Author Topic: I'm in that place that I hate.  (Read 8669 times)

Offline Fidget1028

I'm in that place that I hate.
« on: January 30, 2019, 12:05:02 AM »
You know the place. The place in between readings. That place where if you get another reading, you end up regretting it because it doesn't add anything but maybe more confusion. So you don't get a reading. The place where predictions are 2 months out, but you don't see any progress. The place where your head says "damn you're a fool. Just get over it like 'normal' people do" but you heart says "No, it can't just be like this. I need one more conversation. I'm not done yet. You didn't hear me. How? Why?". Ugh, I really hate this place. I reread old chat transcripts and old email readings. I'm sad because my head is winning the fight this time. I do feel like a fool. Two years of just being stupid, desperate. I hate this place. It does get better, right? I mean it HAS to. Anyway, just talking out loud. And yeah, I didn't get a reading...

« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 12:10:43 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline sawthelight

Re: I'm in that place that I hate.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 12:11:25 AM »
It gets better. Stay strong...I get a reading very sporadically now. No biggie because I take it with a grain of salt.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 12:18:11 AM »
Thanks. I don't even really want a reading. I just want something to happen. Something to change in the situation. I'm tired of limbo. No matter how many readings you get, a psychic can't make something happen. I think reality is just setting in that this might just be how it's going to be. And that kind of sucks.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 12:31:07 AM »
Make your own future 😁

Offline flora0250

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 01:01:00 AM »
Thanks. I don't even really want a reading. I just want something to happen. Something to change in the situation. I'm tired of limbo. No matter how many readings you get, a psychic can't make something happen. I think reality is just setting in that this might just be how it's going to be. And that kind of sucks.

Lots of hugs to you Fidget. Yes what helps me stop the impulse of getting a reading is just what you said too so I can totally relate. I’m so sorry you’re in that place and thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 01:24:34 AM »

Lots of hugs to you Fidget. Yes what helps me stop the impulse of getting a reading is just what you said too so I can totally relate. I’m so sorry you’re in that place and thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way.

Thanks Flora. Maybe it's the crappy weather or that I have a cold and feel like poop. This too shall pass. At least I know that I'm not alone.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2019, 01:28:39 AM »

Trust me, I feel the exact same thing now. Want something to happen, so that I can finally move on. Hope you feel better soon!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2019, 01:49:14 AM »
Thanks Seeker. Limbo bites. Hope something happens with you too. I'd be ok with pretty much anything at this point. Just. Something.

ladya

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2019, 02:05:53 AM »
It’s always darkest before the dawn. It gets better, always.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2019, 02:42:54 AM »
Hi ..I totally empathize with you. I know, nothing we really say will help. But the only way to get through these two months and with the best chance of it working out and happening on time is making every effort to live your best life, now. Every day you are given. Throw yourself into a new hobby or activity, like the gym, or a fitness class, volunteer, start a new business. Fill your world with color. You will be sad at times but don't let yourself mope too much. Then, if when your poi is back you have been working on the best version of you. And who knows maybe you meet someone on this new path. Either way you have exciting things to talk about and you create curiosity if you follow each other on social media.

Mainly, realize you only get one life. And if that person is too lame to want to share it with you now, oh well. You still have to make the most of the days you get. Create happiness. Feel good about yourself.

I write letters to my POI like I'm really talking to him before I go to bed, when there is something I want to say but we aren't talking or it's not right timing yet  Not that I'll ever send them, they are locked up in an online diary, but it helps me feel at peace and I really do believe in soul to soul communication.  If psychucs are real and energy is real, it's got to be real too.

Offline user5942

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2019, 03:56:28 AM »
Not to sound like a total weirdo or make you feel uncomfortable in anyway.

This is what I did and it helped - I started seeing a therapist.

Never did before and honestly didn’t believe in it but, oh my god.

The exercises I went through with her were very difficult, I talked about things I didn’t want to, and read letters aloud, spoke aloud, etc to the person I didn’t have answers from.

I would leave crying my eyes out. I don’t seek readings anymore, I try my best to make my own reality.

But...when I went home, I’d feel peace and like I just needed to let all that pain and darkness out.

Just having someone to talk to for an hour out of the week was so extremely beneficial. They don’t judge you and know how to handle to help yourself get to where you want to be.

Again, I don’t want to overstep any boundaries and not saying you need it at all since I don’t know your situation, but that is what I did and it really did help me accept my situation and improve who I am as a person.

I wish you the absolute best and know all pain passes
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 04:06:06 AM by user5942 »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2019, 12:16:53 PM »
Not to sound like a total weirdo or make you feel uncomfortable in anyway.

This is what I did and it helped - I started seeing a therapist.

Never did before and honestly didn’t believe in it but, oh my god.

The exercises I went through with her were very difficult, I talked about things I didn’t want to, and read letters aloud, spoke aloud, etc to the person I didn’t have answers from.

I would leave crying my eyes out. I don’t seek readings anymore, I try my best to make my own reality.

But...when I went home, I’d feel peace and like I just needed to let all that pain and darkness out.

Just having someone to talk to for an hour out of the week was so extremely beneficial. They don’t judge you and know how to handle to help yourself get to where you want to be.

Again, I don’t want to overstep any boundaries and not saying you need it at all since I don’t know your situation, but that is what I did and it really did help me accept my situation and improve who I am as a person.

I wish you the absolute best and know all pain passes

Great post!

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2019, 12:54:09 PM »
Fidget - I hope you can hold tight, it’s hard I know. All of these responses from others remind me of what a supportive group of people are on this board. 
I’m not trying to compare to you, but I feel I’m going through the same thing right now. I have a big prediction from Aries/Kisha coming up for March and she even said in my last general reading that the beginning of 2019 would be really hard on me, it “would be a feeling that locks in and won’t let go.”  She was so right. It is so hard to tell myself that this feeling, like the weather, will pass. I’ve been so tempted to get another reading and then I have to remind myself - no, time needs to pass. There is so much that can happen in the next two months. I have my fingers crossed that we both see our predictions come to pass.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2019, 01:17:05 PM »
This is why I feel readings can be so dangerous...they have you hanging on to the next time frame etc...and if that doesn’t come to pass, you call again, they push timeline out again...so you really are constantly in limbo.

I was there too...for years. Bad bad feeling.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2019, 01:40:11 PM »
Right Saw, we shouldn’t be living by readings, we should be living life. If someone is not giving you the time of day and a readers says by March they will be back, please please please live your  best damn life and let March come without even batting a fabulous eyelash. Time is valuable and precious, we can recoup our money, but we will never get back time lost.

Fidget, I don’t think we’ve ever spoken, but I’ve enjoyed reading your posts because frankly, I think you are very well written. You have a personality about you that comes out in your writing, which makes it more enjoyable and retalable to read. And in a forum based community where everything is based off of our written communication, you gained a lot of support from just being you.

Yessss live for the now!  🙂🙂

anything