Author Topic: AstroSarah  (Read 68143 times)

Offline wishfulthinker

Re: AstroSarah
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2012, 12:27:26 PM »
I don't think this thread has been helpful at all.  I think it has caused alot of nonsense once again on this forum.
Thousand and thousands of people read our forum.  Members and readers (that pose as regulars) should keep that in mind.  I can't imagine coming across this board and reading this crap the last couple of days and wanting to get a reading with AstroSarah.  If you are her friend (as you say) I think you may have possibly caused much more harm than good for her.
The negativity is palpable on here right now. 
My friends on here - let's please IGNORE when someone comes on her and tries to stir things up.  We have seen this happen several times.   
Peace to all,
Wishful

hoplessaries

« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2012, 02:56:31 PM »
@Amaranth- I am sorry. The way that post was worded seemed negative to me. I did not mean to offend you or hurt you by sharing my opinion on the way you sharing your opinion made me feel. I just hate fighing and negativity and was trying to clear it up. So, I sincerely do apologize to you girl.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2012, 03:13:51 PM »
On a lighter note we had a blast in the chat yesterday, John Edwards, Mrs. Cleo, Sylvia Browne and a few other's stopped by, including God to sit back and chat for a while, LOL

Oh my gosh can this site be fun at times :)

vtech

« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2012, 03:54:31 PM »
Thanks, I will keep trying but Cookie is a hard Cookie to crack.

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2012, 04:00:57 PM »
LOL, that she is.  I once had her on the phone so long she actually hung up on me  ( or possibly disconnected ).  It's part of her charm, lol.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2012, 04:44:04 PM »
Well, like I said, there are a few emotionally unbalanced people on this board. It's pretty simple, actually- a lot of people who are addicted to calling psychics are clearly missing something in their life.  They are clinging desperately to damaged relationships that quite honestly, they are at fault for breaking in the first place.  It's very sad, actually, because their social and emotional difficulties that cost them their loved ones, translate over into how they deal with members of this forum, and yes.. the psychics they call.

Amaranth, just being honest here, but that's kind of a harsh statement. Especially if you are also one calling psychics. ie, my ex most likely has a PD (he's never been dx'd but he fits many traits) but what I do know is HE has sabotaged every r/s he's been in. He either drives someone away with his issues, or he fears things are getting too close, someone will leave him and then he does it first.

Not saying I didn't cling to a damaged r/s but to say that my social and emotional difficulties cost it - BS honey!

I don't know where you are getting the idea that I am saying yourself or the people clinging to bad relationships were unstable.  My God, I said nothing like that.

See above in blue. As one who was addicted to calling psychics to the tune of likely over $10,000 in 18 months, I did feel that was directed at those of us here who are in the same boat.

I kick myself daily for doing something so stupid and am feeling especially sensitive at the moment as I found a leak in my roof the other day. The roof is 19 years old. I can barely make the payments for the bills I have so adding another $7K-$12K in debt is really not an option for me due to my own stupidity. I am super stressed about it. :(

My apologies if that is not what you meant! And Happy Birthday BTW, seems I was a hair early the other day.  :)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 04:47:33 PM by sunandmoon »

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2012, 05:04:42 PM »
Well, like I said, there are a few emotionally unbalanced people on this board. It's pretty simple, actually- a lot of people who are addicted to calling psychics are clearly missing something in their life.  They are clinging desperately to damaged relationships that quite honestly, they are at fault for breaking in the first place.  It's very sad, actually, because their social and emotional difficulties that cost them their loved ones, translate over into how they deal with members of this forum, and yes.. the psychics they call.

Amaranth, just being honest here, but that's kind of a harsh statement. Especially if you are also one calling psychics. ie, my ex most likely has a PD (he's never been dx'd but he fits many traits) but what I do know is HE has sabotaged every r/s he's been in. He either drives someone away with his issues, or he fears things are getting too close, someone will leave him and then he does it first.

Not saying I didn't cling to a damaged r/s but to say that my social and emotional difficulties cost it - BS honey!

I don't know where you are getting the idea that I am saying yourself or the people clinging to bad relationships were unstable.  My God, I said nothing like that.

See above in blue. As one who was addicted to calling psychics to the tune of likely over $10,000 in 18 months, I did feel that was directed at those of us here who are in the same boat.

I kick myself daily for doing something so stupid and am feeling especially sensitive at the moment as I found a leak in my roof the other day. The roof is 19 years old. I can barely make the payments for the bills I have so adding another $7K-$12K in debt is really not an option for me due to my own stupidity. I am super stressed about it. :(

My apologies if that is not what you meant! And Happy Birthday BTW, seems I was a hair early the other day.  :)

I wasn't refering to people who necessarily spent a lot of money on psychics ( tho I do feel bad they may have been taken in by some who strung them along and kept them calling to the point they are in dire straits financially- I feel that is predatory ) - I was refering to those that exhibit extreme behaviors ( ie. extremely hostile, volatile, and literally stalking psychics/harassing them and others ).

I should have chosen my words/grammar better.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 05:27:33 PM by Amaranth »

vtech

« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2012, 05:21:44 PM »
if any of you speak to Cookie, tell her that vtech wants to talk to her about crazy baby mama females chasing him. Please tell her to accept my million and 1 appt request that are outstanding.

Offline Faith

« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2012, 06:09:33 PM »
I respect your opinion too. We are all different and in my case I don't trust a psychic that comes to this site to take notes before readings. Anyways, I share my experience so people can decide wether thay are ok with that or not.

vtech

« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2012, 07:29:47 PM »
Jana , please tell me my story because even I dont know what my story is about.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2012, 07:48:15 PM »
Jana , please tell me my story because even I dont know what my story is about.

You're a hottie who looks like Brad Pitt... I won't go into all the other details because they don't matter once you hear the Brad Pitt part.  Hubba hubba, vtech...   :-*

loops77

« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2012, 08:48:57 PM »
Honestly, I think everyone is testy because predictions are not happening fast enough. I think a lot of us are at a point where we want conclusions on our issues.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #87 on: May 23, 2012, 12:01:48 AM »
Bingo loops. I think that is the underlying issue.

Offline springtime

« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2012, 12:32:24 AM »
I don't understand why people can not take what reviews are useful and helpful to them and just leave the rest.  Why does there have to be so much attacking of each others reviews and comments? 

:) ::)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2012, 01:20:58 AM »
Springtime - SO well said and I love your user name

:)

anything