Author Topic: predictions?  (Read 1597 times)

Offline ang2441

predictions?
« on: August 19, 2019, 11:28:58 PM »
has anyone ever
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 12:45:17 PM by ang2441 »

Yaz88

Re: Gay predictions?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 11:50:49 PM »
Has anyone ever had a tarot reading on a poi and the reader picked up on him potentially being gay or bisexual? I asked the reader his true feelings and she said he wants a family with me but is seeing a man. She asked the outcome and the same “man” kept coming up as who he ends up with. Honestly I’ve always kind of wondered if he was...is it my fear coming through? Please share your story.

This has never happened in any of my readings.  If your intuition is hinting at this being true, it might be true.  Depending on your relationship with your POI and both of your individual  perspectives on someone being gay, you may want to ask him if he’s ever been attracted to other men or maybe just one man in particular. 

Offline ang2441

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 11:52:10 PM »
Thanks Yaz that’s good advice!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 05:29:00 PM »
Sometimes they pick up on something and misinterpret or blow it out of proportion. I think almost all psychics suck at picking up on third parties and they either completely miss it or they totally misinterpret the nature of the relationship. This could be a man he is good friends with or could be a family member or could be someone he is talking to for business or a lawyer or something like that. If they are talking about something private the reader might pick up on it as if it's an affair. It could be a man who is interested in him but he's not into that. It's possible he might be bisexual or have some attraction to men but that doesn't necessarily mean he would want to be in a relationship with a man. I am occasionally attracted to women but not in the same way I am attracted to men. A lot of times psychics pick up on thoughts or feelings that people don't necessarily act on. It's the nature of psychic ability to be very sensitive to that but they don't always put it in the right context.
Yep, so good.

Offline ang2441

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 10:00:42 PM »
Thank you Still Tired. Great full assessment! That’s very true about context. They do then run with it and it affects the whole reading thereafter. I also agree to the resounding advice to communicate with my poi is the best solution.