Author Topic: Diana Shoshone  (Read 22653 times)

Offline naturegirl

Re: Diana Shoshone
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2019, 04:27:57 AM »
She's one of the few on bitwine I never tried. I wanted to, but she used to be busy all the time. Then there were some mixed reviews on another forum so I wasn't sure. I'm going to keep watching this thread to see what people think in a few months. If she really is good with predictions I might have to break my self-inflicted bitwine ban.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2019, 04:41:34 AM »
Noooo don't break it just yet!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2019, 04:56:23 AM »
I need to try her. But she’s so expensive on her site and forever busy on bitwine 😭

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2019, 04:58:49 AM »
I need to try her. But she’s so expensive on her site and forever busy on bitwine 😭

Maybe you can message her to set up an appointment time of sorts 🤔

Offline happyk

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2019, 05:07:21 AM »

Pinky is right. Send her a message. She responds on bitwine and she usually goes overtime too, if that makes any difference.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2019, 10:36:44 AM »
Yes I agree.  Honestly i think her business is recent to all our praises.  (Well deserved of course)  i saw her all the time on line and free.  Just never really heard much about her until recently.   I'm sure you will be able to catch her even if you do it by scheduling an appointment.  👍🤞
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 02:30:35 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline hope36

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2019, 09:22:19 PM »
I read with her today, man it was hard to find her online and NOT busy, she gets busy the minute she signs on!
@happyk -- definitely a big thanks to you, i found both Diana and CindyS really good. quite opposite styles, but still very good  ;D
Intersting both of them saw poi the same way, sigh, i hope he does OK!

Diana also tells you what you need to do for your own good, some may not like this, but in the place i am in i totally need it. Maybe others didn't get too much of that, but she gave me some rituals to follow to clear out the negativity around me.. She also isnt a clock watcher and VERY VERY generous with her time!

Offline happyk

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2019, 09:41:29 PM »
I read with her today, man it was hard to find her online and NOT busy, she gets busy the minute she signs on!
@happyk -- definitely a big thanks to you, i found both Diana and CindyS really good. quite opposite styles, but still very good  ;D

Diana also tells you what you need to do for your own good, some may not like this, but in the place i am in i totally need it. Maybe others didn't get too much of that, but she gave me some rituals to follow to clear out the negativity around me.. She also isnt a clock watcher and VERY VERY generous with her time!

Glad you liked her!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2019, 09:44:45 PM »

She did the same for me.  It was very much appreciated.  The funny thing is i never felt like i needed to cleanse my space as much as i did later that day spoke to her.  If it wasn't me reading into things i would have sworn it was part prediction.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2019, 10:01:48 PM »
Such a beautiful lady!! She gave me so many free minutes, explaining why she can’t read for my drug addict partner. Although I’m disappointed, I do appreciate her honesty

Offline marciamia

« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2019, 10:04:40 PM »
Such a beautiful lady!! She gave me so many free minutes, explaining why she can’t read for my drug addict partner. Although I’m disappointed, I do appreciate her honesty

Did she pick that up on her own??

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2019, 10:34:03 PM »

Yep. She reads energies and said there is a black energy about him, addiction or depression and it’s too hard read him. But before that she did pick up his personality great

Offline marciamia

« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2019, 10:46:56 PM »

Yep. She reads energies and said there is a black energy about him, addiction or depression and it’s too hard read him. But before that she did pick up his personality great

That’s really awesome though, as crappy as it is. I admire readers who are like that.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2019, 10:48:32 PM »
I agree, she is a class act. 👍

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2019, 09:22:51 PM »
I found her to be accurate with picking up the current situation but how is she with future predictions?? There doesn’t seem to be a lot of reviews on bitwine on her predictions unlike Ari. She is very nice to talk to but abit mother-like.