Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 1576 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Mattie
« on: February 04, 2019, 08:46:52 PM »
Has she been wrong for anyone? At $15 per min that's a steep price for someone who may get things wrong.

Offline journalmuse

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 08:59:55 PM »
Has she been wrong for anyone? At $15 per min that's a steep price for someone who may get things wrong.

Yes, she's gotten some things wrong for me (and some things late). She's right for me more often than not, but nobody is 100% correct all the time.

josh34

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 09:46:53 PM »

Yes, she's gotten some things wrong for me (and some things late). She's right for me more often than not, but nobody is 100% correct all the time.

Hey journal! Have you figured out a percentage for her, for you?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 10:08:16 PM »

Hey journal! Have you figured out a percentage for her, for you?

Nah, I'm not that anal.  ;D Maybe 75%? That's just a guess though.

I find her mostly "wrong" for me in that the names she comes up with, almost always have no meaning for me during the reading and typically don't become clear even afterward. But I don't really care much about that.