« on: June 18, 2019, 06:27:48 PM »
Hi I was wondering if anyone has tried joey
as I was hoping to get a reading with her but unsure,
 is she good with predictions?

« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 06:38:40 PM by Redrose99 »

Offline Chelle9054

Re: Joey
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 08:13:42 PM »
I thought she was all fairytales and not one prediction manifested or could be verified. In fact I got a refund for her the 2nd go round.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 08:14:19 PM »
fairytale :(

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 01:01:34 AM »
Joey is one of the very few readers that I continually go to every four to five months and she has been on point.  I can’t speak for predictions because I didn’t and don’t ask for them.  I mainly ask for thoughts and feelings of others.  When I first spoke to her last March, she told me things about how someone would be acting and what they would say and boy, when I spoke to this person a few days later, I couldn’t believe what they said; almost every other word was exactly what she told me they would say or feel.  I don’t see her as a fairytale reader because she has told me things I didn’t want to hear and which hurt, but she was right.  She’s excellent at picking up others emotions, energies, vibes, etc so much so that it’s scary.  CA are filled with fakes and frauds, but I have to say Joey and a few others like Victor, Jeremiah, Cameron and Blu were always on point so much so it’s scary.  There’s one woman on there I spoke to a few years ago called Amelia who told me things that I would go through with family, friends and my belief system.  I brushed it aside but since late last year, I’ve been doing the exact things she told me I would and I hadn’t noticed it until this year. 
Joey is a sweetheart, patient and kind but won’t spare you the truth even if it hurts; she’s kind in delivering bad news.  I hope this helps.  Peace. 

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2019, 01:07:06 AM »
Btw, there’s a thread for her on here.  You can search it for it in the search engine.

Offline Redrose99

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 06:13:35 PM »
Thank you for responding 🙂

Offline gemmaasks

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2024, 04:35:28 AM »
Joey is a great empath for sure. TY wishful thinker for recommending her on this forum. My poi (one of the leadership members) and I work together. As she was looking into him, she asked me if there's a downsizing at our workplace. At that time, one of the leadership members got fired so I thought that's what she was referring to. A month later, we had a massive layoffs at work! After this, I started to really listen and believe Joey. Of course, you don't want to feed them too much info but just enough and let them do the rest.

She's also fun to chat with and patient. Currently, she sees this poi and I in a positive light even though he has yet to make any move. But from the day 1 of reading about him, she picked up he was funny and kind. This has been consistent and she's right. Lillian from CA also picked up my poi's kindness too. So I just hope these 2 empaths are right and hope things progress between my poi and I.

Offline Littleblueeyes22

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2024, 02:35:32 AM »
Omg i finally got my account approved it took a while but im so glad. I have read with joey 2 years ago and i spent so much money on her regarding my sp a huge fairytale reading. She can pick up a few things but nothing she predicted ever happened i spoke to her about 10 different times. The sp was already married which she never picked up she said he wasn’t communicating due to work and stress when in fact he had a wife that he never told me about.

Offline gemmaasks

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2024, 03:38:45 AM »
@Littleblueeyes22 TY for sharing your experience. Dang, now im worried if she fed me a fairytale. Can't believe she didn't pick up that he was married. I asked her about a 3rd party around my poi, she always said no. Now, im worried.

anything