Author Topic: Contact predictions  (Read 4317 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Contact predictions
« on: June 02, 2019, 11:16:09 PM »
If we are going off of actual predictions of contact and dates provided, who would you guess to be the most accurate? Kisha, Cookie or Anne?

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Contact predictions
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 11:28:26 PM »
The only person who I know to be good with dates is Aries intuition, I have not met anyone close to her.

If we are going off of actual predictions of contact and dates provided, who would you guess to be the most accurate? Kisha, Cookie or Anne?

josh34

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 11:30:46 PM »
For me abundant visions all the way. Got multiple things down to the specific day. Remember it's all about connection

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 11:46:38 PM »
The only person who I know to be good with dates is Aries intuition, I have not met anyone close to her.

Tellmewhy, you know you’re right Kisha has been excellent for me on Contact predictions or timing predictions regarding work, but totally missed contact in regards to personal relationships lately. I don’t want to jinx myself so I’ll keep all dates to myself for now. We will see.

Anne I just spoke too lol and she didn’t give me a date but I only had 4 mins to talk to her lol.

Cookie was bang on last time with contact, we will see now.

I’m thisclose to going cold turkey on readings again. I’m just waiting for my Yona tip up and to see if Cookie turns out right.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 11:54:20 PM »
After Yona, I am behind you on cold turkey! I cut all my readers out except for Yona, now that I have and it takes a while to get updates from Yona based on how my cards move, I have decided to cut Yona out as well. If I ever desperately need reading it will only be with Yona> The longest person I read with was with Aries Intuition and this was since 2011. If you go to Yona, ask her to use her blunt cards.

Tellmewhy, you know you’re right Kisha has been excellent for me on Contact predictions or timing predictions regarding work, but totally missed contact in regards to personal relationships lately. I don’t want to jinx myself so I’ll keep all dates to myself for now. We will see.

Anne I just spoke too lol and she didn’t give me a date but I only had 4 mins to talk to her lol.

I’m thisclose to going cold turkey on readings again. I’m just waiting for my Yona tip up and to see if Cookie turns out right.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 11:55:59 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 12:19:02 AM »
After Yona, I am behind you on cold turkey! I cut all my readers out except for Yona, now that I have and it takes a while to get updates from Yona based on how my cards move, I have decided to cut Yona out as well. If I ever desperately need reading it will only be with Yona> The longest person I read with was with Aries Intuition and this was since 2011. If you go to Yona, ask her to use her blunt cards.

Tellmewhy, what are her blunt cards? Lol

I’m also debating blocking and deleting the man in question. That would be my feee Will decision, so I’m confused with how that would jive with Yona’s reading. Confused 🤷🏻‍♀️
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 12:41:37 AM by SomethingBetter »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 12:24:53 AM »
I heard Yona got some new cards and these cards are blunter than her original cards, these cards do not let her hold back whereas her old cards are more gentle. I don't know what cards she used but I remember her asking me how my finances were going and I said ok and the cards were saying I will be shortchanging myself if I thought finances fine, well that was last December, well this when I started looking for advancement, actually when she said it, she said she was sorry but there was nothing to be sorry about. 

Tellmewhy, what are her blunt cards? Lol

I’m also debating blocking and deleting the man in question. That would be my feee Will decision, so I’m concussed how that would jive with Yona’s reading. Confused 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2019, 12:26:49 AM »
barbara4846 Has always been good for me with contact predictions.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2019, 12:42:08 AM »
barbara4846 Has always been good for me with contact predictions.

Thank you! I’ll keep her in mind.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2019, 12:44:33 AM »
I’ll ask her from the start to use her blunt cards lol. I want nothing but the truth.

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2019, 04:23:57 PM »
Kisha, gaylene and cookie have all been wrong for me but cookies and kisha are definitely gifted

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2019, 01:13:54 AM »
I gave in and had a reading with Anne. She didn’t see any contact whereas Kisha and Cookie do. I know Anne is reading like right this minute.

I’m wondering who I should put more stock into.

josh34

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2019, 01:18:57 AM »
I gave in and had a reading with Anne. She didn’t see any contact whereas Kisha and Cookie do. I know Anne is reading like right this minute.

I’m wondering who I should put more stock into.

My personal bet is on Cookie and Kisha

anything