if he really is attached” bitch it’s not if - he is! Smh then when i called her out she just played it like “well he is not gonna e with her because i don’t see him with her now” we’ll they live tougher smh.

While other readers initially didn’t pick this up- most do now (now that I know) but don’t play me like I’m dumb.

I will say she did jump right in and describe him very well. Who knows about predictions
Someone describing a person means zero to me - I already know🙄

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2020, 01:14:00 AM »
She’s annoying.

She didn’t pick up he was attached or even another woman around- touted him as single
And kept trying to make me second guess if he was attached - she was like “if he really is attached” bitch it’s not if - he is! Smh then when i called her out she just played it like “well he is not gonna e with her because i don’t see him with her now” we’ll they live tougher smh.

While other readers initially didn’t pick this up- most do now (now that I know) but don’t play me like I’m dumb.

I will say she did jump right in and describe him very well. Who knows about predictions

Sparkle... she did not pick it up for me either. She made him sound like someone who want to take me out on a date to see how I will act because that what he usually does with all the girls he want to date.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2020, 01:30:49 AM »
She cold read me. I'm supposed to meet my new love at a bbq in the next few weeks. Ummm...I don't know about where she is, but we're still in a Phase 1 lockdown. I can't even get a haircut. 🙄 None of my friends are planning get togethers anytime soon. And there was zero validation of present.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2020, 02:00:38 AM »
She cold read me. I'm supposed to meet my new love at a bbq in the next few weeks. Ummm...I don't know about where she is, but we're still in a Phase 1 lockdown. I can't even get a haircut. 🙄 None of my friends are planning get togethers anytime soon. And there was zero validation of present.

Right! She said my poi is hanging with his friends and I’m like no mam he is at home - we are under lockdown - I know I work with him and talk to him everyday and he is as scared as I am going anywhere - um NO

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2020, 02:02:44 AM »
She’s annoying.

Sparkle... she did not pick it up for me either. She made him sound like someone who want to take me out on a date to see how I will act because that what he usually does with all the girls he want to date.

Wow - yeah wrong! Lol

Offline Dannika

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2020, 02:31:27 AM »
Oh man, sounds like she wasn’t accurate for you guys  :(  maybe she just made lucky guesses for me - I’ll update if anything ends up happening on my end.

Offline artslove

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2020, 03:03:23 AM »
I had two readings with her and honestly, I am kind of confused now because a couple days ago she mentioned that we would be together, but she just told me that he is dating someone and that we wil not get back together. So I’m just really not sure what to believe. :(

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2020, 03:26:43 AM »
Soo...... stick with marie anna then?looks like i'll be trying her instead🤣

Offline Dannika

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2020, 08:45:13 AM »
I’m just giving credit where credit is due...could be a lucky guess on the advisor’s end but still too accurate to be disregarded.

Had a great morning hike and and then evening with poi. THEN he asked me to work out with him tomorrow, which makes seeing him 3 times, in line with what singing cranes said. Again this has never happened in all the time that I have known him, seeing each other so frequently.

I also have to say that this is in line with what Yona has told me, which was basically “seeing a switch in their behavior, going from unmotivated to enthusiastic” amongst other predictions she gave me about the situation but we’ll see how this continues to play out.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 07:51:14 PM by Dannika »

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2020, 03:03:50 PM »
Her contact prediction did not happen for me

Offline Dannika

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2020, 04:58:55 AM »
Sooooo update - want to make sure I report the facts! I called her again to ask her a few more questions and she was completely wrong on contact and when I would see my poi. Ugh! So jury’s out on this one for me, but kinda leaning towards my first reading with her being a lucky guess.

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2020, 12:43:08 AM »
Dannika - I feel very invested in and excited for you in your situation.... can you please provide updates???  Fingers crossed!!