Author Topic: Magdelena  (Read 3008 times)

Offline russianred

Magdelena
« on: January 06, 2020, 03:02:30 AM »
Thoughts?  Accuracy?  I love speaking with her and love her energy.  She is very present when speaking to you.  She gave me a positive prediction (even though she is not sold on my POI as a person and questions his character); we'll see if it comes to pass.

Offline russianred

Re: Magdelena
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 01:54:44 AM »
Anyone?  I'll add that all of my trusted advisors gave me the same prediction but her timeframe was the most optimistic.

Offline Pisces2020

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 09:42:49 PM »
I read with her 3/31/20. Said POI would reach out by the weekend which would have been April3-5th. No contact yet and it has been 2 wks exactly.
Said we would reconcile within a couple weeks but that it may take longer because of the virus thing. She was nice but sounded like a fairytale reader, only telling you what you want to heat or positive things. I’d love to hear someone say she doesn’t sugarcoat things.lol

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 11:38:15 AM »
Nothing she said ever came to pass for me..

Offline russianred

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 06:27:13 PM »
Her (positive) prediction came to pass to me but it took a few months more than what she had predicted. She said something was going to happen within a few weeks and I was pretty sure it wouldn't, although it eventually did.  I wouldn't say that she was fairytale-ish though in that she seemed to have a lot of reservations about POI and didn't give me a happily ever after/soulmate type reading.  She might give everyone positive predictions though.