Author Topic: Judgmental advisors  (Read 6663 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Judgmental advisors
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2019, 05:10:29 PM »
Cindy S is free right now, but reading your guys' posts idkkk, is it that she's brutally honest or just downright mean? Never read with her, but i def can't deal with a cruel reader to trigger my anxiety either😕

Downright mean and judgmental.

Thanks happy I didn't bother with her

Diana and Cindy have always given me very similar readings. I would talk to Diana, she's at the least very sweet. Few times she didn't even charge me.

Which Diana.... Hart??? I think i read with her back in January but I can't remember the reading..... 🤔

My bad!! Diana Shoshone. She is on bitwine, may be kasamba too.

Ooooo yeah I've seen her but never tried her...wonder if she has a thread on here? 🤔 I'll keep an eye out for her

I've spoken to her a few times. Not money minded at all. The first time we talked, she knew she had to give me a bad news so she gave me the bad news, apologized and disconnected, no charge. She's wonderful.

Wow that's really ethical of her.... I really never paid attention to her profile and probably never would have until you mentioned her, thanks happy. And really sorry about the bad news bit btw 😔🙏

It's ok, Pinky 🤗. Yea, she's pretty nice and now I think her queue is gonna blow up! What did i do lol.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2019, 05:12:18 PM »
Cindy S is free right now, but reading your guys' posts idkkk, is it that she's brutally honest or just downright mean? Never read with her, but i def can't deal with a cruel reader to trigger my anxiety either😕

Diana and Cindy have always given me very similar readings. I would talk to Diana, she's at the least very sweet. Few times she didn't even charge me.

Which Diana.... Hart??? I think i read with her back in January but I can't remember the reading..... 🤔

Ooooo yeah I've seen her but never tried her...wonder if she has a thread on here? 🤔 I'll keep an eye out for her

I've spoken to her a few times. Not money minded at all. The first time we talked, she knew she had to give me a bad news so she gave me the bad news, apologized and disconnected, no charge. She's wonderful.

Wow that's really ethical of her.... I really never paid attention to her profile and probably never would have until you mentioned her, thanks happy. And really sorry about the bad news bit btw 😔🙏

It's ok, Pinky 🤗. Yea, she's pretty nice and now I think her queue is gonna blow up! What did i do lol.

You paid it forward with free advertising happy 😂😂😂

Offline happyk

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2019, 05:21:59 PM »

I think I'm gonna tell her I'm making her rich 😂 and gimme free readings

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2019, 05:42:07 PM »

I think I'm gonna tell her I'm making her rich 😂 and gimme free readings

Haha tell her it's only fair that you work on commission 😉

Offline hope36

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2019, 06:16:42 PM »
Just read with CindyS, she's no fairytale reader!! She didn't give me lot of predictions, but boy oh boy she read poi like she knew him all his life!
And she wasn't a bitch at all, just very straightforward. She's very generous too, with her time, not a clock-watcher!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2019, 06:22:34 PM »
Just read with CindyS, she's no fairytale reader!! She didn't give me lot of predictions, but boy oh boy she read poi like she knew him all his life!
And she wasn't a bitch at all, just very straightforward. She's very generous too, with her time, not a clock-watcher!
Hey hope did she lead the reading or did you have to ask what the outcome might be for certain things? Have you ever read with Ari? If you have, how does she stack up in comparison? 🤔

Offline hope36

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2019, 06:44:18 PM »
Hey hope did she lead the reading or did you have to ask what the outcome might be for certain things? Have you ever read with Ari? If you have, how does she stack up in comparison? 🤔

@PinkyD, i'll PM you

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2019, 06:47:57 PM »

@PinkyD, i'll PM you

Sure! 😁

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2019, 11:47:25 PM »
Maaaaaaan!! I hate PMs LOL I wanna follow the convo in the shadows hahaha especially because I've read with them both  :o :D :D

Yes please share on here.  We don't need details to where if a reader is lurking they know all the dirt. 😔

Offline hope36

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2019, 11:49:01 PM »
Well it was more of not wanting to post too many personal details on a public forum. But here's what I sent PinkyD:

I read with Ari 2 days ago, she's straight as well. Ari didn't give me a lot of info about poi's mindset, but CindyS did.
For example,
Ari:  I see him in a lot of confusion, he's in his own head, he's shut off emotionally and not thinking about reaching out to you at this point
Ari basically asked me to not waste my time on him., he's going to always be depressed and he's of no value to me.

Cindy:  lot of confusion going on in his life and trying to decide what he wants, what he needs to do etc.  it's like he goes out and sees something, seeks it out, and still isn't happy. No matter what you do or dont do, its his mindset thats like that, he's just never happy although he wants and seeks happiness. He's passionate about everything he does but he is just never fulfilled. He's had past issues, from his childhood. He loves you, but he doesn't really understand what is real and what isn't cuz he never learned it or experienced it.
Cindy basically said that she sees him trying to come back into my life, but warned me that his mindset is ^^^ like that, and he'll never be truly happy.
(And yes, I know him to be like that, BUT i thought i'll be the exception, and i could give him the fulfilment he always wanted. LAME ME! )

Offline hope36

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2019, 11:51:51 PM »
Also I did not find CindyS to be judgemental/mean!
she was direct, yes, but not mean or anything.. i actually thought she was compassionate and she went overtime with me without charging extra..isn't money minded at all

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2019, 12:55:33 AM »
Omg, that's so sad to feel like that.  😔  I think in regards to saying Cindys being judgmental was how she was with that particular client.  I have had a reader i don't think intentionally but  she would include how she would handle things because this isn't the best thing for me.  I know she was coming from a good place but i wasn't paying for her to tell me what she would do but to tell me how things are and what may play out.

I am glad you liked her and thank you so much for sharing.  Most of all you are not Lame you just have hope that he could see what is right in front of him. ❤
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 11:18:01 AM by Love2lovenj »

Offline happyk

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2019, 04:01:51 AM »
Also I did not find CindyS to be judgemental/mean!
she was direct, yes, but not mean or anything.. i actually thought she was compassionate and she went overtime with me without charging extra..isn't money minded at all

Glad she was nice to you.

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2019, 11:26:39 PM »
I learned to stay away from the ones who have religious bible talk in their profiles. I never have once had a good experience with one of those types due to extreme judgement and lectures that had nothing to do with psychic reading. If I wanted to be lectured and bible thumped I would visit my aunt for free.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2019, 11:29:14 PM »
Yes good point.  I don't need a foot tapping person giving me my reading.  If i wanted scolding i would go talk to my mom. 😤

anything