Author Topic: AstroSarah  (Read 68321 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: AstroSarah
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2012, 07:35:01 PM »
I win.  Both Sarah AND Cookie were completely wrong for me!

As has been said time and time again by all parties, we all connect with different readers.  Cookie fed me a fairytale.  Not only did she see me dating one ex, she saw me dating both!  Neither panned out. 

I'd also like to say that while I am super duper happy manifestation and positive thinking is working for everyone, we cannot discount the fact that sometimes readers are just plain wrong and it has nothing to do with the client's approach.  I am a very positive person, and I have a full life thanks to my wonderful children and challenging career.  Recently, my readings have been few and far between.  Those few readings have also ended up being WAY wrong.  Gaylene saw me dating someone who thinks I am an idiot and has zero interest in me.  She gets stuff right, but the big predictions have been wrong.  I haven't focused or obsessed on these last readings I've received.  I haven't "tainted" my readings with multiple readings.  Nothing.  I've been living and enjoying every moment, yet still things end up not happening. 

The key thing here is that we all need to be open to one another's experiences.  We can make our recommendations and state when readers are right or wrong, but there's no need to question or egg each other on.  Sisters, I am SO happy Sarah works for you.  Personally, I thought she was a fraud.  It doesn't mean she is, it's just that she was completely wrong and also said some things verbatim after I posted them here.  Lesson Learned.  Miracle and KTH, I am thrilled that Cookie works for you and I can verify that she's gifted based on things she was able to see on her own.  Unfortunately, she fed me a complete fairytale which ended up being the furthest situation from the truth.  According to her I'd be dating up a storm.  Funny, I haven't been on a date since January.  At least Sarah always told me that C would make me miserable, Cookie, on the other hand, saw me being the happiest woman by his side when he finally got over the ex.  Nope.  He just went on to some other trashy chick. 

I'm a t a point where I am starting to think I don't connect with ANYONE.  That's ok though.  It sure is saving me a lot of money.  I have some pending predictions from Kisha (both career and love).  If she continues to connect with me as well as she has in the past, I'm sticking with her.  If not, I will be 100% DONE with psychics. 

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2012, 07:57:42 PM »
Hi Syn,

I agree with sharing experiences and why someone is right or wrong, but I dont feel that anyone here is egging anyone on.  I stated why Sarah did not work for me, and apparently for the same reason Sarah did not work for you.  I also stated when I called from another account the 'dream' reader could not get a thing for me, not on just one attempt but two!  I am confused why the post shifted into tricking the psychic and being honest with the psychic, I should not have to tell a psychic why I am calling...the reading becomes advice or how he/she would address a situation.

I am a firm believer that the information given to us can and will alter our thoughts, behaviors and reactions, that being said sometimes we are the ones who change the course.

I am so happy you are on the road to happiness, I know several of us are finally on the road to finding what it is we want and taking it....no more sitting and waiting for it to come to us!!!  It feel so refreshing to hear how these readings, good and bad, are empowing us to take control of our lives! 

As has been said time and time again by all parties, we all connect with different readers.  Cookie fed me a fairytale.  Not only did she see me dating one ex, she saw me dating both!  Neither panned out. 

I'd also like to say that while I am super duper happy manifestation and positive thinking is working for everyone, we cannot discount the fact that sometimes readers are just plain wrong and it has nothing to do with the client's approach.  I am a very positive person, and I have a full life thanks to my wonderful children and challenging career.  Recently, my readings have been few and far between.  Those few readings have also ended up being WAY wrong.  Gaylene saw me dating someone who thinks I am an idiot and has zero interest in me.  She gets stuff right, but the big predictions have been wrong.  I haven't focused or obsessed on these last readings I've received.  I haven't "tainted" my readings with multiple readings.  Nothing.  I've been living and enjoying every moment, yet still things end up not happening. 

The key thing here is that we all need to be open to one another's experiences.  We can make our recommendations and state when readers are right or wrong, but there's no need to question or egg each other on.  Sisters, I am SO happy Sarah works for you.  Personally, I thought she was a fraud.  It doesn't mean she is, it's just that she was completely wrong and also said some things verbatim after I posted them here.  Lesson Learned.  Miracle and KTH, I am thrilled that Cookie works for you and I can verify that she's gifted based on things she was able to see on her own.  Unfortunately, she fed me a complete fairytale which ended up being the furthest situation from the truth.  According to her I'd be dating up a storm.  Funny, I haven't been on a date since January.  At least Sarah always told me that C would make me miserable, Cookie, on the other hand, saw me being the happiest woman by his side when he finally got over the ex.  Nope.  He just went on to some other trashy chick. 

I'm a t a point where I am starting to think I don't connect with ANYONE.  That's ok though.  It sure is saving me a lot of money.  I have some pending predictions from Kisha (both career and love).  If she continues to connect with me as well as she has in the past, I'm sticking with her.  If not, I will be 100% DONE with psychics.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2012, 08:06:11 PM »
@ Synergy   You go girl!  You just totally made me smile :)  I thank you for that!  I LOVE your post.  I hope everything works out for you, you seem like a very strong woman.  I'm starting to see a sentiment across these posts with a lot of people about psychics connecting or not connecting with some of us.  I really liked Cookie a lot, but, she got something wrong for me and it was important.  I'm not happy Sarah was right but, I should have known better she's been right for me in the past. 

@ kicking because people don't think we should change our names, like we were trying to trick the psychic.  I was by no means trying to trick anyone when I changed my screen name and my readings were different just like yours were with Sarah.  I changed my screen name because I wanted too, my intentions were not to trick anyone. 

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #108 on: August 29, 2012, 10:25:17 PM »

Syn... I think we connected baby. oh yeah. lol. It's all about the connection. Ha ha! I have to ask, without going through a million threads here, what DID Kisha say was going to happen????

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #109 on: August 29, 2012, 10:36:55 PM »
Oh phooey.  Kisha was wrong about C.   >:( :'( :-\ ???  The only reason I stick with Kisha is because she has been consistent for me barring the C debacle.  She has been right about other outcomes with exes or "potential loves" and has also been quite accurate for me with timeframes.  My pending predictions now are about where my career is going to take me and when I will start dating again.  She was right about the last man I was interested in, so hopefully she'll be right about something good coming my way in the love department. She described the guy she sees me dating next, and I'll be floored if she ends up being right. 

Want to hear something funny??  The last few times I've called Gaylene, I have not mentioned C at all.  I don't care, and I don't want to talk about him in my readings.  Well, Gaylene keeps bringing him up and insisting that he's going to come back.  Time will tell, but I don't believe that AT ALL!  The thing is, I don't even want him to come back!  It bothers me that she keeps bringing that douchebag up in my readings!!! Haha. 

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #110 on: August 29, 2012, 11:54:41 PM »
Kisha did say Chance was coming back.  When he became involved with his current girlfriend, she told me that she really didn't understand what happened because she always thought he'd come back.  The thing is, she always also said that he would make me miserable and we'd be on-again, off-again. She never saw it being stable, and she said there was potential for us to be on and off for up to 2 years, but he wouldn't be the one unless he got some real help (i.e. counseling).  She was always consistent about that, but he never did return. 

IF he were to come back, I'd say she ended up being right.  Do I get mad when I see pictures of him and his nasty little girlfriend?  You bet.  Does that mean I want him back?  No.  At this point, any feelings that may remain have more to do with my wounded ego than with him.  I wish him well, but I don't think this "woman" he's with is going to make him happy.  I also know he's not the man who will make me happy. 

Offline guesswho

« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2012, 12:09:36 AM »
Synergy, I'm loving your energy right now.  It's like you're in a whole new space and taking control.  It's very hard to tell what's wounded ego versus what is our romantic feelings.  I'm glad you're able to see that he wouldn't be able to give you what you need anyway.

It would be funny if he did come back though, at least so you can tell him where he can go.   ;)

Offline oben

« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2012, 03:46:48 AM »
Did anyone ever had an email reading with her? Or in general how would an email reading work? Ok I understand that we give them our names and dob but for some reason I am not getting it ;)

Offline guesswho

« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2012, 11:47:32 AM »
I had an e-mail reading with her earlier this year.  It was like two sentences at the most.  She said that she doesn't see anyone popping up for me even though I was dating.  This was after I waited a while for a response and I had to keep bugging her to get my e-mail reading. 

Needless to say, it was a complete waste and I never dealt with her again.
How can you charge that much for two sentences?

I know some people love her, but she was not good for me.

Offline oben

« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2012, 02:13:31 PM »
Wow only two sentences ... I thought with an email reading they will actually give a detailed reading!!!

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2012, 05:34:29 PM »
Well that stinks.  2 sentences isn't a lot at all.  We're they at least run-on sentences? LOL

Offline guesswho

« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2012, 11:35:46 PM »
LOL  I wish they were run-ons!  They were two short sentences.  I guess she didn't connect with me at all...

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #117 on: September 28, 2012, 11:08:47 AM »
LOL  I wish they were run-ons!  They were two short sentences.  I guess she didn't connect with me at all...

Yeah she must not have connected to you at all, still that stinks.  I've ordered email readings from her in the recent past and so did this guy I used to work with and they were pretty darn long.  You should consider emailing her through her site and telling her about it.  She really is a good person, I'm sure she'd do something for you to try and make up for it if it was that short. 

Offline guesswho

« Reply #118 on: September 28, 2012, 05:33:02 PM »
Thanks 2Sisters!  I think she was pregnant at the time.  Maybe she was just tired and didn't want to be bothered.

Offline oben

« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2012, 07:37:40 PM »
I had an email reading with her and I have to say I really liked it, mine was not two sentences maybe that is why ;) she was actually very nice, I emailed her back with some clarification questions and she immediately responded (honestly I was not expecting her to respond that fast)
She was somehow accurate with stuff she picked about the situation but had some general wordings as well. Made some predictions and I will let you know if the come to pass(I really do not think so though because they are in the line with the predictions most psychics I read with did and none came to pass so far at least in the time lines they provided. Also now looking at the entire picture after a while, the odds that their predictions will come true is even less than zero ;)