Author Topic: Infinitestar  (Read 9236 times)

Offline love123456

Infinitestar
« on: August 06, 2019, 04:32:04 PM »
Hey. I had a reading with this advisor over the weekend. She gave me really bad news and then hung up or the call was disconnected abruptly before I could even ask questions. I don't know what to think. What have you guys experienced with this reader?

Offline Jellybean123

Re: Infinitestar
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 05:30:24 PM »
I felt the same she gave me bad news also, but didnt match with any of the heavy hitters at the same time so I have nooo clue yet lol

Offline love123456

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 05:33:05 PM »
Anyone else. What has been your experience with this reader?

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 06:08:53 PM »
Hey. I had a reading with this advisor over the weekend. She gave me really bad news and then hung up or the call was disconnected abruptly before I could even ask questions. I don't know what to think. What have you guys experienced with this reader?

She did the same with me as well. I called her a couple of weeks ago regarding my POI, she was so negative and didn't even want to hear my story and hung up on me saying that forget this guy and he is not coming back.  Anyways, i heard from my POI last night and he wanted to see me this month end. So she is plain wrong and rude.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2019, 06:17:25 PM »
I had a similar experience. She was confusing though. She started off positive about love and deep feelings, and how we will work through things because we love each other so much. Then she flipped a switch about how neither of us will let the other go because we’re both too afraid to be without someone (def. not true at all lol) and how we would go back n forth for a couple of months, but by the beginning of summer we would part ways and never look back.

All of that was wrong. So.. I dont trust her lol

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2019, 06:24:12 PM »
are you still in contact with your POI? She said a similar thing to me for september but we are still talking right now

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2019, 06:38:42 PM »
There is already another thread on her

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4581.msg86521.html#msg86521

Offline love123456

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2019, 07:00:29 PM »
Thanks for letting me know. Anyone else have any experience with this advisor. Her reading shook me up and left me feeling awful. This is the second time in two weeks and advisor told be something really bad about my boyfriend. The other one caused a fight for no reason and I felt so foolish. Infinitestar was just so abrupt. I don't know what to think. Anyone else have any experience with this reader?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2019, 01:44:00 PM »
Any updates?

Offline love123456

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2019, 11:39:46 AM »
Looks like POI and I are ending. I guess she was right

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2019, 12:42:27 PM »

Aw sorry to hear about that :(

Was she the only one to tell you this? Did you speak with other psychics?

Offline love123456

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2019, 02:13:27 PM »
Nevermind. Stay away from this reader. OMG. The effects of some of these readings can be so damaging. You get their negativity in your mind and it's hard to shake and it's a waste of money. My relationships is fine.
I suggest
QOC- for intentions. I don't know about predictions
Irish Donna
Samantha Wild
I don't really read for outcomes just current feelings.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2019, 02:22:22 PM »
Check your messages!

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2019, 12:28:05 AM »
are you still in contact with your POI? She said a similar thing to me for september but we are still talking right now

Yes! At the end of spring we got back together, and honestly we’re in such a wonderful place (especially compared to the hell state we were in for like six months before that).. she was thankfully 100% inaccurate! Haha

Offline jllnshn

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2019, 12:26:24 PM »
I'm happy to report that she is wrong. She told me to just move on because POI and his ex are going to have a new beginning and they'll be happy together. Now, POI was a shitty bf so I didn't want to get back together - I just didn't want him to be happy either (I was just being petty). Well come to find out, they didn't get back together. She also hung up on me abruptly. Stay away from this reader. For someone who says she hangs up because she feels the client's anxiety, she should realize that she's the one causing it.