Author Topic: Best outcome reader?  (Read 35711 times)

Offline miss_t

Re: Best outcome reader?
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2019, 10:45:18 PM »
Ordered a 1 question email reading and got it 3 days after.
I only ask what’s coming up with my love life. I did not mention my Poi’s name.
Her answer was short, of course for a dollar and change. She described someone but this man I’m sure is not my current poi nor any of my exes. Probably someone I haven’t met just yet. She said i’ll be happy around the same time next year. She didn’t pick up on my poi and did not give any validation. I guess I have to wait until next year before I can comment on her accuracy.

What day did you order? I'm just trying to gauge when to expect mine. Its been 3 days now but I figured it wouldn't be quick.

I ordered Wednesday and got it Saturday afternoon. Maybe you’ll get it tomorrow if ever she doesn’t do readings on a Sunday. Also check your spam folder or just access your ebay account directly for messages.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2019, 10:48:06 PM »
I can’t say I’ve read with any of these readers, so I can’t say for sure. I kind of stick to the same handful now then cruising for more like I did back in the day.

I think more often then not, especially if it is a bad situation, Kisha is usually on point. She also delivers with care. I know a lot of people don’t like her delivery or her monotone sound but she only does that to me during the reading. She’s super pleasant when not reading. I think she just gets in the zone.

Her positive outcomes have been a mixed bag for me. But if it’s not so great news, she gets it.

Good ol Cookie is not an outcome reader. She can really read far out when she wants to.  But I wouldn’t say she’s outcome.

Yona has me totally questioning whether or not free will exists. I don’t think it plays as large of a part as we think. So far I’ve had small predictions pass but my life has also been in a rut. I feel like she CAN give outcomes but only short term ones for months to up to a couple of years. I’m waiting to see if something big she saw will happen soon simply because the timing seems right to me.
Guess I’ll know then.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2019, 10:49:05 PM »
You ordered 2 days before me and probably 50 or 100 orders before. I'm think I have 2 or 3 more days. The sad thing is I bet the readings won't be as accurate since she will be rushed and strained. 340 readings will strain anyone.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2019, 10:54:17 PM »
I think the “340 sold” is the total number of readings sold since she posted the listing. Not really the current queue. When I ordered mine it’s around 307. So if it’s 340 now then there’s probably around 30 readings that she needs to do.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2019, 10:56:05 PM »
I got a reading from her for $1.33 and went back a couple of days later to get another one and now it's $1.99
She really should remove this comment from her site though: *MSG me your name & 1 question, you will receive reading answer within 24 hrs
The volume alone has increased her prices and have caused her to be longer on the turnaround.

Ebay must be allowing readers again. I've found an entire slew of readers since purchasing from her.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 10:57:40 PM by HornetKick »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2019, 11:05:25 PM »
I did the ten min chat option at the weekend as it was only 2.99 and she messaged within 5 mins and we chatted there and then

Yaz88

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2019, 11:12:59 PM »
I did the ten min chat option at the weekend as it was only 2.99 and she messaged within 5 mins and we chatted there and then

How’d that go Diamondcanadian?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2019, 11:21:12 PM »

Good. She picked up on men that others have and knew the past well.
Timelines were further out than others but she said herself that timing is hard

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2019, 02:26:37 AM »

I wanted to try that initially but her description made me think she wasn't interested in POI questions and only deeper more enlightened topics so I didn't want to annoy her.

Was she okay with doing a love reading?

Yaz88

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2019, 02:41:07 AM »

I wanted to try that initially but her description made me think she wasn't interested in POI questions and only deeper more enlightened topics so I didn't want to annoy her.

All of my questions had to do with my POI.  She read into the situation very well.  Answered each question and provided insight.  Interestingly enough, she’s one of the readers who brought up this new guy I’m supposed to meet who may make me change my decisions about current POI.  That, in and of itself, has many different potential meanings.  I’ll definitely let you know if Phantom dude appears and which readers mentioned him.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2019, 03:09:05 AM »

All of my questions had to do with my POI.  She read into the situation very well.  Answered each question and provided insight.  Interestingly enough, she’s one of the readers who brought up this new guy I’m supposed to meet who may make me change my decisions about current POI.  That, in and of itself, has many different potential meanings.  I’ll definitely let you know if Phantom dude appears and which readers mentioned him.

Please do! I have a phantom guy I'm waiting on myself. It would be really encouraging 😊

Offline montauk

« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2019, 12:22:41 AM »
I have discovered that she replies fast to the 10 mins chat readings when I order because she said those are a priority to her, or sometimes
when I ordered 1 question, she didn't send reading within a day I just sent her messages she always replied fast.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2019, 10:41:54 PM »
I tried the ebay reader listed, and honestly I found her to be completely unimpressive. Whether it was halfassed, we didn’t connect, whatnot, I purchased the reading, a week goes by nothing from her. I reach out and she replies immediately with a super generic reply saying that “the guy im interested in has good intentions and eventually he’ll tell me he likes me, and I will be happy and we will eventually be in a relationship, but not right away”

We’ve been together a year and a half.. this is a generic statement that easily could have been applied to any person, who is just into a guy, but not applicable at all in my situation. That’s one good thing about this forum, it gives you the options ot try new people, but for me, I wouldn’t waste anymore money on her. Haha

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2019, 11:48:58 PM »
I tried the ebay reader listed, and honestly I found her to be completely unimpressive. Whether it was halfassed, we didn’t connect, whatnot, I purchased the reading, a week goes by nothing from her. I reach out and she replies immediately with a super generic reply saying that “the guy im interested in has good intentions and eventually he’ll tell me he likes me, and I will be happy and we will eventually be in a relationship, but not right away”

We’ve been together a year and a half.. this is a generic statement that easily could have been applied to any person, who is just into a guy, but not applicable at all in my situation. That’s one good thing about this forum, it gives you the options ot try new people, but for me, I wouldn’t waste anymore money on her. Haha

Wow. She was way off! Her reading kind of made sense to me but my situation was generic. I'm glad I didn't overdo it. For the price, I was satisfied.
She didn't tell me anything specific enough for me to come back if it transpires. I'll stick to Abundant Visions for now.

Offline love123456

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2019, 12:29:23 AM »
The ebay lady told me  my guy and I would have a conflict/argument and afterwards we would have a heart to heart and he would really open up to me. I wonder if this is just her basic generic message to everyone.

anything