Author Topic: Has anyone read with ArizonaAlise on keen?  (Read 2576 times)

Offline Littlegirlgo

Has anyone read with ArizonaAlise on keen?
« on: June 20, 2019, 03:32:21 PM »
I’m not quite sure about her. I had several readings with her and predictions and current events I would receive from chat would be slightly different from when I would call her.... she goes from my boyfriend cheating on me emotionally to getting ready to cheat on me to cheating on me and it’s just a crazy circle. The girls hair color always changes too  :-\ maybe he’s cheating on me with a whole bunch of women?!!  I went to a different psychic on keen who was highly recommended and she said he just flirts with women there is no cheating or wanting to cheat. So I Donno? Thoughts!

Offline Sooshi

Re: Has anyone read with ArizonaAlise on keen?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 08:24:47 PM »
The second reader that's highly recommended, is that their rating on keen or someone with good reviews on the board here?

WinterElf

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 08:38:04 PM »
She changed one me a lot also.  From he is cheating to not cheating to he is a player to you all will get married someday. 

Offline Littlegirlgo

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 05:57:25 AM »
She changed one me a lot also.  From he is cheating to not cheating to he is a player to you all will get married someday.

Was she accurate on any of it? I mean I am looking high and low for shit on my mans phone and so far nothing much out of the ordinary.... but I could be missing something

WinterElf

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 06:48:10 AM »
No. she said we would get engaged and that he  loved me and then she said he is a player the next week lol and that i have no chance with him. 

Offline Brandonstarnes

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2019, 10:31:49 PM »
I read with her and she just shut me down. She said my POI wasn’t interested in me.  We’re still dating and he stays the night with me all the time. This was 3 months ago.

Offline Littlegirlgo

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2019, 01:54:05 AM »
Wtf? Omg that’s terrible and crazy! Her reviews are good though?