Author Topic: Keen - Joanne Salem  (Read 17712 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Keen - Joanne Salem
« on: January 26, 2012, 08:33:55 PM »
Hi all

I don't post often but I am a big lurker. I just wanted to let you all know I read with a woman by the name of Joanne Salem on Keen and she is really, really good. Picked up on specific details regarding my situation and predictions are in line with one of the only readers I trust, Sandy Esther, and my spiritual advisor, Rose. I believe she has a website as well.

As some of you may know, I'm not a huge fan of California Psychics, as NOTHING they ever predicted came true (including Uli). The other person I have ever had predictions manifest from is Sandy Esther on Keen.

Just thought I'd provide a recommendation on someone new if anyone was looking. Hope everyone is doing well!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Keen - Joanne Salem
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 09:13:00 PM »
Sandy Esther's predictions have manifested for me as well.  You've made me curious about Joanne Salem.  Maybe I'll give her a try sometime.  Thanks for letting us know about her!   

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 09:57:28 PM »
Hi guys! I tried her years ago and unfortunately none of her predictions came to pass...but who knows...some readers connect better to some people better then others. If she works for you, that is great!  I am waiting to see if Sandy Esther's predictions come to pass...I wish for once one reader would be able to read me accurately and make predictions come to pass...crossing my fingers so I can finally have some good news to post in the forum!

Offline violet

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 10:26:18 PM »
I concur with funnygirl.  Joanne Salem and Sandy Esther were inaccurate for me but they seem to work for others.

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 12:02:48 AM »
sandy esther is now the only one i trust

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 12:10:01 AM »
I agree, Cheetah.  She works for me too.  I wish she could connect with everyone, but I guess I consider myself lucky. 

Offline BP1990

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 03:49:26 AM »
Yeah I am rooting for Sandy Esther since she got a date of contact a month and a half after not hearing anything from my guy but it wasn't the contact I wanted. The next time of contact would be late February Sandy says. Trying not to think and anticipate the date of contact and when I will actually see him in person. I looked at Salem's feedback & nothing really sparked my interest so I don't think I will contact her...who knows.

Offline BP1990

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 09:02:28 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfuXNKGJzNU I found this on YouTube. Joanne did a reading for a woman. Looks interesting.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 10:13:24 PM »
Wow! Does she have a website? Im looking at the video on my phone and don't see anything but that's probably because I'm not on the full site..

TimeHeals

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 03:22:47 PM »
Hello All,  I am new to this site - though I've been lurking for a while until my registration was approved. You all sound just like me - I too was a psychic junkie. Called so much on keen, spent a fortune, for nothing. Now, I want a share a powerful prayer with you - I am Catholic, but you don't need to be Catholic - but what I like about this prayer is you get confirmation of your request, and it really does work:

Miraculous Invocation to St. Therese

Oh Glorious St. Therese, Whom Almighty God has raised up to aid and counsel mankind, I invite your miraculous intercession. So powerful are you in obtaining every need of body and soul, our Holy Mother Church proclaims you a "Prodigy Of Miracles". Now I fervently beseech you to answer my petition (mention here) and carry out your promise of doing good upon Earth of letting fall from Heaven a Shower Of Roses.

Henceforth, Dear Little Flower, I will fulfill your plea to be made known everywhere and I will never cease to lead others to Jesus through You, Amen.

*This Novena is to be said for nine days. If you see a rose in a magazine, on TV, picture, or receive a rose(es), you know that St. Therese is interceding on your behalf. In return, one must promise to send this Novena to someone or to publish it somewhere to spread devotion & lead others to our Lord Jesus through St. Therese.

I've  never read with anyone on california psycics or other sites, just keen, and spoke to many of the advisors mentioned here, except Aries Intuition, who blocked me for no reason = I've never spoken to her, but she had me blocked.  Anyway, thru my own research, I found out exactly how these people work. One thing is, they DO take notes on all there callers - that's why when Sandy Esther logs off after a call, she probably typing in notes on that person who she just  read. That's why they 'miraculously' remember details of your calls,even if its been a while since you've spoken to them. Also about Sandy Esther - I read with her a couple of years ago, not long after she first started on keen, and told me that me & my bf, when we were broken up at the time, we would not be together, he did not love me. She told me he cared about me as one would care about a sister, but that's it. Well, she was WRONG = we ended up engaged! So many readers there told me we would NOT be together, and of course there were those who said we WOULD be together. Its really a coin toss when talking to any reader. Also about keen - they DO share info - and a lot of them are in groups, so if you talk to someone in one of their groups, and give them anything other than a 5 star, all others in the group will probably block you.  I believe its really dangerous talking to these people because they instill fear in you or false hope, and cause anxiety to you. Very dangerous for your mental and emotional health. So, even thouth I still sometimes want to call a psychic, I keep myself from doing it = I know its hard, but I've turned to prayer. If I want an answer, that is what I do. I know I've called about something other than a relationship issue, and not one single psychic got it right. NOT ONE. Relationships are easy for them, because they always have that fail safe of 'free will' on the other person's part. But ask about a situation that does not have another person involved, and they are flummoxed. They guess. Anyway, for those talking about relationships, I would say get a BOOK about relationships, and learn does and don'ts, there are psychological aspects that work for you. For instance, if your broken up with someone, and want to try to get them back, you have to completely let go - no texting, calling, emailing, or going to places where you will see them. You have to let them come to YOU, if it is to be. Another thing I learned is, everytime a relationship has not worked out for me, when I was broken hearted, someone better ALWAYS ccame along, and I thanked my God for what I did not see at the time, I would up with someone much better. So, this is part of my story. Feel free to pm me if you like about certain readers. Joannee Salem - spoke with her and she told me about the person that 'the divorce would not go through', and I had to tell her that we were not even married! Jagger is a joke, but i thought she was good because of her high price = WRONG! she literally emailed me and begged me to give her 5 stars and she would send me a free minute.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2012, 08:54:33 PM »
I wasn't impressed too. I called her on 02/08 as there was something coming up for 02/10 and I asked her a quite simple question if that is gonna happen or not and she said 'yes' but the opposite happened. Even if it had happened correctly , it won't be a strength of her as there is always 50-50 chance in yes/no and you can be accurate easily however even such prediction for just after 2 days stuff failed. I am not gonna call her again !!

loops77

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2012, 08:30:09 PM »
I like her. She is not one of those readers you go to for very specific questions. She is not always in control of what she picks up on. I would get insightful information on other issues that I did not inquire about. And those were spot on. She definitely gives details....but not always about what you want to know about.

I think sometimes that good readers guess because we are always pressing them for an answer...even if they don't have one to give. Sometimes psychic see stuff...but they don't always know what, how or where it will go...so they resort to guessing...which I think is unethical. Just say that you don't know.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2012, 08:51:26 PM »
@loops77

You might be right, but you know what she actually explained me why she is saying he will respond. But, may be a bad day or she couldn't connect with me :(

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2012, 01:23:10 PM »
Hi sunandmoon

If you dont mind I have a question. have u read with Kisha and she said reconciliation and it didnt turned out to be???

I am basically doing a survey :D

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 09:23:26 PM »
I haven't read with Kisha at all and at this point I'm not calling anyone (I'd probably really offend them by laughing if they tell me now he's coming back LOL)

@behappy - just about every psychic told me he'd be back. I started calling June 2010 - Sept 2011. 2-3 of them gave timelines for spring 2012 which is now. Every other timeline has come and gone and there has been less contact in the past year than there was in 2010, not more. He's doing things in his life that are not conducive to ANY r/s much less with me.

Not trying to burst any bubbles but.... coming on here and reading so many similar readings really started to open my eyes. I do want to believe but the facts are telling me otherwise, at least in my case.

I haven't read with Cookie either.