Author Topic: DruidsGlenTarot  (Read 13923 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: DruidsGlenTarot
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2019, 09:35:32 PM »
I’m not sure if this is the norm with her, but I read with her for the first time this morning. Most of the reading felt more along the lines of an empath, she described his personality, the dynamics of his behavior, why he does the stuff he does, how he is to a tee. I didn’t get very much, if at all, anything predictive out of her though, which is usually the best part of speaking with a tarot reader. She mainly described our present situation, said a handful of vague things about the future but did supply a handful of advice.

OMG SAME THING WITH ME TODAY!!!! I felt so underwhelmed because I obviously know about the past and present, thanks for that, but NO PREDICTIONS and a shit ton of babbling.

I felt a little underwhelmed with my reading as well. I didn’t know what felt a little off, nothing she said was wrong but usually I leave feeling decent I felt meh. It was kinda like more towards mid October is ideal but i hope before than for you

I didn’t even get a timeframe. Got like nothing but what happened in the past and what’s in the present.... probably won’t waste my money on her again.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2019, 11:41:49 PM »
She didn't really do timing for me but I actually appreciated that because I don't want to get too focused on when something will happen. It was more of this is what's going on right now, this is how this person thinks/feels and based on that, this is the current path.
For me, it made the reading feel more grounded...timing is influenced by so many factors and can be so difficult to pin down unless it's in the immediate future.

Paulina93

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2019, 06:25:56 PM »
Updates?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2019, 07:27:03 PM »
Just read with her the other day. She nailed the present well but went off on a bit of a tangent and I had to redirect her many times. She made a few predictions for me so it’ll be interesting to see how it plays out..

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2019, 09:53:32 PM »
Any updates with the DruidsGlen?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2019, 10:11:00 PM »
Any updates with the DruidsGlen?

First read she gave me a timeline of this upcoming week.

Second read she pushed it to two months

Imnotsure

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2019, 02:35:24 AM »
I’m not sure if this is the norm with her, but I read with her for the first time this morning. Most of the reading felt more along the lines of an empath, she described his personality, the dynamics of his behavior, why he does the stuff he does, how he is to a tee. I didn’t get very much, if at all, anything predictive out of her though, which is usually the best part of speaking with a tarot reader. She mainly described our present situation, said a handful of vague things about the future but did supply a handful of advice.
I didn’t get a timeframe either, mostly just advice and confirmation on the current situation

OMG SAME THING WITH ME TODAY!!!! I felt so underwhelmed because I obviously know about the past and present, thanks for that, but NO PREDICTIONS and a shit ton of babbling.

I felt a little underwhelmed with my reading as well. I didn’t know what felt a little off, nothing she said was wrong but usually I leave feeling decent I felt meh. It was kinda like more towards mid October is ideal but i hope before than for you

I didn’t even get a timeframe. Got like nothing but what happened in the past and what’s in the present.... probably won’t waste my money on her again.
No timeframe as well, advice and confirmation of feelings
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 05:46:12 AM by Imnotsure »

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2019, 06:20:48 PM »
Any additional updates on her?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2019, 04:33:06 PM »
Her prediction turned out to be very, very wrong.  I would not read with her again.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2019, 01:40:34 AM »
Any more updates on Joan?

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2019, 12:46:50 PM »
I tried her a few months back, I felt the readings was a lot of rambling with no real predictions.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2020, 07:23:36 PM »
Any updates on her?

Offline russianred

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2020, 08:54:22 PM »
Has she ever given anyone a negative reading?  I haven't read with her much, but she was always very positive for me.  She actually ended up being right, but I just got the vibe she never gave people bad news (but not at the fairytale level).  Seemed to have a kind and fun spirit.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2020, 01:41:26 AM »
Has she ever given anyone a negative reading?  I haven't read with her much, but she was always very positive for me.  She actually ended up being right, but I just got the vibe she never gave people bad news (but not at the fairytale level).  Seemed to have a kind and fun spirit.

I recieved a neutral/critical reading from her. It wasn't a negative reading but it wasnt a fairytale-rose garden reading either. I would say her assessment was pretty fair and realistic.

Offline artslove

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2020, 03:48:55 AM »
Just had my first reading with her and I’m not 100% sure yet. She’s a very nice lady & great to speak with. Will update in a few months if and when the predictions play out. Has anyone else had any luck?