Author Topic: Sherry Taylor  (Read 18322 times)

Offline jackY

Re: Sherry Taylor
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2023, 09:42:01 PM »
I agree. You have the proof with those screenshots and record of previous payments. I would totally report her!

I don’t see it but another option would be to go to the local news with the information and police. She tried to scam you of thousands of dollars and that is theft. At least the police will have a report should she strike again with someone else. Also there was a similar story like this a few years ago that landed on the news.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/self-proclaimed-psychic-gets-more-than-9-years-in-twisted-1-million-scam.amp

Offline KarinaR

Re: Sherry Taylor
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2023, 10:39:41 PM »
I personally don’t think Yelp or Google reviews will get you your money back. I also think that if you get a case against her you may be able to not only get your money back but also potentially save others from being scammed. You can also report her as a business to the BBB etc. posting on Yelp and Google and even here won’t really keep her from capitalizing from other psychic service users. She can even change her business name etc if she wanted to. If you pursue legal she will be held to the standard of law.