Author Topic: No input....  (Read 3530 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

No input....
« on: April 26, 2019, 05:25:29 PM »
Is it me or is there more lurkers on here then people willing to share their experiences?  I could be wrong but i don't understand why people won't contribute to the forum.  They could actually help someone in making a decision on whether or not to use their money on a reader. 😞

Offline Sparkle002

Re: No input....
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 05:48:45 PM »
Is it me or is there more lurkers on here then people willing to share their experiences?  I could be wrong but i don't understand why people won't contribute to the forum.  They could actually help someone in making a decision on whether or not to use their money on a reader. 😞

Yes definitely more lurkers than contributors. Some even come out and say “Ive been an long time lurker.....”

Offline happyk

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 06:03:31 PM »
May be because there are some bullies here and people don't know how their opinions will be taken. I had my reservations when I started posting. And another thing was that I had to wait a long time before I could post here because my account was under review, so around that time I could only lurk lol.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 07:15:23 PM »
May be because there are some bullies here and people don't know how their opinions will be taken. I had my reservations when I started posting. And another thing was that I had to wait a long time before I could post here because my account was under review, so around that time I could only lurk lol.

I think it's sad that some might not find it a safe place to post their opinions.  In the end the attacks only hurt others who would have benefited in hearing what had to be said.  Personally if someone doesn't agree with me that's their prerogative because i know no reader is 100% for anyone.  So someone who may be spot on with most people may no connect with me at all.  People need to keep that in mind.  No one knows all. 😎  but if you find someone who does can you please pm me that info.  🤣

Offline happyk

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 07:17:12 PM »

I think it's sad that some might not find it a safe place to post their opinions.  In the end the attacks only hurt others who would have benefited in hearing what had to be said.  Personally if someone doesn't agree with me that's their prerogative because i know no reader is 100% for anyone.  So someone who may be spot on with most people may no connect with me at all.  People need to keep that in mind.  No one knows all. 😎  but if you find someone who does can you please pm me that info.  🤣

Girl who are we kidding? lol. I'll message you some of my faves though.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2019, 07:24:08 PM »
Happyk you are the best. 😘👍

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2019, 07:32:47 PM »
just bear in mind because someone worked for person A, doesn't mean they will work for person B..I'm sure you know this already.

I also feel some might not want to fuel anyone's addiction..So many people come on here just desperate for predictions (I was one of them lol) and just get reading after reading.  It's not healthy.  So even if someone found a psychic that works for them, they might not want to share for that reason...JMO.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2019, 07:39:29 PM »
No i totally get that but that has also been the way we exposed the scammers too.  So i suppose its a catch 22.  I just always felt the positive out weighed the negative.   Girl i know all about jumping on band wagon of the next hot advisor.  My poor wallet felt it too.  Ughhh

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2019, 07:40:07 PM »
UGH! I know! lol.  I still try new readers here and there but overall I think I'm much better than I used to be....LOL

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2019, 07:57:35 PM »
Ill be turning into a lurker while I am awaiting my predictions :-) But will revert as soon as they pass :-) I am also getting good at not getting readings while waiting

Offline happyk

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2019, 09:11:18 PM »
Me too! I've been doing a lot better. Some days are better than others of course. So cheers for us!! We're overcoming this!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2019, 10:31:35 PM »
I’ve stopped posting much because of several aspects already mentioned. Once June is over though I will post a summary of who worked and who didn’t for me. But for now I lurk a lot to try to see if I can figure out who might be right or not. But it’s hard to post without sharing some degree of personal details about your situation as well, at least for me. Or details about the readings themselves. And based on my experience I shy away from either now because I am completely sure there are readers who lurk here and try to find info about clients, and / or people who work for or in some way benefit from the sites like Keen and CP. So honestly I don’t trust anyyyyyone much at. All. So that’s impacted what I share and when. But I do think it might be valuable to someone else to know what predictions happened and what didn’t and I should really know for sure by end of June.

Of course then I could always go down the road of “timing being off” lol but I don’t think I’ll go down that path anymore after that point lol. You could say 10 years later “timing was off” lol.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2019, 11:03:42 PM »
So true.  There have been predictions from very popular readers that have yet to happen.  So is it just the timing is off or are they just wrong.  How long do you wait before you can honestly say if they are wrong or right.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2019, 12:39:56 AM »
I don't share many details of my readings because I KNOW advisors google their handles and read what is posted because I have had four Bitwine advisors mention comments made on these forums. My user names are different, but with specific info they can still tell who you are. Some advisors will block forum members that they know are posting. So yeah I just basically try to say they were right or they were wrong, unfortunately.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2019, 02:11:44 AM »
Same thing as everyone has mentioned before, I've witnessed members being disrespected or attacked (even in a passive aggressive manner) by other members for merely airing their personal views on certain readers, that creates a discouraging atmosphere for persons who may want to openly share honest feedback on readers.

Also, the readers themselves target you if they're able to identify your account on their site, I've actually experienced outting a scammer only to have my account shut down by bitwine because of the information I shared here. I have no regrets and the scammer's profile is deleted now but it's hard to freely post with the best of intentions when everything you share here makes you a target or the information that you so share is used against you in a nefarious manner.

The truth is, this site isn't a safe zone to share psychic reviews, it takes a lot of courage and defiance to post anything here and not everyone is up for that. They're probably doing the smarter thing which is protecting their identity/privacy, gathering information on the low and using it accordingly. We're the ones bearing the risk when we post our business up, but that's entirely on us...