Author Topic: Are any of these advisors good?  (Read 17041 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Are any of these advisors good?
« on: September 26, 2019, 12:36:46 AM »
I’m clearing out my favorites list and I have a bunch of advisors who I’ve never spoken with or only spoken with once - are they worth keeping around?

For the record I haven’t tried them because the advisor I use the most has been spot on with me.

• Advisor Rose29 - I think I read with her once and she was spot on about a specific date. Has anyone read with her consistently? Is she worth keeping around?
• Alice Runyon
Bishop 7
• Chelli
Christina474773
CindyJoy
• Dianna Spencer
Gabriel the Messenger
• Healingintuitions
• Jax Taurus
• Love Expert Sara
• Luv4m7
• Marie West
• Ms Crystal
• Oracles by Krista
• Pearly Baker
• Penelope Hope
Readings by Rakael
• Reine Divine Medium
• Samantha8635
• Soul Navigation - Meredith
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 04:28:22 AM by _sydney_vicious_ »

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Are any of these advisors good?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 01:48:42 AM »
Love Soul Navigation but CindyJoy is all fairytales. Read with her over a year ago. Not one thing she said came to pass & i dont even talk to the guy anymore. According to her we should have been living together already & engaged. At this point im done & ready to move on.

Really? Geez - what is with some of these advisors giving “what if” or “should be” scenarios?

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 04:22:55 PM »
Soul Navigation is great. Christina wasn’t accurate for me but genuinely entertaining to speak to. Jax Taurus has been good for me so far.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 04:36:11 PM »
The only one I have read with on this list is christina and no she wasn't right for me. Definitely fun to talk to but that's literally it.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 06:54:37 PM »
Soul Navigation is great. Christina wasn’t accurate for me but genuinely entertaining to speak to. Jax Taurus has been good for me so far.

Thank you! I guess I’ll remove Christina and keep the other two

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2019, 09:14:41 PM »
Gabrielle the messenger- nope. Read with him head a few years ago and nothing he said was correct. He makes you feel great he’s excellent at selling what he sees but he’s not good at all.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2019, 11:09:13 PM »
Gabrielle the messenger- nope. Read with him head a few years ago and nothing he said was correct. He makes you feel great he’s excellent at selling what he sees but he’s not good at all.

Thank you! I’ll remove him too

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2019, 11:23:58 PM »
I wouldn’t recommended Reading by Rakeal, she was completely wrong about my situation and sold me a fairy tale. I found her rude and expensive as well.

Yikes! Sorry to hear that - I’ll remove her too

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2019, 05:04:02 AM »
I’m clearing out my favorites list and I have a bunch of advisors who I’ve never spoken with or only spoken with once - are they worth keeping around?

For the record I haven’t tried them because the advisor I use the most has been spot on with me.

• Advisor Rose29 - I think I read with her once and she was spot on about a specific date. Has anyone read with her consistently? Is she worth keeping around?
• Alice Runyon
• Bishop 7
• Chelli
Christina474773
CindyJoy
• Dianna Spencer
Gabriel the Messenger
• Healingintuitions
• Jax Taurus
• Love Expert Sara
• Luv4m7
• Marie West
• Ms Crystal
• Oracles by Krista
• Pearly Baker
• Penelope Hope
• Psychic Harmony56
Readings by Rakael
• Reine Divine Medium
• Samantha8635

Yikes--I hate to say it, but I'd scrap almost all of them.  I've read with a few and a lot of them were fairy tales--especially that Rosie.  She sold me a load of bunk the last POI and I forgot and read with her a few weeks ago. She gave me the date of 10/14 and if she's right, I'll be SHOCKED.  I read with Jax recently and liked her, but wasn't blown away.

Meanwhile, Rakael was right for me.  She told me my POI wouldn't come back and she was right.

If you're starting over, the ones I'd recommend are:

IrishDonna
Michele Answers
Druids Glen
The Phoenix Rising--Julie
CosmicCards
Angelreading44 (I'm still deciding what I think but I'm like 75% into her)
Anastasia Christine and Sweet Serenity (who didn't give me lots of insights but helped me think about things a different way).
Queen of Cups
and Kisha/Micah (who didn't give me an outcome but was great)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2019, 06:26:43 AM »

• Alice Runyon
• Bishop 7
• Chelli
Christina474773
CindyJoy
• Dianna Spencer
Gabriel the Messenger
• Healingintuitions
• Jax Taurus
• Love Expert Sara
• Luv4m7
• Marie West
• Ms Crystal
• Oracles by Krista
• Pearly Baker
• Penelope Hope
• Psychic Harmony56
Readings by Rakael
• Reine Divine Medium
• Samantha8635

Yikes--I hate to say it, but I'd scrap almost all of them.  I've read with a few and a lot of them were fairy tales--especially that Rosie.  She sold me a load of bunk the last POI and I forgot and read with her a few weeks ago. She gave me the date of 10/14 and if she's right, I'll be SHOCKED.  I read with Jax recently and liked her, but wasn't blown away.

Meanwhile, Rakael was right for me.  She told me my POI wouldn't come back and she was right.

If you're starting over, the ones I'd recommend are:

IrishDonna
Michele Answers
Druids Glen
The Phoenix Rising--Julie
CosmicCards
Angelreading44 (I'm still deciding what I think but I'm like 75% into her)
Anastasia Christine and Sweet Serenity (who didn't give me lots of insights but helped me think about things a different way).
Queen of Cups
and Kisha/Micah (who didn't give me an outcome but was great)

Thank you! I’ll add these advisors to the list too.

Unfortunately for me Queen of Cups was a complete dud. From what I remember about the reading I don’t think she picked up my situation well because her predictions were way off. :(

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2019, 08:58:48 AM »
What was your experience with Luv4m7?

I'm kind of surprised so many people like Soul Navigation Meredith. Every reading I've had with her, she was all over the place with nothing concrete.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2019, 12:25:42 PM »

I'm kind of surprised so many people like Soul Navigation Meredith. Every reading I've had with her, she was all over the place with nothing concrete.

I agree

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2019, 02:38:11 PM »

I’ve only read with her twice so I’m on the fence about her. I can’t speak for anyone else but usually when I get my readings done I not only want to know the end result but the details on why POI is acting a certain way, etc. She was good with her overall predictions but her details about how and why are kind of a 50/50

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2019, 02:39:52 PM »
Queen of cups i read with yrs ago & she was totally wrong for me. Kisha/Aries Intuition as well as Lady P also wrong unless if their time frames are off since it didnt come to pass when they said it would. However the guy they said I would move in with & get engaged to ive made the decision to move on from. Hes caused me nothing but heartache for over a yr. Not doing that to myself again. Soul Navigation did pick up the chemistry between us & our connection but agreed that the relationship was very limuted. She sees the same guy coming around that every other psychic also sees & that this guy will be one to fully commit/have future with. Phoenix Rising(Nicole) was also very honest & read the situation very well. She also sees the same guy coming around. Other favorites not listed are Leanne & Yona which concrete predictions that come to pass. However they are not on keen.

I’ve actually read so many stellar reviews on Yona. I just hate how she’s in the UK because the timing for us hasn’t been able to work yet. I’d need to take a day off work to get it done lol

Yaz88

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2019, 10:32:37 PM »
Does anyone know if Keen makes their readers sign a non-compete?  Like if you were a client of theirs on Keen you can’t read with them on their own site or on another forum?  If so, what if you cancel your Keen accounts?

anything