Author Topic: Something Nobody Saw...  (Read 3313 times)

Offline Deedee123

Something Nobody Saw...
« on: December 30, 2018, 08:04:13 PM »
Alright so just wanted to update about my experiences with psychics the past few months

I have talked to so many psychics about a specific POI.

Welll I dated a guy for a few months and cut things off with him and literally he just got in contact with me the other day. NOBODY saw this... nobody... not shocked really but how weird is that?

Yona mentions this “new guy” coming in who has blue eyes and “loves himself” which pretty much describes the ex who just contacted me, but wouldn’t she be able to tell that it’s someone from my past? She says “someone’s entering your life and it’s probably in a work capacity...etc”

So yeah, just weird that nobody really picked up on him coming back in at all.

I think Leanne mentions him but eh, she’s too vague to know for sure. Mentions someone associated with the armed forces... that doesn’t narrow much down for me because I’m in the armed forces, and both of my ex’s are, so yeah.

Just wanted to kinda update on my experience with psychics and asking about a specific POI, and nobody saw another ex coming back in expressing his feelings and all that good stuff haha

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Something Nobody Saw...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 09:59:53 PM »
Did you read with anyone specifically about poi or were they general?just curious.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 10:09:30 PM »
Did you read with anyone specifically about poi or were they general?just curious.

Mostly general readings. POI comes up, not the one that just popped out nowhere.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 10:58:59 PM »
Just as a reader if I see a guy coming in only some of the time I can tell if it's an ex (certainly asked directly I can see yes or no) but sometimes it may be an ex coming in and I wouldn't know because probably only happens 65% where it tells me this is an ex specifically. Most of the time just describes them and says they will come in (timeframe)

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 12:52:36 AM »
Alright so just wanted to update about my experiences with psychics the past few months

Welll I dated a guy for a few months and cut things off with him and literally he just got in contact with me the other day. NOBODY saw this... nobody... not shocked really but how weird is that?

Yona mentions this “new guy” coming in who has blue eyes and “loves himself” which pretty much describes the ex who just contacted me, but wouldn’t she be able to tell that it’s someone from my past? She says “someone’s entering your life and it’s probably in a work capacity...etc”

I think Leanne mentions him but eh, she’s too vague to know for sure. Mentions someone associated with the armed forces... that doesn’t narrow much down for me because I’m in the armed forces, and both of my ex’s are, so yeah.

Just wanted to kinda update on my experience with psychics and asking about a specific POI, and nobody saw another ex coming back in expressing his feelings and all that good stuff haha

Do you think it's possible that maybe the "new" person is someone from the past that has changed a lot and is appearing as "new"? Me personally, I've had experiences where that was indeed the case. I could be wrong. I don't know. Just a though.

ladya

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 01:11:14 AM »

Do you think it's possible that maybe the "new" person is someone from the past that has changed a lot and is appearing as "new"? Me personally, I've had experiences where that was indeed the case. I could be wrong. I don't know. Just a though.

i've heard readers say this in some cases. like if the person evolves they sometimes show up as a new person because they changed from who they were before.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2018, 01:14:18 AM »
Omg omg omg omg guys...

This guy (ex that just contacted me a few days ago) has been sending messages to me about how much he misses me and misses the passion and all this shit.

JUST SAW HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND ON FB. I don’t have fb and just had a friend looked. WHAT THE FUCK

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2018, 01:16:28 AM »

i've heard readers say this in some cases. like if the person evolves they sometimes show up as a new person because they changed from who they were before.

Yeah. I mean, to me, it makes sense. I'm completely opposite of what I used to be 20 years ago for example. I think that is the case for a lot of people. So it would make sense that if a person has done a 180 from what they used to be, could even be as far as appearance and everything..........that they would show up as a new person, cause essentially, they are a new person in the same body lol.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2018, 01:17:57 AM »
Omg omg omg omg guys...

This guy (ex that just contacted me a few days ago) has been sending messages to me about how much he misses me and misses the passion and all this shit.

JUST SAW HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND ON FB. I don’t have fb and just had a friend looked. WHAT THE FUCK

Perhaps they are having problems and the relationship he has now is making him miserable to the point where he's appreciating what he had with you before? I don't know but either way that's some slime ball shit right there. If it were me, I'd call him out on it. But, that's just me. Lol. Keep us posted dear.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2018, 01:23:55 AM »
Omg omg omg omg guys...

Best way to learn what you’ve lost is to find out how awe full others are!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2018, 02:20:58 AM »
I'm literally not surprised... but he was telling me last night how much I meant to him and how I'm so sexy and he misses everything blah blah....
I met with him and talked last night and he kept saying "I've missed the way you look at me"

WHAT THE FUCK

and said really descriptive things. Things he shouldn't be saying while in a relationship... wtffffff. I messaged him and said,"hey..." hasn't read it yet but I'm callling him out on his bullshit... utterly ridiculous. Seriously. I'm about DONE with men haha

Fuck, I might as well show his girlfriend the messages too because... I'm so fucking sick of getting fucked over haha

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2018, 02:31:05 AM »
Omg omg omg omg guys...

Perhaps they are having problems and the relationship he has now is making him miserable to the point where he's appreciating what he had with you before? I don't know but either way that's some slime ball shit right there. If it were me, I'd call him out on it. But, that's just me. Lol. Keep us posted dear.

Ohhhh I am.... and he knows I would. I’m really tempted to tell her too. Like, he sent unsolicited pictures Hahahaha omg what a douche bag. I’m seriously done with men. They are all slime balls!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2018, 02:34:54 AM »
And again, in general readings with top readers, no one saw this guy coming and being deceptive ? Hahahaha all faith in psychics lost. Like this isn’t terribly significant but it’s definitely something that should have been picked up in a general reading or an intuive reading, right? Lol

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2018, 02:37:19 AM »
Omg omg omg omg guys...

Ohhhh I am.... and he knows I would. I’m really tempted to tell her too. Like, he sent unsolicited pictures Hahahaha omg what a douche bag. I’m seriously done with men. They are all slime balls!

Cannot disagree there. I don’t get it. I would tell her cause I promote women needing to have each other back cause THEY WONT HAVE OURS.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2018, 02:40:11 AM »
Omg omg omg omg guys...

Cannot disagree there. I don’t get it. I would tell her cause I promote women needing to have each other back cause THEY WONT HAVE OURS.

I’m waiting for him to message me back to just hear wtf he has to say about it. Then I’ll tell her and send her the messages. I don’t even care. What a scum bag! Literally... if y’all could’ve heard what he said to me last night... and he’s with a woman with a kid... I’m just seriously in shock.

anything