Author Topic: Which psychics is Mattie (from CP) comparable to?  (Read 8583 times)

Offline Gemini38

Which psychics is Mattie (from CP) comparable to?
« on: March 11, 2019, 12:15:07 AM »
Which psychics is Mattie (from CP) comparable to?

josh34

Re: Which psychics is Mattie (from CP) comparable to?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 06:22:12 AM »
Closest I've read to? Cookie. The best way I can explain it is, shes Cookie on steroids. She is fast with what shes saying, she doesnt backtrack, unless picking up new information, and adding to an old piece that shes already given; so to elaborate. I'd also go so far as to say, for most people, shes got a much better track record with predictions happening, and 'not' getting confused, when compared to Cookie. Dont get me wrong, please, Cookie is amazing too. But with Mattie, the information flows almost naturally, and it's step, by step, by step, as opposed to, "step... um... repeat... new step... um...". They're both good, but that's why I liken Mattie to Cookie on steroids. I tend to find her more accurate and detailed too. But I'd like to add that cookie has been very good, but can sometimes misinterpret what shes seeing but so far, it seems like something she (cookie) predicted months ago will pass soon (I cant clarify yet). But if you were to choose between the two, please choose Mattie. Nothing against Cookie. Shes so sweet. Shes just slow to explain, takes up time by repeating old things, and sometimes cant get a clear and concise interpretation of what's happening. I'd suggest taking a look at her thread. You can see roughly an even amount of people who have been blown away by her visions and predictions (I'm one of them!) But also some who get off the phone, pissed, feeling as though they've waited and wasted money for 5 minutes worth of information, after being on call for 25 minutes. Regardless of how I've spoken about her here, shes been spot on for me, so far, though! I am thinking that one detail was misinterpreted (mixed up two people), but doesnt change the overall reading. She's a bit pricey but has been VERY accurate for me. Your experience may vary.

From my own experience, and through religiously following both threads, over time, I feel, though, that Mattie is much more gifted in the sense that her predictions come through more often, she gets time frames very well, (cookie misinterpreted some of mine), speaks faster, gives more information, and is usually much more accurate with not only what shes seeing, but with how she interprets information, too. Also she doesnt repeat, just to repeat. You'll get more information out of Mattie. Youd be looking at about 6-something for Cookie, and 15 for Mattie (both per minute). Mattie is much pricier, so that's a big con toward the comparison, but I'd still say shes more worth spending 15/min on, that cookie is for 6/m.

Hope that helped. So far Mattie is up there as one of my favorites, and most accurate readers, but Cookie is really the closest I can compare to, from my experience. Good luck!

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 11:48:23 PM »
Closest I've read to? Cookie. The best way I can explain it is, shes Cookie on steroids. She is fast with what shes saying, she doesnt backtrack, unless picking up new information, and adding to an old piece that shes already given; so to elaborate. I'd also go so far as to say, for most people, shes got a much better track record with predictions happening, and 'not' getting confused, when compared to Cookie. Dont get me wrong, please, Cookie is amazing too. But with Mattie, the information flows almost naturally, and it's step, by step, by step, as opposed to, "step... um... repeat... new step... um...". They're both good, but that's why I liken Mattie to Cookie on steroids. I tend to find her more accurate and detailed too. But I'd like to add that cookie has been very good, but can sometimes misinterpret what shes seeing but so far, it seems like something she (cookie) predicted months ago will pass soon (I cant clarify yet). But if you were to choose between the two, please choose Mattie. Nothing against Cookie. Shes so sweet. Shes just slow to explain, takes up time by repeating old things, and sometimes cant get a clear and concise interpretation of what's happening. I'd suggest taking a look at her thread. You can see roughly an even amount of people who have been blown away by her visions and predictions (I'm one of them!) But also some who get off the phone, pissed, feeling as though they've waited and wasted money for 5 minutes worth of information, after being on call for 25 minutes. Regardless of how I've spoken about her here, shes been spot on for me, so far, though! I am thinking that one detail was misinterpreted (mixed up two people), but doesnt change the overall reading. She's a bit pricey but has been VERY accurate for me. Your experience may vary.

From my own experience, and through religiously following both threads, over time, I feel, though, that Mattie is much more gifted in the sense that her predictions come through more often, she gets time frames very well, (cookie misinterpreted some of mine), speaks faster, gives more information, and is usually much more accurate with not only what shes seeing, but with how she interprets information, too. Also she doesnt repeat, just to repeat. You'll get more information out of Mattie. Youd be looking at about 6-something for Cookie, and 15 for Mattie (both per minute). Mattie is much pricier, so that's a big con toward the comparison, but I'd still say shes more worth spending 15/min on, that cookie is for 6/m.

Hope that helped. So far Mattie is up there as one of my favorites, and most accurate readers, but Cookie is really the closest I can compare to, from my experience. Good luck!

where can we read for mattie and how much?

Offline hope36

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 11:58:40 PM »
where can we read for mattie and how much?
Mattie is on californiapsychics.com. She is $15 per minute

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 01:40:34 PM »
Mattie's queue is always full. I don't know how anyone actually reads with her. At least I'm forced not to spend $15/min. LOL

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 02:30:21 PM »
I have had so many readings with Mattie.  All she can do well is mind reading.  She pulled my moms name out of thin air, (but we weren't talking about my mom and she had no messages for my mom).  She said I see travel for you (a big trip was already booked= mindreading)  She has pulled out strange place connections but again it has all been mind reading. None of her predictions have EVER manifested. She pulled out a strange location and said "I see a girls trip for you"  turned out to be a work trip that was negotiated but never happened, and now it will NEVER happen, because I will not work for that person again.   I stopped checking her other thread because most of the updates were about getting in her line.

Did I miss some major predictions that makes Mattie some kind of superstar? She doesn't stop talking but it's all just rambling like "I see you going to the theater" (P.S. I don't think I've been to anything other than a movie theater in the last 2 years, so she predicted me going to the movies? helpful.)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 02:32:00 PM by alphabetsoup »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 02:33:09 PM »
this reminds me of Mama Roberts from bitwine..she could literally pull thoughts out of your head, but no predictions happening.  I never tried Mattie though.

Offline hope36

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2019, 03:00:37 PM »
Mattie's queue is always full. I don't know how anyone actually reads with her. At least I'm forced not to spend $15/min. LOL
She is usually on early in the morning. I've seen her 'busy' at 6:00-7:00am CST..and having spots in her queue around that time.. she may be on earlier than that, but thats just when I wake up ;) I've also seen her online around 11:30am cst as well.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 03:03:52 PM by hope36 »

Offline hope36

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2019, 03:02:55 PM »
I have had so many readings with Mattie.  All she can do well is mind reading.  She pulled my moms name out of thin air, (but we weren't talking about my mom and she had no messages for my mom).  She said I see travel for you (a big trip was already booked= mindreading)  She has pulled out strange place connections but again it has all been mind reading. None of her predictions have EVER manifested. She pulled out a strange location and said "I see a girls trip for you"  turned out to be a work trip that was negotiated but never happened, and now it will NEVER happen, because I will not work for that person again.   I stopped checking her other thread because most of the updates were about getting in her line.

Did I miss some major predictions that makes Mattie some kind of superstar? She doesn't stop talking but it's all just rambling like "I see you going to the theater" (P.S. I don't think I've been to anything other than a movie theater in the last 2 years, so she predicted me going to the movies? helpful.)
Oh no.. Maybe she didn't connect well with you? I see she works for a lot of folks here (I have NOT read with her yet, but planning to try her in April)
(I saw your other post on Jaiden saying she was accurate on something for you, sorry to hijack this post, but Jaiden didn't work for me and I spent 20 min with her)

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2019, 03:55:45 PM »

She's correctly predicted several things for me, including things that weren't anywhere present in my head.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2019, 05:04:48 PM »
She is usually on early in the morning. I've seen her 'busy' at 6:00-7:00am CST..and having spots in her queue around that time.. she may be on earlier than that, but thats just when I wake up ;) I've also seen her online around 11:30am cst as well.

Good to know, thanks. Fortunately I'm in a place to not want readings at the moment and she's waaaay out of my budget anyway. Maybe someday.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2019, 05:11:16 PM »
Her predictions didn’t happen for me either plus she gave no validation of anything to suggest she connect and also made some factual untrue statement.

Good to know, thanks. Fortunately I'm in a place to not want readings at the moment and she's waaaay out of my budget anyway. Maybe someday.

josh34

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2019, 07:00:20 PM »
Shes not a fraud or a guessing reader. Shes 100% legitimate. She is the real deal. Shes up there as one of my top readers because shes not only been so accurate for me, but she pulled some INSANE things that I thought, "no way, that wont happen. Wrong", then bam. It happens and in the timeframe. And many people share the same experience. I'm sorry she didnt work for you, she was either having an off day and wasnt with it, or simply couldn't connect well to you. I'm sorry about that.:/ but she most definitely is 100% real and one of the most mind-blowing readers I've ever tried.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2019, 08:14:29 PM »
I can't say much in terms of predictions as of yet, but I can say that Mattie brought up something that I had nearly forgotten about because it didn't seem applicable in my current situation.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2019, 06:27:27 AM »
@alphabetsoup in the same boat as you so don’t feel bad. Same thing happened to me.

anything