Author Topic: What song do you cry to?  (Read 3061 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: What song do you cry to?
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2019, 02:42:32 AM »
Do you have any songs you cry to? I found myself bawling to Simply the Best last night 😂 It's lame and cornbally but I think we all do it. So what's your jam to bawl to?

Fix You by Coldplay! And there’s a line in I Guess I Just Feel Like by John Mayer that gets me too! Lol! Sometimes those lyrics just get you right in the feels.

i love that song. the scientist is so good too.

I love the scientist too!! You need to listen to it unplugged. Oh man!

You two are speaking my language!

ladya

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2019, 02:44:23 AM »
whenever im said i just spray some perfume lol. I know that is so weird but im so olfactory driven, the smell of certain fragrances i have feels like a warm blanket and my mood goes from 0 to 100.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2019, 03:25:33 AM »
Sia - I'm Still Here & Soon We'll Be Found & Big Girls Cry
Linkin Park - Powerless & Nobody Can Save Me
Coldplay - Paradise
The Fray- Never Say Never
Peter Gabriel - The Book of Love

😭😭😭😭🙃

Offline happyk

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2019, 03:38:38 AM »
whenever im said i just spray some perfume lol. I know that is so weird but im so olfactory driven, the smell of certain fragrances i have feels like a warm blanket and my mood goes from 0 to 100.

A!! I'm all about fragrance too. I have perfumes for all my POIs lol. They remind me of my times with them🙈

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2019, 05:15:38 AM »

So cool Ladya, thanks for sharing! - I use orange and lime essential oils in a mini portable diffuser I got off amazon lol - they help dispel negativity and increase my happy vibes lol

Offline wishes215

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2019, 05:19:44 AM »
Calum scott & leona lewis - YOU are the reason. I used to get really emotional to this song but not anymore.

anything