Author Topic: Life is short...  (Read 1919 times)

Offline flora0250

Life is short...
« on: August 10, 2019, 12:43:56 AM »
I just saw a meme in my social media feed that said “Life is short. Make sure you spend as much of it as possible on the internet arguing about politics.” And all I could think was .... “.... or psychics.”  ;)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Life is short...
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 12:44:21 AM »
I just saw a meme in my social media feed that said “Life is short. Make sure you spend as much of it as possible on the internet arguing about politics.” And all I could think was .... “.... or psychics.”  ;)

😂😂😂

Yaz88

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 12:52:48 AM »
ROFL!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 12:57:22 AM »
I know she may read this so it’s pointless, someone should try to make something up publicly and let’s see if she brings it up! I remember one reader asking for my full name and DOB, i never update my linked in profile, I asked her about relationship and she was talking about the job I do for a living and how I have a great job, she specifically mentioned the industry, guess what, if I were in that industry I wouldn’t have figured it out but because she thought she could cheat she was caught, she also mentioned how I have a lot of friends, at the time my Facebook followers were about 400 plus, unfortunately for her she was wrong, had only two friends. This is the reason why everyone should be cautious with someone of these readers

Offline flora0250

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 12:58:58 AM »
I know she may read this so it’s pointless, someone should try to make something up publicly and let’s see if she brings it up! I remember one reader asking for my full name and DOB, i never update my linked in profile, I asked her about relationship and she was talking about the job I do for a living and how I have a great job, she specifically mentioned the industry, guess what, if I were in that industry I wouldn’t have figured it out but because she thought she could cheat she was caught, she also mentioned how I have a lot of friends, at the time my Facebook followers were about 400 plus, unfortunately for her she was wrong, had only two friends. This is the reason why everyone should be cautious with someone of these readers

Maybe you could bring this over to the thread about the advisor of which you speak and leave this here be just a little bit of levity and laughter? No?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 01:09:32 AM »
It was on a different forum year ago, everyone found out she was a fraud and they stopped reading with her. Her name was Kate, some people said she knew about their spell work and later found out their orders were public....

Maybe you could bring this over to the thread about the advisor of which you speak and leave this here be just a little bit of levity and laughter? No?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2019, 01:11:44 AM »
It was on a different forum year ago, everyone found out she was a fraud and they stopped reading with her. Her name was Kate, some people said she knew about their spell work and later found out their orders were public....

So no then? Can’t leave this thread be just something funny to laugh about and that’s all?

Yaz88

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2019, 01:22:49 AM »

So no then? Can’t leave this thread be just something funny to laugh about and that’s all?

Wth????  Flora, thanks for trying!!  What in the world is going on here?  This is getting to be seriously bizarre.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2019, 01:25:42 AM »

Wth????  Flora, thanks for trying!!  What in the world is going on here?  This is getting to be seriously bizarre.

😂 It actually makes it funnier in a way lol doesn’t it?!?  :) It’s all good. Thanks - glad it made you laugh :)

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2019, 01:29:38 AM »
Lmaoooooo hilarious!!!!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2019, 01:32:36 AM »
Lmaoooooo hilarious!!!!
:) :) :)

Yaz88

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2019, 02:56:38 AM »
Flora is a bully and a nasty mean girl and gets her kicks out of excluding people and trying to make herself look big and brave on the internet.

Sorry your life is so shit that all you have is being brave and back stabbing people on here.  Your passive aggressive ways may have worked when you were in high school and to get your own way but they may not work on here.

Flora is a bully and a Troll and thinks she is being funny but she is actually bitter and people are laughing behind her back about her sad miserable life and how she relies on validations on the other side of the computer

I’ve got to be missing something.  Kindridgirl and Flora, do you know each other outside of this forum?  These attacks are getting awfully personal and I truly do not understand how Flora’s attempt at light hearted humor would spur the reaction you just posted.  All hell has broken loose under the Matilda topic, but Flora’s post on this thread wasn’t specifically directed at that.  Good grief, Charlie Brown.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2019, 03:28:20 AM »
Flora is a bully and a nasty mean girl and gets her kicks out of excluding people and trying to make herself look big and brave on the internet.

Sorry your life is so shit that all you have is being brave and back stabbing people on here.  Your passive aggressive ways may have worked when you were in high school and to get your own way but they may not work on here.

Flora is a bully and a Troll and thinks she is being funny but she is actually bitter and people are laughing behind her back about her sad miserable life and how she relies on validations on the other side of the computer

I’ve got to be missing something.  Kindridgirl and Flora, do you know each other outside of this forum?  These attacks are getting awfully personal and I truly do not understand how Flora’s attempt at light hearted humor would spur the reaction you just posted.  All hell has broken loose under the Matilda topic, but Flora’s post on this thread wasn’t specifically directed at that.  Good grief, Charlie Brown.

Nope don’t know this person at all. Not that I know of! Ha! But what would be much more pathetic is if I gave one little bit of caring to any of what this individual decided to post. I do not so it doesn’t bother me and I choose not to respond. Trolls will be trolls. Nothing to do about it.

anything