Author Topic: third party question  (Read 2117 times)

Offline wishes215

third party question
« on: July 29, 2019, 07:00:00 AM »
so have you ever asked a reader about ur POI and a third party? I am so curious as to whats going on with them but I have no way of finding out. has there been anyone who has accurately told you whats up with them?

Offline Jili1945

Re: third party question
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 07:25:46 AM »
so have you ever asked a reader about ur POI and a third party? I am so curious as to whats going on with them but I have no way of finding out. has there been anyone who has accurately told you whats up with them?

Yes,

Sincerity always picks her up vary quickly and tell me exactly what's going on (although I am not very curious and she picks up by her own, without asking) and I can validate what she says. She is 100% correct.

Mattie also picked her up in all readings. The description was align with Sincerity but more brief.

Kisha also did perfectly. Align with the others. Again it showed up in the reading otherwise I don't think she reads for 3rd party.

Yona also got her correctly.

Zadalia also did. She is empath and can tell you about present very accurately. Keep your expectations low for predictions, though.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 07:27:31 AM »
I need to add cookie as well. She also told me about the race of 3rd party. haha However, the aforementioned ones were more quick and accurate.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 02:23:53 PM »
Sincerity mentioned someone in our reading. I can’t validate it because I haven’t been around him and it’s not a relationship. Nothing to see on social media or anything plus I’ve seen him hang around several women since idk if there’s a particular person. But my other favorite psychic on click4advisor picked up on someone but she said the girl was trying to force her way into his life and he wasn’t really that interested. So who knows. I don’t have a way of validating unless it pops up on social media or if he tells me

Offline wishes215

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 07:34:27 PM »
So I’ve had readers pick up third parties but have any of them given u any details on the nature of their relationship. Wow and cookie both picked up on that but I didn’t ask more, I should have 😁 curiosity is killing this 🐱 😁😁

;)

Yes,

Sincerity always picks her up vary quickly and tell me exactly what's going on (although I am not very curious and she picks up by her own, without asking) and I can validate what she says. She is 100% correct.

Mattie also picked her up in all readings. The description was align with Sincerity but more brief.

Kisha also did perfectly. Align with the others. Again it showed up in the reading otherwise I don't think she reads for 3rd party.

Yona also got her correctly.

Zadalia also did. She is empath and can tell you about present very accurately. Keep your expectations low for predictions, though.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2019, 03:01:44 AM »
QoC picks it up all the time but I can't confirm she's reading the dynamic right because I know it's not romantic.

anything