Author Topic: Bashing a reading - no communication to the reader  (Read 3791 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Bashing a reading - no communication to the reader
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2019, 08:23:17 PM »
I've a favourite advisor on Keen who has just been slated really badly in feedback. What the advisor has been accused of in the feedback no way can be true of her. Keen will leave that there and this Psychics reputation is now really damaged. All that client had to do was to message the advisor after the session to discuss her impression of what she thought the Psychic meant in the reading. Rather do that surely than accuse and decimate a professionals reputation? Keen and other sites like Bitwine and Kasamba have a way to contact the Psychic for free. If I ever had a question or something didnt occur to me as clear I would always message the Psychic after the reading and ask them. Too many harsh bashing going on and it destroys the Psychics reputation. Doing that kind of destruction without even a thought is so harsh. ..thats my vent.  :-X

How could you possibly know that? Are you psychic?  ::)

They must be. They also know that the client didn't try to contact the reader. 🤔

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2019, 09:11:15 PM »
I've a favourite advisor on Keen who has just been slated really badly in feedback. What the advisor has been accused of in the feedback no way can be true of her. Keen will leave that there and this Psychics reputation is now really damaged. All that client had to do was to message the advisor after the session to discuss her impression of what she thought the Psychic meant in the reading. Rather do that surely than accuse and decimate a professionals reputation? Keen and other sites like Bitwine and Kasamba have a way to contact the Psychic for free. If I ever had a question or something didnt occur to me as clear I would always message the Psychic after the reading and ask them. Too many harsh bashing going on and it destroys the Psychics reputation. Doing that kind of destruction without even a thought is so harsh. ..thats my vent.  :-X
Laughed out loud when I read this.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2019, 09:52:35 PM »

Clarita firstly more often than not Keen remove negative feedback even if its honest and constructive.
Secondly most advisors don’t bother to check or read their emails to reply to clients before leaving feedback.
And finally if advisors don’t wish to receive negative feedback then provide a legitimate and honest reading to the client who paid you for one.
If you are also a genuinely so called favourite advisor on Keen then one person’s feedback should not matter!

Offline Clarita

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2019, 07:10:40 AM »
According to Keen's policy, they can and will remove feedback for the following:
Circumstances in Which Keen Will Consider Removing Feedback:
The feedback was written with the sole intention of describing or commenting on Keen itself and not the User or the User's Services.
The feedback contains, in Keen's sole discretion, profane or vulgar language or Sexually-Oriented content. Keen will not remove feedback containing inflammatory words such as "fake," "sucks" or "boring".
The feedback contains personal identifying information about a User, including real name, address, phone number or email address.
The feedback contains negative comments regarding a User's failure to perform actions or services which are outside the scope of the User's Services described in the listing.
The feedback is made by a User for themselves (whether directly or indirectly, using secondary User names or third parties to leave such feedback).
The feedback is made by a User who provided Keen with false contact information during the registration process, and cannot be contacted.
Feedback is determined by Keen in its sole discretion to be of a harassing nature, and Keen may remove any or all feedback made by that User.
The feedback refers to another User's feedback, mentions other User or includes links to other Websites.
Feedback describing disconnected conversations may be removed if the User agrees to refund the cost of the conversation to the User.
Feedback mistakenly left or intended for another User will be considered for removal only when the User responsible informs Keen of the error.
Feedback will be considered for revision when Users mutually agree that the star rating is no longer an accurate reflection of a transaction. In this circumstance, both Users must write to Keen with their request.
Hi there, yes in Keen you can call the Psychic stupid or judgmental or rude or a liar and they wont remove it.

Offline Clarita

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2019, 07:33:37 AM »

Hi, the Psychic is a counsellor in private practice who works with addicts and women mostly. The feedback calls the Psychic judgmental and rude. In the feedback the person said that she was having sex with multiple men and she thought the Psychic was judgmental and rude. Knowing the Psychic for so long and the work that she does this feedback just doesnt add up.

Offline Clarita

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2019, 07:35:57 AM »

They must be. They also know that the client didn't try to contact the reader. 🤔
Hi, Im not a they, Im a female and yes I know this Psychic for a long time. I asked her through the message system in Keen which is free what happened.

Offline Clarita

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2019, 07:40:49 AM »

Clarita firstly more often than not Keen remove negative feedback even if its honest and constructive.
Secondly most advisors don’t bother to check or read their emails to reply to clients before leaving feedback.
And finally if advisors don’t wish to receive negative feedback then provide a legitimate and honest reading to the client who paid you for one.
If you are also a genuinely so called favourite advisor on Keen then one person’s feedback should not matter!
Hi, the feedback calls her judgmental and rude and that wont be removed. You can in fact call a Psychic a fake or a liar and Keen wont remove it. True that many dont read their private messages, I just know that she does. This person said in the feedback she was having sex with multiple men and she thought the Psychic was judgmental. I know the Psychic is a private practice counsellor who works with women with troubled situations and addicts and I know her being judgmental about a situation like this isnt likely. Its true, her feedback inher other listings is all 5 stars. Bashers arent that common but they are rife on Keen.

Offline Clarita

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2019, 07:48:44 AM »
So, your favorite advisor should only be given positive feedback? After being charged insane amount of money and not getting even a satisfactory reading, why can't we leave a bad review? If it's very unfair I'm sure the reader can dispute it. I don't understand your vent honestly, unless you are that reader. I'm sorry, I had to say that. This is a strange vent. I don't want to go back and forth with anyone on this but I've no sympathy for any readers.
ding, ding, ding....totally agree.
Especially because when readers are wrong, they still want you to claim they are right.

Yep! Their comeback is she didn't like what she heard. Ya, right!!
Hi, you know I had a reading with Psychic Donna and Quietsound last December when I had a meltdown situation and called multiple psychics. These two in particular were so bad they just asked me questions and tried to chat with me while the clock ticked. They deserved a very low rating and super critical feedback but I didnt do it. I contacted customer care for a refund for both and I messaged both to tell them how bad their reading was and that they deserved a low rating. I didnt because it was bad enough how I was feeling but I didnt then also want to extend out my misery to others damaging others like I was at that time. I just wanted my money back I didnt want to spread anger. I knew to put a horrible feedback hurts them and I was hurting enough to not want to be part of spreading more of it. Thats why I chose to not rate these two advisors low when they deserved it and I had the opportunity myself to do it.