Author Topic: CL Ravencroft / Scary Carrie Lynn  (Read 2799 times)

Offline russianred

CL Ravencroft / Scary Carrie Lynn
« on: December 19, 2019, 02:24:13 AM »
Any thoughts or experiences with her?  She is a tarot reader and has done 20K+ readings, so I'm surprised I couldn't find anything on here for her.  She's been accurate for me so far, fingers crossed.  You can hear a shuffle when you call, although I can't figure out if that's a sound effect she plays or for real.  (I personally prefer the reader to use real cards rather than a computer program.) I've also found she's to the point and doesn't keep me on the phone even when I've given her opportunities to do so.  Her rate is reasonable as well.  Opinions?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 02:08:07 AM by russianred »

Offline bstalling

Re: CL Ravencroft
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 05:02:42 AM »
She used to go by Scary Carrie Lynn and another variant of it. She's gifted, but not at all consistent.

Offline russianred

Re: CL Ravencroft / Scary Carrie Lynn
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2019, 02:09:15 AM »
Thanks for the replies so far.  I modified the thread title so that her old name is also in it.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 11:14:25 PM »
Updates on her?

Offline russianred

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 04:03:26 AM »
Updates on her?

Her timing was slightly off but her final outcome was correct for me.  I did find that the more I read with her, the more I thought she injected her own opinion into the situation and I don't think it was always factually correct.  I hope this helps.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2020, 06:33:23 PM »
Updates?

Offline sb2020

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2020, 04:08:31 AM »
Anyone read with her recently? I’ve done two readings with her so far. She reads the situation well. Still waiting to see if anything she said will happen