Author Topic: who is a better empath and predictor- Kisha, Shaman Kira , Yona or QueenofCups18  (Read 8814 times)

Offline Shubhra

Hello everyone-
Namaste from india.

just wanted to know from people here on what you all think.
Who is a better empath and who is better at prediction in order of ranking from 1 to 5 based on your experience.

Empath-

Prediction

May be it will help us all newbies save $$ (conversion rate is too high from Indian Rupees to USD :-( ..) and peace of mind and sanity and stay in present.
sometimes, we are so attached to outcomes and reality vs. our own hopes that the lines get blurred.

So may be this will help us all.

Thanks
shubhra

Offline Sparkle002

Hello everyone-
Namaste from india.

Who is a better empath and who is better at prediction in order of ranking from 1 to 5 based on your experience.

Empath-

Prediction
1 Yona
2 Kisha

May be it will help us all newbies save $$ (conversion rate is too high from Indian Rupees to USD :-( ..) and peace of mind and sanity and stay in present.
sometimes, we are so attached to outcomes and reality vs. our own hopes that the lines get blurred.

Thanks
shubhra

Namaste! I’d say Yona and Kisha predictionwise. Just a bit of info - Yona isnt an empath - she’s a fortune teller  ;)

Offline Jili1945

Zadalia is a great empath. She is not in your list though :)

Offline Shubhra

Hello everyone-
Namaste from india.

Empath-

Prediction
1 Yona
2 Kisha

Thanks
shubhra

Namaste! I’d say Yona and Kisha predictionwise. Just a bit of info - Yona isnt an empath - she’s a fortune teller  ;)

Thanks. i am fairly new to all of this and hence didnt know the difference. Who is a better empath (Kisha, Kira, QOC)

Offline Sooshi

Kisha and Queen of Cups aren't empaths either.  If you want an empath you're going to be looking at Judi's Inner Light, Suecreate or Zedalia.

Offline Penelope

Kisha and Queen of Cups aren't empaths either.  If you want an empath you're going to be looking at Judi's Inner Light, Suecreate or Zedalia.

I would read the reviews on Surcreate before you call.  Judi and Zedalia are my go to’s.  I also like Divine Love as an empath.  Unfortunately, she can get really expensive because she gives you a lot of information and you don’t want to hang up.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 04:27:55 PM by Penelope »

ladya

Thanks everyone.
is Lady P an empath?

Yes.

josh34

I'm sure Yona has some empathic ability, but she should be far away from a list like this. Far from the best in that area of things.

Offline Fidget1028

I would not suggest Suecreate at all. I've always walked away feeling worse as everything she channels becomes argumentative. As far a Judi, I'm on the fence with her. I liked her the first time and then she became more "opinion" than empath.

Offline psychicgirl87

None of them if you want an empathy try Joey from CP or lady Persephone.

Offline Deedee123

I'm sure Yona has some empathic ability, but she should be far away from a list like this. Far from the best in that area of things.

Why do you say that?

Offline Sooshi

Why do you say that?

I wouldn't call Yona an empath at all. I'm not knocking her. It's just not her forte. She's a fortune teller. She can predict events that will happen but she doesn't go into feelings too deeply in her readings.

josh34

Why do you say that?

I wouldn't call Yona an empath at all. I'm not knocking her. It's just not her forte. She's a fortune teller. She can predict events that will happen but she doesn't go into feelings too deeply in her readings.

I agree. Now she can pick up feelings using her crystal, and see a visualization of how they're feeling. She's done that for me, and told how they're feeilng about me.

Offline Scorpio9227

QOC is incredible at telling you what’s CURRENTLY in their head. For me, that would fluctuate literally over the course of a week or so. My bf is kind of moody, but regardless she’ll go from you’re doing everything right, he’s super happy but slow blah blah to he feels suffocated, obligated you need to back off (while I consistently behave the same) she always gives me predictions, but I dont hold my breath too much regarding them, because like I said, she’s more of the ‘now’ (in my personal experience with her).

Kisha, I had an email reading w/her. I found her to be incredibly detailed regarding the past, present, and near future. The actual outcome of the email was somewhat vague and open to interpretation. Its difficult to explain overall, if you wanted specific details, PM me, I would be happy to share.

Shaman Kira, we didn’t connect, she was 100% incorrect on my situation, and when I had corrected her on a huge blunder that she had stated she ended the chat, then emailed me ot state we didn’t connect and refunded me. I respect her greatly for her integrity. Its far and few that readers behave that way.

Yona was correct in the dynamics of our personalities, perceptions, details about to unfold, etc. I wouldn’t exactly call her an empath though. Nothing she had stated aside from very general/vague things told me that she was inside of his head/heart.

In my personal opinion, I connected greatly with EmmaJane. She was quite an empath in my opinion, in conjunction with giving INCREDIBLY specific details about people in our lives. She even nailed the physical description and personality characteristics of a friend of his to a TEE. She has given me a handful of very solid, detailed, and accurate predictions. Her long term predictions are essentially for the fall months, but I’ve found her to be brilliant.

Offline lp1111

^^I agree, personally really liked Emma Jane as well!