Author Topic: Advisor Neal  (Read 5662 times)

Offline Lo12345

Advisor Neal
« on: November 06, 2019, 08:23:32 PM »
Has anyone caught him when he is on. How is he? I don’t think you can hold him to timing but he he seems to read the other person well in the short time we talked? I know there are threads on him they are older it suggested I start a new one

Offline Kate

Re: Advisor Neal
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 08:36:51 AM »
Have read with him many times.  Great empath - good insight to into the male mind in context of  the personality he is reading.  The best things I got from Neal were as follows:

1) an accurate understanding of how to treat/approach/talk to my POI
2) an accurate understanding of my POIs personality and why he behaves as he does
3) Neal was one of the few who read certain behaviours that my POI was about to exhibit - he could "feel" him.  He knew when he was going to crack etc.
4) he will not bullshit you, tell you what you want to hear, waste your money, or encourage you to call. He is a business man with a stellar career and is intelligent.  He reads because he has a skill and recognises that he can help people.  He is not a fan of Keen and will speak out against psychic addiction.

The weakness

1) Don't use Neal for predictions.  Some may come true - some will not.  He is not a Cookie or Keisha. He is not necessarily an outcome reader.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 02:09:47 PM »
Have read with him many times.  Great empath - good insight to into the male mind in context of  the personality he is reading.  The best things I got from Neal were as follows:

2) an accurate understanding of my POIs personality and why he behaves as he does
3) Neal was one of the few who read certain behaviours that my POI was about to exhibit - he could "feel" him.  He knew when he was going to crack etc.
4) he will not bullshit you, tell you what you want to hear, waste your money, or encourage you to call. He is a business man with a stellar career and is intelligent.  He reads because he has a skill and recognises that he can help people.  He is not a fan of Keen and will speak out against psychic addiction.

The weakness

1) Don't use Neal for predictions.  Some may come true - some will not.  He is not a Cookie or Keisha. He is not necessarily an outcome reader.

If he said I see my end of the year and holidays coming up I see him working his way back in. Should I take that with a grain of salt or is that still pretty good for him.

Imnotsure

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 02:38:52 PM »
I read with him today. He seems to be online this morning. He seemed to be very in tune with my POI, and in line with a reading I had with Zadalia.
I didn’t get predictions.
When he mentioned something that may have contradicted his reading, he said it could just be how he interprets things.
I felt he was a good empath

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 03:05:39 PM »
Also anyone, is he good about 3rd parties?  He said he didn’t see anyone else around but as an empath he might be good at?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2019, 02:56:59 PM »
As an empath, is he good with seeing if there is someone else around?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 09:59:16 AM »
Wow so sorry about your experience. He’s always been positive with me

Offline calibabe

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2019, 10:48:50 PM »
Neal is a good empath but none of his predictions actually happened for me. 

Offline calibabe

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2019, 10:50:38 PM »
I am not a fan. Read with him several times on several different people, including friends who are women, and I felt he was negative just for the sake of being negative. For example, I had an issue with a friend of 30 years, she's one of my best friends and I know her very well. I thought she was acting strangely and happened to call Neal for a POI-related update following good reviews here, and ended up asking 'what's up with my girlfriend?' His response was a load of BS and it upset me greatly. Obviously she and I got back on speaking terms and I asked her what happened, and she told me, which had nothing to do with what Neal said.

That's just one example. He was also negative about my partner _ superficially so with things like 'he's keeping his options open,' 'he's never had a proper relationship and doesn't know what he wants,' etc.

IMHO, he's dangerous because he comes off as so confident and no-nonsense and this can seriously damage relationships for no reason if the caller isn't secure in their relationship with the person they're calling about. I shudder to think what could have happened had I believed him about my friend, and partner.

I agree with this as well, he was mostly negative for me and his predictions did not happen but again he is a great empath.  So I encourage you to use him for that alone, he can be dangerous as he does sound confident but none of his predictions happened for me and I have asked about more than one person.

Imnotsure

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2019, 12:54:53 AM »
I am not a fan. Read with him several times on several different people, including friends who are women, and I felt he was negative just for the sake of being negative. For example, I had an issue with a friend of 30 years, she's one of my best friends and I know her very well. I thought she was acting strangely and happened to call Neal for a POI-related update following good reviews here, and ended up asking 'what's up with my girlfriend?' His response was a load of BS and it upset me greatly. Obviously she and I got back on speaking terms and I asked her what happened, and she told me, which had nothing to do with what Neal said.

That's just one example. He was also negative about my partner _ superficially so with things like 'he's keeping his options open,' 'he's never had a proper relationship and doesn't know what he wants,' etc.

IMHO, he's dangerous because he comes off as so confident and no-nonsense and this can seriously damage relationships for no reason if the caller isn't secure in their relationship with the person they're calling about. I shudder to think what could have happened had I believed him about my friend, and partner.

I agree with this as well, he was mostly negative for me and his predictions did not happen but again he is a great empath.  So I encourage you to use him for that alone, he can be dangerous as he does sound confident but none of his predictions happened for me and I have asked about more than one person.

He didn’t give me
Any timeline predictions nor did I ask..I only
Got thoughts and feelings

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2020, 01:55:41 AM »

The weakness

I just read with him for the first time last night. He seemed pretty spot on regarding my POI and what was going through his head.

You mentioned not to use him for predictions because only some come true. Is he better with smaller short term predictions vs long term predictions?

Offline russianred

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2020, 04:24:24 AM »
I've read with him a couple of times.  Seemed to have good insight into POI's personality.  Doesn't waste your time.  Gave me positive outcome but predicted a little further out than some of my other trusted readers.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2021, 10:56:13 AM »
Is he good at third parties? He told me that he sees someone around poi. I also called qoc twice and she said that she doesn’t see anyone around poi.
She is famous in picking up third parties so i dont know who to believe.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 10:53:13 PM by Yaris123 »