Author Topic: Flip flop readings  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

Flip flop readings
« on: July 01, 2019, 02:43:16 PM »
At this point these readings are going in circles and flip flopping. One minute a reader says he has real feelings and emotions for me & there’s no real threat to our relationship. Now two weeks later he has no real feelings for me and has a cheating heart. That he’s not over his ex and he’s missing the spark to be all about me. Then I’ll talk to another reader and they’ll say he’ll be ready to settle down at the end of the year . At this point I’m just giving up. Me and this person been on and off for about 2 years now and every time I get a reading someone says one thing and another happens. I don’t know what to believe anymore I just hate flip flop readings

Offline maggs30

Re: Flip flop readings
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 03:05:14 PM »
Just wondering if the flip flopping is from people highly listed on these reviews. Like were they top readers?

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 03:22:25 PM »
I’ve been all over the place with readings I can’t even lie. From keen to best psychics. For right now my favorite psychic said the end of July would be okay for us and everything will flow again by August. I’m just not sure anymore because weve been fighting so much and currently not speaking as of two weeks ago. I must say it did stem from a psychic reading I had. QOC told me he wasn’t replying to my calls or texts due to spending time with family. I felt differently about that one and I was right it wasn’t family! Since that day My SO and I hate eachother. Yet when I get a reading on the situation I get the same old “he cares about you and thinking of you has strong feelings and it’s just work keeping him distant” and then “he’s selfish he’s walking away he’s unhappy he has no feelings towards you etc. think I should stop getting readings now and let this person do what they want and to let them go. And maybe to stop letting him come back. Anybody else has this problem ?

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 03:38:36 PM »
  :) We have ALL had this problem, with men and readings.  You will just have to weed through the readers and figure out which one you connect with the best - it is different for all of us.  Same with the men in your life.  As the saying goes "when they show you who they are, believe them the first time".   As hard as it is, walking away will be the healthiest choice you can make.  If it is meant to be, he will win you back, if not, then letting go was the correct choice. 

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 03:45:47 PM »
I agree. I do have readers that worked for me in the past. They’re not on keen though but a few keen readers get it right here and there. But for the most part my go to’s said end of July. So I think it’s just best for me to let go for now and just pray for the best. And you’re right Jas I should’ve left the first time but it’s too late now that I have a baby involved which nobody warned me about that LOL!

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2019, 01:01:58 AM »
Excellent point about finding a reader that works for you :) I've talked with way too many! While some have been nice, they haven't been accurate or hit and miss.
I'm trying to stop calling altogether or only every once in awhile so I think there are only a couple I would read with again.