Author Topic: Keen NEW User Agreement  (Read 8740 times)

Offline ArcherBullFish

Re: Keen NEW User Agreement
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2019, 07:51:39 PM »
happyk I'm actually not too worried about them taking my money considering I'm the one giving it to them. The overall user agreement doesn't really bother me I only pointed out that section because of what's been mentioned here. I am however bothered by the fact that I might have shared my personal information and taken advice from someone who's a convicted felon. He's a documented pedophile yet he was on Keen for years prior to being caught and Keens just OK with that.

I totally get your concern, Archer but I'm also worried about the "intellectual property" I purchased. I hope Keen got rid of that pedophile though since you he was on Keen prior to bring caught? Or did he get out on parole and read for us with his ankle bracelet on? lol. IMO pedophiles are the worst type of criminal.
They didn't have to get rid of him. He got arrested as a part of a child-sex ring in Asia and he's now in jail over there BUT he was still employed with Keen when that happened.
Oh and yes they are. They should be shot.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2019, 08:01:30 PM »
happyk I'm actually not too worried about them taking my money considering I'm the one giving it to them. The overall user agreement doesn't really bother me I only pointed out that section because of what's been mentioned here. I am however bothered by the fact that I might have shared my personal information and taken advice from someone who's a convicted felon. He's a documented pedophile yet he was on Keen for years prior to being caught and Keens just OK with that.

I totally get your concern, Archer but I'm also worried about the "intellectual property" I purchased. I hope Keen got rid of that pedophile though since you he was on Keen prior to bring caught? Or did he get out on parole and read for us with his ankle bracelet on? lol. IMO pedophiles are the worst type of criminal.
They didn't have to get rid of him. He got arrested as a part of a child-sex ring in Asia and he's now in jail over there BUT he was still employed with Keen when that happened.
Oh and yes they are. They should be shot.

Can you say who this is? That's so shady.

Offline jas

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2019, 01:12:43 AM »
Yes, I would like to know who it is as well. 

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2019, 01:52:53 AM »
Okay so the way i see this user agreement is a way to protect themselves from lawsuits. So if someone say wanted to sue keen because of a reader, they couldn't use a recorded audio in a court of law, it would be inadmissible.  But isn't there a law already in place about recording people without their permission?   But the transcripts from chat and paid emails you should be able to keep, you bought and paid for them, i can see the disclaimer of possibly not sharing them with others. But I've never heard such a thing from any psychic ever, many off the phone lines either record it for you or encourage you to do so yourself.   So something must have happened with someone recording their call, or keen stalks these forums.  I could be wrong, i'm just speculating here.

Just to clear something up, no advisor is employed by keen or any other psychic line, they are independent contractors paying for a platform to provide their service. the only people who are employed by these companies are the people that work for the corporate office.

What was this person's user name on keen?  As far as background checks go, that would be difficult considering readers are from various parts of the world, and each part has different protocols on background checks, and depending on the type of check it can take a while, i know the one i have work took over six months, but that was also top level clearance. There is no perfect system. People always find ways to get around things sadly.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2019, 01:58:52 AM »
Posting the article link in a bit.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2019, 02:09:34 AM »
https://bit.ly/2IWFQpI

https://bit.ly/2ZO3eLf
Keen Name: MrKenn

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2019, 02:15:18 AM »
https://www.psychicworld.com/statement-joseph-coombs

That link is to the Psychic World post about him. Back when I first stopped letting my Aunt read for me I called him quite a bit on a referralfor a friend. He was OK I guess but I'd  take the information he gave me and have my Aunt interpret them. I would tell her I was trying to learn and was reading for a friend.  He seemed very friendly but I would bet someone elses arm and leg that he took calls while drunk. His feedback was HILARIOUS. It would say things like
" The reading would have been much better if he wasn' slurring his words." Or " dude are you on crack? good reading tho".

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2019, 02:29:54 AM »
OMG I'm sick to my stomach, I used to read with him.  He actually used to do some pretty decent readings. I remember the last call i had with him,  he had always been great about my situation and even correct, and then that last call i joked about POI zodiac sign and he went full on flipped personality and said that sign was horrible and i should never date someone with that sign and that nothing would come of it. NOTHING like any of his previous readings, I never called him again after that.  But i noticed shortly after he wasn't reading anymore, and i just figured he cracked and lost it and didn't want to read anymore. Nothing like this though. 
I feel so very very sick.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2019, 02:33:55 AM »
OMG I'm sick to my stomach, I used to read with him.  He actually used to do some pretty decent readings. I remember the last call i had with him,  he had always been great about my situation and even correct, and then that last call i joked about POI zodiac sign and he went full on flipped personality and said that sign was horrible and i should never date someone with that sign and that nothing would come of it. NOTHING like any of his previous readings, I never called him again after that.  But i noticed shortly after he wasn't reading anymore, and i just figured he cracked and lost it and didn't want to read anymore. Nothing like this though. 

The friend who recommended him to me was devastated. I guess his family thought he was kidnapped because people were all over his facebook page. Come to find out dudes in JAIL for crimes he was convicted in the USA for. His mugshot is still online and he was pretty young in it. So you mean to tell me Keen didn't do a background check prior to setting him loose on already emotionally fragile customers?

He did that to me once. I was stuck between two guys and he went off about the water sign loool. Come to find out he was right because the water sign is my NOW terrible ex who I can't get rid of.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2019, 02:35:36 AM »
Here is his picture with an article about his escapades.
https://patch.com/illinois/chicago/downstate-tarot-card-reader-arrested-nepal-charged-pedophilia-report

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2019, 02:37:06 AM »
Here is his picture with an article about his escapades.
https://patch.com/illinois/chicago/downstate-tarot-card-reader-arrested-nepal-charged-pedophilia-report

smdh I'd really like allllll by money back that I spent on him. Freaking dirtbag.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2019, 02:40:41 AM »
I don't care what Keen says. I'll record my calls all I want on my phone and on my dime.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2019, 02:41:32 AM »

The friend who recommended him to me was devastated. I guess his family thought he was kidnapped because people were all over his facebook page. Come to find out dudes in JAIL for crimes he was convicted in the USA for. His mugshot is still online and he was pretty young in it. So you mean to tell me Keen didn't do a background check prior to setting him loose on already emotionally fragile customers?

He did that to me once. I was stuck between two guys and he went off about the water sign loool. Come to find out he was right because the water sign is my NOW terrible ex who I can't get rid of.

Oh wow! That's the think i thought he was decent, he got a lot of things right for me, except that last reading. I swear i thought that he lost his cotton picking mind.  Wow see isn't that crazy how he was right though? lol  I don't think any of these sites screen the readers like this. And to think i probably talk about my kid as well.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2019, 02:44:47 AM »
I don't care what Keen says. I'll record my calls all I want on my phone and on my dime.
LOL

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2019, 02:46:19 AM »

Oh wow! That's the think i thought he was decent, he got a lot of things right for me, except that last reading. I swear i thought that he lost his cotton picking mind.  Wow see isn't that crazy how he was right though? lol  I don't think any of these sites screen the readers like this. And to think i probably talk about my kid as well.

Oh no!!! I'm not denying his accuracy I'm just ugh IDK disgusted!