Author Topic: Keen NEW User Agreement  (Read 8738 times)

Offline aquagirl

Re: Keen NEW User Agreement
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2019, 03:12:16 AM »
OMG I'm sick to my stomach, I used to read with him.  He actually used to do some pretty decent readings. I remember the last call i had with him,  he had always been great about my situation and even correct, and then that last call i joked about POI zodiac sign and he went full on flipped personality and said that sign was horrible and i should never date someone with that sign and that nothing would come of it. NOTHING like any of his previous readings, I never called him again after that.  But i noticed shortly after he wasn't reading anymore, and i just figured he cracked and lost it and didn't want to read anymore. Nothing like this though. 
I feel so very very sick.

The friend who recommended him to me was devastated. I guess his family thought he was kidnapped because people were all over his facebook page. Come to find out dudes in JAIL for crimes he was convicted in the USA for. His mugshot is still online and he was pretty young in it. So you mean to tell me Keen didn't do a background check prior to setting him loose on already emotionally fragile customers?

He did that to me once. I was stuck between two guys and he went off about the water sign loool. Come to find out he was right because the water sign is my NOW terrible ex who I can't get rid of.

Oh wow! That's the think i thought he was decent, he got a lot of things right for me, except that last reading. I swear i thought that he lost his cotton picking mind.  Wow see isn't that crazy how he was right though? lol  I don't think any of these sites screen the readers like this. And to think i probably talk about my kid as well.

Oh no!!! I'm not denying his accuracy I'm just ugh IDK disgusted!

Oh i know and i completely agree.  but honestly, recently my eyes have been opened to how much of a problem this really is. I mean i always new it was a problem, what i mean is not the large scale that it is , and to think in California they teach this in schools as gender identify!!!! And they are trying to normalize this!!!!!!! That's i guess what i mean, that i never realized just how huge this all was.  Well, he's sitting in jail now where he can't harm anyone else.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2019, 03:32:59 AM »
Anyone who takes advantage of anyone who's unable to give consent or did no give consent is just dirty. I'm from the Caribbean and the jails there are a nightmare I can imagine how the one's in Nepal are. If they gave him 15 years of hard labor he might not make it back to the USA.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2019, 02:07:06 PM »
Okay so the way i see this user agreement is a way to protect themselves from lawsuits. So if someone say wanted to sue keen because of a reader, they couldn't use a recorded audio in a court of law, it would be inadmissible.  But isn't there a law already in place about recording people without their permission?   But the transcripts from chat and paid emails you should be able to keep, you bought and paid for them, i can see the disclaimer of possibly not sharing them with others. But I've never heard such a thing from any psychic ever, many off the phone lines either record it for you or encourage you to do so yourself.   So something must have happened with someone recording their call, or keen stalks these forums.  I could be wrong, i'm just speculating here.

Just to clear something up, no advisor is employed by keen or any other psychic line, they are independent contractors paying for a platform to provide their service. the only people who are employed by these companies are the people that work for the corporate office.

What was this person's user name on keen?  As far as background checks go, that would be difficult considering readers are from various parts of the world, and each part has different protocols on background checks, and depending on the type of check it can take a while, i know the one i have work took over six months, but that was also top level clearance. There is no perfect system. People always find ways to get around things sadly.

In the US, wiretapping laws are different state-by-state (wiretapping here is the umbrella term used to mean "recording telecommunications with or without peoples' consent"). Some states require both parties to a conversation to know that they are being recorded for a recording to be legal. Some states only require one party to be aware that a telephone conversation is being recorded (and that one person can be you, as long as you are a party to the call). Other states prohibit any recording of telecommunications.

There's no way that this user agreement would keep someone from submitting legally-recorded audio in a court of law. The most they could do is attempt to countersue you for breach of contract, and that would be a massive failure.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2019, 02:36:35 PM »
OMG I remember that reader MrKenn..he was awful when I tried him, that is so beyond disgusting though.  Goes to show you never really know who you are talking to on the other end of a psychic hotline.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2019, 06:33:37 PM »
OMG I'm sick to my stomach, I used to read with him.  He actually used to do some pretty decent readings. I remember the last call i had with him,  he had always been great about my situation and even correct, and then that last call i joked about POI zodiac sign and he went full on flipped personality and said that sign was horrible and i should never date someone with that sign and that nothing would come of it. NOTHING like any of his previous readings, I never called him again after that.  But i noticed shortly after he wasn't reading anymore, and i just figured he cracked and lost it and didn't want to read anymore. Nothing like this though. 

The friend who recommended him to me was devastated. I guess his family thought he was kidnapped because people were all over his facebook page. Come to find out dudes in JAIL for crimes he was convicted in the USA for. His mugshot is still online and he was pretty young in it. So you mean to tell me Keen didn't do a background check prior to setting him loose on already emotionally fragile customers?

He did that to me once. I was stuck between two guys and he went off about the water sign loool. Come to find out he was right because the water sign is my NOW terrible ex who I can't get rid of.

Oh wow! That's the think i thought he was decent, he got a lot of things right for me, except that last reading. I swear i thought that he lost his cotton picking mind.  Wow see isn't that crazy how he was right though? lol  I don't think any of these sites screen the readers like this. And to think i probably talk about my kid as well.

Oh i know and i completely agree.  but honestly, recently my eyes have been opened to how much of a problem this really is. I mean i always new it was a problem, what i mean is not the large scale that it is , and to think in California they teach this in schools as gender identify!!!! And they are trying to normalize this!!!!!!! That's i guess what i mean, that i never realized just how huge this all was.  Well, he's sitting in jail now where he can't harm anyone else.

Pedophilia is not taught in CA schools as a gender identity. I'm not sure where you got that information, but if it's in regards to the crazy video that went viral, that was proven a hoax. The Man/Boy Love group would love it to be a gender identity, but they're just a bunch of sickos. The LGBT+ community has never tried to include sex with children as a gender i.d.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/california-pedophilia-school/

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2019, 07:16:33 PM »

Pedophilia is not taught in CA schools as a gender identity. I'm not sure where you got that information, but if it's in regards to the crazy video that went viral, that was proven a hoax. The Man/Boy Love group would love it to be a gender identity, but they're just a bunch of sickos. The LGBT+ community has never tried to include sex with children as a gender i.d.

Pedophilia definitely is not a gender identification, and NAMBLA is not an accepted part of the LGBTQ+ community.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2019, 07:30:41 PM »

Pedophilia definitely is not a gender identification, and NAMBLA is not an accepted part of the LGBTQ+ community.

Completely agree. I didn't want to detract from the thread, but I couldn't let that pass.

Offline happyk

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2019, 07:31:53 PM »
Ok thanks everyone for clarifying because i wasn't sure if pedophilia was being identified as a gender issue in California. I am in California and just life everyone we think it's despicable. It can never be a gender. It's a serious mental condition, sickness and unforgivable.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2019, 08:55:40 PM »
Snopes has a way of twisting things and not always being unbiased, there have been many times their information has not been factual. So i take anything from snopes with a grain of salt. I have friends in Cali who have concerns about what is being taught in schools and have been very vocal about it.  And these are otherwise liberal people. Pedophiles have been wanting to be normalized like the LGBT communities and tried to be included. LGBT rightfully wants nothing to do with them or having them be associated with them.  Pedophiles what to normalize their mental disorder as "normal love".  They are trying to campaign a movement for it. There are more people that are into this than we realize, that was my point.

Bring this back around to Keen and other psychic lines, even if they do a criminal background check, if the person has never been caught, they would never know and could be still working as a contractor for them, or anyone for that matter. One of my old supervisors was suspected of such, i was already working else where, so i don't recall if he was charged. You just never know, and many people think it's just men, but i know a cop who's told me there's more women than people realize. 

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2019, 10:00:40 PM »
Sooo disgusted by this...  sooo disgusted!  And why is this illegal but they keep transcripts of chats?

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2019, 04:19:37 AM »
OMG I remember that reader MrKenn..he was awful when I tried him, that is so beyond disgusting though.  Goes to show you never really know who you are talking to on the other end of a psychic hotline.

*whispers* I think maybe he was drunk or high most of the times.  I would know because the answers would ne YUP! or NOPEEEE! and when he started to use the chat feature I think he used his toes to type how slow he was.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2019, 04:43:33 AM »
Sooooo this thread got off track ... to ummm...

Look if anything please just always be careful who you read with. The fantasy about calling a psychic to know all the answers is simply dangerous- and again a fantasy!!!

Someone told me going to crooked psychic or spell worker is like going to a crooked mechanic. They might make it seem like they fix what’s going on, but if you’re going back a lot and coming out with other problems you’re probably dealing with someone who is just crooked to begin with.

This thread went exactly where it was supposed to go.  If you've not read the new updated terms and conditions I suggest you do. Imagine going to your favorite esthetician and the owner of the shop suddenly post up a sign that says something like "WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERSON WHO PROVIDES YOU WITH SERVICE.  IF THEY PLUCK YOUR EYEBROWS INTO A PERMANENT SURPRISED ARCH THAT'S ON YOU FOR LETTING THEM WORK ON YOU. WE ONLY PROVIDE THE SPACE AND THE BOOTH THAT THEY RENT." Now it's entirely possible that's how its done regardless but its not actually printed anywhere and there are no signs stating that. I would never use that place. Or worse your favorite restaurant has the same hands off approach to their workers. " LOOK HUMAN WHO WALKED IN HERE OF THEIR OWN ACCORD. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF OUR EMPLOYEES DON'T WASH THEIR HANDS WHEN THEY TAKE A POOP, PICK THEIR NOSE OR SCRATCH THEIR PITS. THEY DON'T HAVE TO WEAR GLOVES WHEN HANDLING YOUR FOOD ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNND WE CAN'T MAKE THEM CLEAN THE KITCHEN BECAUSE SOME OF THEM ARE PRETTY FOND OF COCKROACHES. ITS NOT A REQUIREMENT OF OURS FOR THEM TO BE CLEAN AND SANITARY WE ONLY THE ESTABLISHMENT."

That is what Keen is basically saying. We are the technology the readers use our platform to provide you with service but we are not responsible if they dont actually know wtf they are doing. In fact we aren't responsible for anything but the technology but you paying the customer here is a longggggg list of shit you HAVE to abide by IF you want to continue to use our technology because we truly don't GAF what they do to you or if the person is actually a Kervokian style reader who persuades you to kill yourself. Its about technology.

Some of these readers have FACE to FACE interactions with customers. I know that for a fact. I would drop a few names but my friend obviously lurks on here and she's asked me not to use her experiences as examples anymore blah blah blah  ::) Imagine you going to a fair and good ole MrKenn is there offering readings and y'all taking pictures and he sits your boy child on his lap...

I saw a post a few weeks back about a young lady who sadly assisted in her own transition what if the people she spoke to had a record of mental abuse and cruelty? I'm not speaking of the criminals who fly under the radar or people like myself who use to be a little liberal with self check-out at Walmart ( I'm a changed human don't you dare judge me ) I'm talking about people who have a visible mugshot online with at least 2 convictions in multiple states.  There's no excuse for such negligence.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2019, 04:45:03 AM »
Pedophilia is raping children, anyone that thinks otherwise should be shot immediately along with all the pedophiles. Pedophilia is raping children, period.
A-MEN and WOMEN to that!

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2019, 04:46:09 AM »

Wait what video?

Offline sharon

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2019, 08:23:51 PM »
Of course I will record my readings and chats! I pay a lot of money for the reading.

And it is disgusting that people like him are giving "spiritual readings" and then molesting & raping little kids !!!

...and instead of controlling us Keen should control and check their own readers!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 08:30:29 PM by sharon »

anything