Author Topic: deleted  (Read 1476 times)

Offline dreamer1234

deleted
« on: March 05, 2019, 02:15:37 AM »
null
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 03:55:48 AM by dreamer1234 »

Offline marciamia

Re: Timeframes that came true from Divine Empath? Sorry 4 the new thread
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 02:24:55 AM »
Seriously, this makes no sense! Why would you start a NEW thread?!?! She has her own!! Utilize the search function. It really works.

Delete this thread or see if admin can because it’s just unnecessary. Multiple threads on the same advisor makes this site a huge mess and can cause a lot of confusion for new members trying to surf through all of this.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 02:55:42 AM »
Seriously, this makes no sense! Why would you start a NEW thread?!?! She has her own!! Utilize the search function. It really works.

Delete this thread or see if admin can because it’s just unnecessary. Multiple threads on the same advisor makes this site a huge mess and can cause a lot of confusion for new members trying to surf through all of this.

You do not have to be rude about. I already apologized in advance for it. I already read through both threads but have not gotten clear or suffice answers. I already have used the search function she has appeared in the purple ocean thread as well but not enough have really commented about her excepect jhuskindle. Have a wonderful night.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 03:19:21 AM »

You do not have to be rude about. I already apologized in advance for it. I already read through both threads but have not gotten clear or suffice answers. I already have used the search function she has appeared in the purple ocean thread as well but not enough have really commented about her excepect jhuskindle. Have a wonderful night.

It’s realistic. Not rude. All you have to do is post in her designated thread and I’m sure someone will update eventually. She literally was just mentioned on the board in January and I know of one post, not even in her thread, that said she was the only one who got timing down to the day. This forum is already cluttered. No need to clutter it more if you would’ve just done a thorough search.