Author Topic: Emma Jane  (Read 5896 times)

Offline Smiley1

Emma Jane
« on: January 10, 2020, 12:10:36 PM »
Heard good things about her.   Thinking of marking an appointment for a months time as I have a reading booked.

Could anyone tell me any predictions that have happened.  Is she good with time ing etc?...

No thread on her I searched.

Offline Aaron0326

Re: Emma Jane
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 03:08:24 PM »
Read with her recently. I do think she has some gift because she did randomly hit a few things that were specific.  However, she really encouraged me to do something that backfired heavily on me.  Heavily.  She really got the dynamics of what was going on incorrect.  I would not call her again. 

Offline Zzib

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 03:53:37 PM »
I called her back in May no predictions came to pass she even gave me a timeframe on May for contact and nothing happened.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 04:03:37 AM »
Should have listened to you all.  I did jump in and have a reading with her.  Nice enough lady but nothing she said certainly in her time frames happen.  She seemed so sure too.

Both work and romance predictions have fallen totally flat and now I dont believe what she was picking up all along.   Has anyone had predictions with her come in late?  Mine were damn right fairytale but I fell for it and now I am sitting here feeling a fool.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 05:34:07 AM »
I read with her a few weeks ago and it was a total waste. She said one small thing that made me think mayyyybe she was tuned in but the rest of the reading was either incorrect, generic advice,and or advising me to take a certain action.  That something was a bad idea.  Would not read with her again. 

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2020, 08:28:59 PM »
Any other feedback on her?

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2020, 08:36:00 PM »
Read with her a couple years ago. Only thing she got right was a spontaneous purchase of a red vehicle. That’s it. I’ve never owned a red car in my life and thought it was a weird prediction...on top of that, I had just finished paying off my car and wasn’t looking for another car note 🤷🏽‍♀️

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2020, 05:58:05 PM »
She had a career hit for me recently. I actually enjoyed my reading with her but maybe we just connected well.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2020, 10:25:44 AM »
Read with her 2 years ago.She is crap.She got nothing right .I think she is fake

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2020, 11:55:34 AM »
Yeah I was majorly disappointed by her and her outcomes.  I had a mate that read with her for a while lots of readings and she just kept telling her that her poi was coming back and it never happened 2 or 3 years worth of money going in her pocket.

Not a good reader or good at predictions and a alright empath.
 But don’t waste your money.

Offline Candy

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2020, 06:54:08 PM »
Has anyone had a major outcome come to pass with Emma Jane, such as a reconciliation or engagement/marriage? She seems to be a good empath with a good read on POI. But her timing is always off and not sure how her future predictions are. 

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2020, 07:50:24 PM »
Has anyone had a major outcome come to pass with Emma Jane, such as a reconciliation or engagement/marriage? She seems to be a good empath with a good read on POI. But her timing is always off and not sure how her future predictions are.

Not for me. She was so spot on for the now but none of her prediction came to pass big or small

Offline Candy

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2020, 08:03:09 PM »
I’m giving her until early new year for her predictions to play out, then I’m done. Coronavirus has definitely delayed things but spitting out timeline after timeline without anything coming to pass is ridiculous. She’s nice enough but I wish she wouldn’t sound so sure if timing because she sucks at it!!

Offline somebodyawesomeindc

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2020, 09:25:21 PM »
I just read with her yesterday.  She nailed the current with my POI and POI2 but we'll see what happens with her predictions.  Those aren't until spring of next year. 

Offline Candy

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2020, 01:52:10 AM »
Did her prediction for you seem overly optimistic or realistic?