Author Topic: What are we seeking-reconciliation or closure or all evasive peace  (Read 2220 times)

Offline Shubhra

Hi all:

Just a lil bit of my story. I broke up with my POI in Nov end.
And then went on a psychic binge resulting in getting money out of my savings to pay my credit card.
It was painful. I didnt sleep or eat or do anything.
All i did was think and think and think some more.

then i found this forum and figured i wasted so much of my hard earned money on psychics who do nothing but dole out hope.
May be its good or may be its bad.

And then i did meet some who are awesome-honest-considerate-kind- Kisha, Yona, QoC, Shaman Kira, Lady P, Jewel, TrueLove Tarot. These are the only ones i go to now. No more binging - no more self harm

What i have figured in last 3 months is this-

What we are probably looking for is not reconciliation. May be what we are really looking for is peace or just some closure.
When any break up drives us to psychics, its obvious something terrible happened. Either someone ghosted us or dumped us or cheated or just walked away after a fight.

And all we need at that time is that POI back  in our life because thats what we imagined our life to be.
Its like an addict who suddenly doesnt have his/her fix.
And its normal...all we want at that time is reconciliation.

But as time passes with money down the drain after many readings , you suddenly wake up to the fact what is it you really want?
DO you really want someone who pushed you to that limit...splurging money and waking up with a headache and not sleeping and almost not living.
What odds that the person will do it again
where is the love for yourself
What about all the pain he caused . will it go away when you ever reconcile
Is reconciliation even worth it
what about trust

so many things...i dont have any answers.
I dont know what i want and what will happen.

but i do know that i went through hell. i didnt eat or sleep or work. I kept questioning myself- Why me?

So may be what i was looking for was a closure....was it me or them?

Blessings to all who are in the same boat and much love
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 11:09:25 AM by Shubhra »

Offline Chelle9054

Re: What are we seeking-reconciliation or closure or all evasive peace
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 11:04:53 AM »
Hi all:

Just a lil bit of my story. I broke up with my POI in Nov end.
And then went on a psychic binge resulting in getting money out of my savings to pay my credit card.
It was painful. I didnt sleep or eat or do anything.
All i did was think and think and think some more.

then i found this forum and figured i wasted so much of my hard earned money on psychics who do nothing but dole out hope.
May be its good or may be its bad.

What i have figured in last 3 months is this-

What we are probably looking for is not reconciliation. May be what we are really looking for is peace or just some closure.
When any break up drives us to psychics, its obvious something terrible happened. Either someone ghosted us or dumped us or cheated or just walked away after a fight.

And all we need at that time is that POI back  in our life because thats what we imagined our life to be.
Its like an addict who suddenly doesnt have his/her fix.
And its normal...all we want at that time is reconciliation.

But as time passes with money down the drain after many readings , you suddenly wake up to the fact what is it you really want?
DO you really want someone who pushed you to that limit...splurging money and waking up with a headache and not sleeping and almost not living.
What odds that the person will do it again
where is the love for yourself
What about all the pain he caused . will it go away when you ever reconcile
Is reconciliation even worth it
what about trust

so many things...i dont have any answers.
I dont know what i want and what will happen.

but i do know that i went through hell. i didnt eat or sleep or work. I kept questioning myself- Why me?

So may be what i was looking for was a closure....was it me or them?

Blessings to all who are in the same boat and much love
Finding this forum helped me to realize I wasn’t alone in my feelings. Watching myself self destruct and then healing, little by little. It is addictive and it can be dangerous. But you are right when you say it comes down to self love. That has to be first. I cringe at the $$ I spent. Beat myself up. I’m getting there slowly. But on the right path. Stay strong!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 08:38:18 PM »
The more you take a step back, the more you realize that a lot of what we are believing when we get readings is so far fetched.

Think about it, what are the odds a person is going to completely change into Prince Charming if that's not who they are?  I believed that also about my first POI, even though I knew he was who he was, I kept thinking he was going to come back and sweep me off my feet and change, almost into a new person.  It's really crazy the state of mind readings can put you in if you are vulnerable.

It's much easier to just get closure if you accept reality and readings (a lot of the times, not all) have you believing the opposite of reality..

« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 08:42:11 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 09:49:22 PM »
When I first started getting readings on my ex I was very much in denial and wanted reconciliation.  As time has went by my feelings/mindset has changed to the point where I have formed my own closure. It's been a year now and my feelings have changed towards him. I haven't had a reading since last year fall. It feels great to be in a different frame in mind.

Offline Shubhra

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 03:53:05 AM »
Thank you all for reading and responding.
More power to us all.

We all drowned in sorrow and hurt our bodies and mind over someone who didnt care/love us.
We wasted our hard earned money on stuff that could have bought us travel- things for home/kids- retirement money..

And then we found this forum.
I really do believe that 99% of the psychics i spoke to were just yarn spinners.
The ones who made sense helped me and gave me the sanity and advice i needed.

Some of the most legit ones i already mentioned in my post.

So lets not stop ourselves from living. Lets focus on our lives. Lets focus on health and happiness.
We all know we cannot go back to the people who harmed us so much for nothing.

Will we let our children go back to such people? the answer is NO
so lets do that..

Lets focus on US.

Lets focus on rebuilding ourselves.

Love and light.
S

anything