Author Topic: AstroSarah  (Read 71229 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: AstroSarah
« Reply #135 on: January 09, 2017, 10:11:04 PM »
Shes trash. At one point, she searched out clients here and spit back what she said on this very forum. She also searches your name on Google to see what pops up and to "connect".

Do a search for these readers before trying them folks. Usually, there is already some information on them on here.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #136 on: January 10, 2017, 01:26:56 AM »
at first I thought she was great too. but looking back she was rubbish. got a "huge emotional pain, like mourning" went on about that for a while. Said also that I am psychic (honestly I do know i have some psychic abilities... we've talked on the board before about how some of us are just more intune with it to some extent. But im not about to start my own readings!! lol i just get heavy hunches about things). Anyway... she also said how I have a great chance with him and then started bouncing back and forth with it. I realized after the fact that she pecked and hunted for information from anything i said.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #137 on: January 10, 2017, 01:28:28 AM »
Nothing she has EVER said has come true. It totally sucked.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #138 on: January 10, 2017, 07:21:08 PM »
I agree nothing nothing ever came to pass! Oh don't read with her.Do keen readers know who calls?by the number or something?

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2017, 05:56:36 PM »
you asked if the keen readers see who is calling,yes they can by user name

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #140 on: January 11, 2017, 06:55:31 PM »
I liked her...she definitely didn't feed me a fairy tale with my situation at the time, she even told me it was gonna be hard work and the realities of the person I was calling about. 

Guess we all connect differently.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #141 on: January 11, 2017, 09:31:07 PM »
I really like her actually. She's awesome to talk with but none of her predictions ever panned out.  She got one contact date right That was it.  And her story changed the more I talked with her. 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #142 on: January 11, 2017, 11:48:34 PM »
I really like her actually. She's awesome to talk with but none of her predictions ever panned out.  She got one contact date right That was it.  And her story changed the more I talked with her.
same here none of here predictions come true also changed her story when I tell her more most of the psychic on keen are all like that.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2017, 12:00:09 AM »
Yeah, I read with her for months and she kept saying he would be back and would want to be more than just friends again. Then I read with her a couple weeks ago and she changed her story and was like "I see him coming back into your life seeking friendship", which my POI would never do considering our history.

To be honest, she hates my POI with reason and keeps warning me for what he did to me and stuff, but it really bothered me how all of a sudden she changed her tune. I won't like she is good at picking up the current as she did get a few minor details right (ex. he was drinking more and smoking) and some of his feelings and the feelings of some third parties, but i'm not sure how I feel about her anymore after my last reading with her and i'm not sure i'll read with her again.

stargazer

« Reply #144 on: January 14, 2017, 10:36:22 AM »
astrosarah was incredibly vague the couple times i read with her. she mentioned my job getting better and new opportunities coming (wrong- it got worse and there were no opportunities). she also said some things about a guy i asked her about but i felt like she was guessing. not worth her price, IMO.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 06:16:23 AM by stargazer »

Offline anna81

« Reply #145 on: July 17, 2017, 12:27:20 AM »
How can I not praise this woman??!! I had an amazing reading with her months ago over my old POI... I told her nothing and she told me everything I needed to hear... she knew things about my POI I never told her...actually I'd never spoken to her. Well... I did the exact same thing to my new POI I did to the last one... I pushed him away and broke up with him. It an unhealthy pattern. I see that now. I have been just lost like a puppy lately... I have been very sad for a long time. Well... I wrote to Sarah... I told her about my situation and asked if she would send me free minutes  (it was a long shot... I haven't worked in over a year)... she sent me more minutes than I asked for and read for me, for free. I do not say this for people to use her for free readings... that wouldn't be right or fair... I say all this because a sign of a true honest gifted psychic is their willingness to help others. Fake psychics are only about money. I know... I have met them and reached out to them personally in the past. Sarah is the real deal!

Offline NancyJones

« Reply #146 on: July 29, 2017, 07:12:36 AM »
Sarah has always been super nice to me, and really good, my mom calls her all the time haha, she has always been right for both of us and sends lots of minutes. Because I sent my mom to her for a career reading, she would send me thank you minutes after my mom called haha!! I find it interesting how some psychics are awesome for one of us and awful for another.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #147 on: August 31, 2017, 03:50:04 AM »
Hi all- any updates on Astro Sarah? I am thinking about trying her. Thanks

Offline glamgal

« Reply #148 on: August 31, 2017, 03:36:58 PM »
NOTHING she has ever said came to fruition from me. SHE is also wayyyyy too chatty on your dime.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #149 on: August 31, 2017, 04:37:27 PM »
I read with her through her website. I made the mistake of paying through a paypal account which had my actual name on it (I now use an alias for privacy purposes). I am pretty convinced she googled me before our call. Her predictions were completely wrong.